Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? (1981 Views)

HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / M.sc In Biochemistry Or B.sc In Nursing, Which Should I Choose? / Job Prospects With A Masters In Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? by Raylight2(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2010
I'm currently seeking admission into one of the universities in Nigeria. I actually wanted to go for pharmacy but due to some reasons, I had to chose Biochemistry while filling my Jamb. My question now is 'after getting the B.Sc in Biochemistry, will I be able to do my Masters in Pharmacy? if possible please let me know.

Thanks
Re: B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? by onibell: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2010
yes you can do your master in some areas of pharmacy.but the area that is mostly close to you is pharmaceutical chemistry.but you must ensure that you will perform well to enable you do your phd if not you have to go back to biochem for your masters.i have a similar case like yours.if you still want further clarification call me on 08054236876.my name is mr bello
Re: B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? by Raylight2(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
thanks for your response. I'll call you.
Re: B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? by movicy(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2012
onibell: yes you can do your master in some areas of pharmacy.but the area that is mostly close to you is pharmaceutical chemistry.but you must ensure that you will perform well to enable you do your phd if not you have to go back to biochem for your masters.i have a similar case like yours.if you still want further clarification call me on 08054236876.my name is mr bello
plz i wil like 2 knw u

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me Ican/acca And Oracle / Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate / Let Your Money Work For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.