Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate (37760 Views)

Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC / Cross River APC Crisis: Enoh, Usani’s Supporters Clash After Court Judgement / Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by senatordave1(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2019
asawanathegreat:
He can't defeat Ayade
He cant but van give buhari 25%.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by senatordave1(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2019
yaki84:
see as ekpo okon go destroy himself with owan enoh, when he could hv patiently waited for power to return to cross river south which he is a strong contender for the top job.

all i can say to ekpo okon is eyyaaaaaahhhhhh
Supreme court will give a stay of execution pending its final ruling.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by snowball11(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2019
jrusky:

A minister? You mean a minister in this country and under this same Buhari govt?

Bro to be honest I'm hearing his name for the first time ever. Woow this is strange. No wonder he bear such a confused name.

Lifeless president with lifeless ministers. This was how I asked a SS3 student the name of Education minister he told me point blankly he does not know it and I can't blame him when the boss is half dead half living what do you expect from his staffs?

grin

I wouldn't blame that child not to have known the name of the present Education minister!
Trust me, even adults struggle to know his name is "Adamu Adamu!"

And you wonder how our educational standard as suddenly becomes "Adamuic" in substance! grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by senatordave1(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2019
peeps4u:

Why should this be a good news?
It is even a confirmation that APC is divided in cross rivers which will affect them during guber elections.

It is like PDP taunting APC that court has removed Kashamu from Ogun guber and replaced him with other fraction, there is nothing to celebrate about as it shows a big crack in the wall of the party, especially when guber elections are already few weeks away.
Apc were never going to remove ayade but will at least give him a tough fight.apc will win a senate seat,3 reps seat and 6 assembly seats with buhari having 25%.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by tunene66: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Naijaalive:
Court of Appeal affirms Usani Usani as APC governorship Candidate in Cross Rivers, refuses Owan-Enoh's request for stay of execution.

The court had also directed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to recognise the list of candidates presented by the Etim John led leadership in the general elections.

Among those on the list as presented by the Etim John faction included the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Pastor Usani Usani, who is the governorship candidate.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Court-Of-Appeal-declared-Usani-Usani-As-Rivers-apc-governorship-candidate.html

Change the 'Rivers' to 'Cross Rivers'
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by jrusky(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
snowball11:

grin

I wouldn't blame that child not to have known the name of the present Education minister!
Trust me, even adults struggle to know his name is "Adamu Adamu!"

And you wonder how our educational standard as suddenly becomes "Adamuic" in substance! grin

Hahahaha bro you wan kill me with laff abeg. Buhari has Adamuic our educational system.

Me sef don tire to dey read
*Kyari kyari* Usman Usman*

Lord have mercy it's so annoying.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2019
flowmama:
Does that change the fact that apc will still not field any candidate in this election in Rivers?

Cross river is different from Rivers state.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by snowball11(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2019
jrusky:

Hahahaha bro you wan kill me with laff abeg. Buhari has Adamuic our educational system.

Me sef don tire to dey read
*Kyari kyari* Usman Usman*

Lord have mercy it's so annoying.

So annoying, bro!
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by asawanathegreat(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

He cant but van give buhari 25%.
I pray so

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by jamesbridget13(f): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Pls Cross Rivers and Rivers are not same. Your headline caption is misleading. Do justice to that pld

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by deafeyez: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Naijaalive:
Court of Appeal affirms Usani Usani as APC governorship Candidate in Cross Rivers, refuses Owan-Enoh's request for stay of execution.

The court had also directed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to recognise the list of candidates presented by the Etim John led leadership in the general elections.

Among those on the list as presented by the Etim John faction included the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Pastor Usani Usani, who is the governorship candidate.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Court-Of-Appeal-declared-Usani-Usani-As-Rivers-apc-governorship-candidate.html

you should hve used c. rivers. misleading title.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by yaki84: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Supreme court will give a stay of execution pending its final ruling.
all in all, ekpo okon misfired.
greed n impatience is a vice that every citizen shud pray not to be part of his or her character.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by Ade1199: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2019
See below �����������

Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by JudasNaCarrot: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Is the Mod blind that he cannot see that the headline is Rivers instead of Cross River state.

Ewu!

All you people know is to ban anyone that criticized the lifeless cow and the evil coven APC.

Thandar go fire all of una.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by Hotzone(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Oshiomolo is the chairman in charge of vote buying and selling
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by senatordave1(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2019
yaki84:

all in all, ekpo okon misfired.
greed n impatience is a vice that every citizen shud pray not to be part of his or her character.
He didnt,he simply undertook a risky investment.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by yaki84: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

He didnt,he simply undertook a risky investment.

but its still eyyyyyaaaaaaahhhhhhhh for him.

he knew the political structure made in the state, from south to central to north then back to south.
just 4yrs left for powr to return south, because he lost out atthe primaries, he chickened out.
where jerry agba today?
come 09 03 owan plus usani will be given the jerry agba treatment.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by asiga(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2019
No be small Rivers APC candidate.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by openmine(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Misleading headline! grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by Rhayne(f): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2019
The topic should be modified... it's Cross River, not Rivers State
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by senatordave1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
yaki84:

but its still eyyyyyaaaaaaahhhhhhhh for him.

he knew the political structure made in the state, from south to central to north then back to south.
just 4yrs left for powr to return south, because he lost out atthe primaries, he chickened out.
where jerry agba today?
come 09 03 owan plus usani will be given the jerry agba treatment.
Either you are not a cross riverian or you dont want cross river to progress.jedy agba was the best candidate for cross river but imoke refused and imposed this failure who has brought the state to her knees.instead of us to support another,you are still fronting this failure.zoning has failed cross river so were going for meritocracy.usani or owan name will not be on the ballot,apc will be.let apc win and the courts will decide the rightful candidate later actually both are better than that scam.other states are clamouring to remove their failed governors,we must join the fray.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by mikolo4us: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Thunda faya
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by Bimpe29: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
A divided and more polarized party can never make a good government at all levels.
Opposition is in the DNA of APC members.
Conflict resolution mechanism is not in their dictionary.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by peeps4u: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Apc were never going to remove ayade but will at least give him a tough fight.apc will win a senate seat,3 reps seat and 6 assembly seats with buhari having 25%.

How did you come up with that?

Besides, the fact that there is fraction between APC isn't a good omen. So I don't see why you guys should now want to taunt opposition with this.
You should even be worried, just like PDP should be worried of its divided house in Ogun state.
Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by nazicartel(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
kleverley:

don't be deceived that party can't win in cross river
I know... am just saying

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate by udumosam23(m): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kuginzi:

Olodoh lodoh loju-eja odooh loju-eja.
Is Ben Ayade contesting for Rivers state governor??

My friend, shut the Bleep up and read again, what's wrong with you kid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.