Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

"Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo (6997 Views)

"I Am Married To Igbo Lady, Vote For My Father, Tinubu’s Son Begs Anambra Electo / Yahaya Bello Gets 47 Votes And He Is 47 Years Old / Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by TheOluwatosin: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2019

Be law abiding, defend your votes and stay safe", Jennifer Abubakar tasks electorates

(Dr) Mrs Jennifer Douglas-Abubakar, wife of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alh. Atiku Abubakar, has tasked zonal coordinators to ensure electorates in different zones and wards are of peaceful conduct and law abiding in the forthcoming presidential elections, slated for Saturday February 23rd, 2019.

She made the call on Wednesday in Abuja while hosting Zonal coordinators of PDP, following the postponment of the elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

She bekoned on parents not to allow their children or wards to be used as electoral thugs. She averred that the shoot at sight order on ballot box snatchers from President Buhari is a deliberate bait to spill the blood of innocent Nigerians at the slightest provocation, thus the need for all to be vigilant and stick to the rules.

Mrs Abubakar tasks the coordinators to ensure that the electorates don't just vote but protect their votes and ensure it counts, stressing that they must not condone any act of rigging.

She asked them to be steadfast and not to deter or be discouraged in the fight to get Nigeria working again, adding that their vote is their voice and power, and it should be used to kick out the current administration.

"A precondition for free, fair and credible elections is for people to cast their votes without threats, intimidation or violence. Go out en masse on February 23rd and 9th March and cast your vote. Be law abiding, be respectful to all, vote your conscience, defend your vote above all stay safe.

"Please stay safe in the lead up to, and during the upcoming elections. Be respectful, cautious and do not engage with disruptive people", she admonished. 

Saturday, February 23, 2019 has been fixed for the presidential and the National Assembly elections while March 9, 2019 has been fixed for the governorship, State House of Assembly and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Area Council elections.

https://thepunditng.com/be-law-abiding-defend-your-votes-and-stay-safe-jennifer-abubakar-tasks-electorates/

3 Likes

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Clerverly: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
It begins with your Children thief! angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Abjay97(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
h
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
YES we will do just that.
Just ring the bell to the people supporting your Cameroonian hubby not to dare touch the ballot boxes on saturday.
Chikena!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Abjay97(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
Dont talk to the Nigerian First Lady like that.. we all know she is far better than Aisha.. First Class First Lady..
Atiku will win..MARK MY WORDS

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by flowmama: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Nice one from the wife of our incoming president. You and your husband are examples of what peaceful democarcy entails.

BTW, the poster below me will find it hard to explain why the person he/she accuses still travels in and out of the US without been indicted and charged. She is free like a bird.

But who am I to try to make zombies reason? They are beyond redemption...

9 Likes

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by AllenSpencer: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2019
The money laundering wife of Atiku!

This one will sell 3rd mainland bridge if in her dream, she becomes the first lady of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Okoyeebo: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Very good.

Let Atiku's children also come out and defend their votes.

4 Likes

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Don't listen to anybody that tells you to defend your vote their party agents should do that.

Don't cause mayhem at your polling unit because of any Nigerian politician.
Vote,don't fight and go home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Abjay97(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75948877:
ok
Atiku is no saint.. but I will vote for him on saturday.. At least he is not a nepotic, clueless, lifeless person.. He is lively, successful and highly atikulated

13 Likes

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Deejaygold(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2019
angry embarassed grin
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by frowland(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't listen to anybody that tells you to defend your vote their party agents should do that.
Vote don't fight and go home.

Well spoken.

3 Likes

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by netpro(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Crook Jenifer is using style to warn their thugs to abort the mission of ballot snatching. grin grin grin

Because if you Snatch it, You meet your ancestors. grin grin grin

Thank God for President Buhari. 4+4 all the way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by KingAzari: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2019
While her children are in a 5-star hotel in Dubai on the election day getting their uncircumcised pr1cks sucked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by MobilityExpress: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't cause mayhem at your polling unit because of any Nigerian politician.
Vote,don't fight and go home.

I tell people, just vote and go home immediately. These wicked politicians will be urging the poor masses to defend vote, while they hide in one mansion somewhere enjoying life, and their children are overseas enjoying life too. But they want the unarmed poor man to lurk around polling centers like suffer heads and be exposed to danger if violence breaks out. Let the politicians defend the votes themselves.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Ayoswit(f): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Good point our incoming intelligent First Lady.

1 Like

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2019
Reasonable woman
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by BubuZombi: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2019
Who da F is this Shithole...

Let thy children lead by example... Then we follow
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by BubuZombi: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Abjay97:
Dont talk to the Nigerian First Lady like that.. we all know she is far better than Aisha.. First Class First Lady..
Atiku will win..MARK MY WORDS

Olodo x 2 = ........
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by neolboy(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:

If you read her comments very well you will discovered that she makes sense.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by AntiWailer: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Her children dey safe haven.

The hopeless children of the poor should defend the Oil Well and loots the children will share.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by uchey90: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2019
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE ICTTRAINING OF A LIFETIME– GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019 AND WITHIN 4 WEEKS

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Tuesday, 26th of February, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by florida789: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2019
ok oooo....we don hear u
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by surevik(f): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku's supporters are very law abiding, we are not like the Zombies on the other side. Thanks for the encouragement Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Corruption File Found In Magu’s House, EFCC Prepares To Arrest Him / The Owners Of The Ship Arrested By NNPC Revealed. / Video:PM In London After Nigeria Declares Its Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.