Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

2019 Election: Nigerian Army Disown Military Men Involved In Political Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Nigerian Army Disown Military Men Involved In Political Campaign (631 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. / Serving Military Men Involved In Kidnapping – Mike Ejiofor Ex DSS State Director / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Nigerian Army Disown Military Men Involved In Political Campaign by solaugo1: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2019

The attention of the Nigerian Army (NA) has been drawn to a picture of four armed men dressed in what looks like military camouflage in a 4 x 4 finger sign supposedly connoting a campaign symbol of a political party which is against the rules and regulations of the NA.

The NA wishes to dissociate itself from the picture even as it has commenced immediate investigation with the view to ascertain the source and authenticity of the pictures and the "soldiers' involved.

On many occasions, the Chief of Army Staff has made it strongly clear that Army personnel will remain neutral, totally apolitical and will not compromise its constitutional roles under any guise.

SAGIR MUSA COLONEL AG DIRECTOR
ARMY PUBLIC RELATIONS
20 FEBRUARY 2019

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerian Army Disown Military Men Involved In Political Campaign by Dada2010: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2019
APC MENTALITY
APC- "If I catch my wife cheating I will cut off her head".

PDP- "bros that is wrong, under the law, the penalty for adultery is not death na".

APC- "ohhhh PDP, you are supporting adultery, you are an adulterer"
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerian Army Disown Military Men Involved In Political Campaign by economia1: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Dada2010:
APC MENTALITY
APC- "If I catch my wife cheating I will cut off her head".

PDP- "bros that is wrong, under the law, the penalty for adultery is not death na".

APC- "ohhhh PDP, you are supporting adultery, you are an adulterer"
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerian Army Disown Military Men Involved In Political Campaign by Mynd44: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2019

(1)

Are our TV stations Going Backward?yet To See Real Time Charts on this election / Nigerian Man confronts foreign observers who said election was free and fair / Updated: See More Photos As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.