Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere (1665 Views)

EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Dike Chidiebere Who Is On FBI Wanted-List In Enugu / No Cracks On Obiano's Bridge / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by globemoney: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2019
#blankemotions and fear factor
If Gov Obiano had instructed his party men to Vote for Buhari , I see no reason why PDP and their estsbliahed gang in Anambra should be worried over such instruction.

Since, they have ballooned ego of winning, why not jejee go on 23rd and win as they thought they would and stop luring everybody into their hating spree for Buhari.

This is politics and Obiano, just like Obi must each seek for politcal survival both for themselves and their structures.

Vengeful Obi and his army of hateful and brutal establishments offers no recipe for APGA's survival post 2019, if by any chance Atiku wins.

Self Preservation as well as well Political preservation is the first law in nature.

Vote your Hausa Fulani Atiku and allow Obiano to vote his Hausa Fulani Buhari, afterall we are in the sabo -slave shithole together.
https://web.facebook.com/mazichidi.orjika/posts/2630846270275565

1 Like

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by globemoney: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2019
These PDP noisemakers make so much noise and yet are afraid of who, obiano is supporting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by globemoney: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2019
This applies to all atikulooters cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vote your Hausa Fulani Atiku and allow Obiano to vote his Hausa Fulani Buhari, afterall we are in the sabo -slave shithole together.

, nwanyionitsha, adadike, salvador1, pchukwudi, Catastrophe1, angelusbrut, oilPUSSY, Zorbadezinc, naijaroyalty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by FocusedDiva(f): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2019
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

~Retired Biafran Army "Chinedu Madu" caution civil servant.

This election has the following in built factors:
The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by slivertongue: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2019
obiano can't stop obi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by globemoney: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2019
slivertongue:
obiano can't stop obi
Then support your obi in peace and leave obiano to support his choice without your insults.. By saturday we'll get the result. simple

9 Likes

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by seanfer(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2019
slivertongue:
obiano can't stop obi

Then Let Obiano support whoever He likes...

4 Likes

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by festacman(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by hesilo(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by Salvador1: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2019
globemoney:

, nwanyionitsha, adadike, salvador1, pchukwudi, Catastrophe1, angelusbrut, oilPUSSY, Zorbadezinc, naijaroyalty
obiano is a clown

Hatred for obi made him to support bubu
But he should be ready for consequences should obi win

6 Likes

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by globemoney: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Salvador1:
obiano is a clown

So it was obi's love for obiano that made him campaign against his reelection and sponsored all sorts of hate campaign against him which I know you also joined in. Dont worry yourselve, Atikwu is never winning..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by pchukwudi: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by Salvador1: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2019
globemoney:

So it was obi's love for obiano that made him campaign against his reelection and sponsored all sorts of hate campaign against him which I know you also joined in. Dont worry yourselve, Atikwu is never winning..
pls can we bet it

More over I know 3 monikers of yours should you deactivate

1 Like

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by seanfer(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2019
hesilo:
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And you're everywhere disturbing Us with Atikulate noise, When its certain your vote is not guaranteed.... There are millions of you that won't Vote and that's a big loss to your Darling Obi.

2 Likes

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by globemoney: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Salvador1:
pls can we bet it

More over I know 3 monikers of yours should you deactivate
cheesy cheesy
This one is still dreaming.. Has anyone entered you bus from yesterday? That should tell you nobody is voting atikwu.. cheesy cheesy

Yes we can bet anyhow you want it, infact lets bet that Atikwu will struggle to win Anambra... That should be easy for you lol

2 Likes

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by globemoney: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2019
hesilo:
Ok!....My own is...

Please contact Salvador1 for your logistics.. Make sure they give you both transport, feeding and accommodation allowance before you vote. I don't want the lying crook peter obi to lose any votes grin grin

1 Like

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by Salvador1: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2019
globemoney:

cheesy cheesy
This one is still dreaming.. Has anyone entered you bus from yesterday? That should tell you nobody is voting atikwu.. cheesy cheesy

Yes we can bet anyhow you want it, infact lets bet that Atikwu will struggle to win Anambra... That should be easy for you lol
lets do it like this if atiku wins you will stop coming to nairaland

Besides I know 3 of your account
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by seanfer(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2019
globemoney:

cheesy cheesy

Don't mind Him... Millions of them Voting on Social Media are not going to step out of their Rooms that day.. All they will be doing is releasing fake news... The postponement is going to Hurt PDP so much in their so called strongholds and coupled with the facts that they can't write figures as they did in 2015 is another blow to them.

3 Likes

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by globemoney: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Salvador1:
lets do it like this if atiku wins you will stop coming to nairaland

Besides I know 3 of your account
Exactly, and if Atiku, doesn't win you deactivate all your accounts including akiara.. I know all of them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by Salvador1: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
globemoney:

Exactly, and if Atiku, doesn't win you deactivate all your accounts including akiara.. I know all of them cheesy
not my account
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by Gforce2019: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
slivertongue:
obiano can't stop obi

But he won his governorship election why obi lost his senator
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by slivertongue: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
OBI DIDNT CONTEST SENATE
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by Catastrophe1: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Salvador1:
obiano is a clown

offcourse, Apga is turning themselves against the people of the state.
Could you believe Obiano shared 30 million each to traditional rulers in Anambra state to campaign for Buhari?
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by Catastrophe1: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
globemoney:

No wahala
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by globemoney: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Catastrophe1:
offcourse, Apga is turning themselves against the people of the state.
Could you believe Obiano shared 30 million each to traditional rulers in Anambra state to campaign for Buhari?
Fake news.. and no where the people of the state agreed to vote Atiku.. what you want is not what everyone wants so shhhh
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by Catastrophe1: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2019
globemoney:

Fake news.. and no where the people of the state agreed to vote Atiku.. what you want is not what everyone wants so shhhh
We are kicking Victor umeh out of that house tomorrow.
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by globemoney: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2019
Catastrophe1:

We are kicking Victor umeh out of that house tomorrow.
Can you bet? Ekwunife and pdp will lose massively, keep ranting
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by modath(f): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2019
Salvador1:
obiano is a clown

And it's "LOVE" for Hausa/Fulani that's making y'all support an international Kleptocrat of repute?
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by puzzlegate(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2019
But wait, we heard that obiano was managing peter obis bank Fidelity before obi brought him and helped him to take over as Governor. So why is obiano bent on stopping His former employer from becoming a v.president. is this not a case of betrayal ? But this is his time Atiku is the incoming President.
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by Catastrophe1: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2019
globemoney:

Can you bet? Ekwunife and pdp will lose massively, keep ranting
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: On Obiano's Support For Buhari - Orjika Chidiebere by Hedonisst: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2019
globemoney:

And who brought out the Obiano and made him governor in the first place? Where's gratitude in all of this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal! The Final Results Of The 2019 Elections As Claimed By Atiku Abubakar / Nigeria Na My Country I Built A Plane House For My Wife In Abuja (white Man) Vid / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Develops Cold Feet, Seeking Solidarity Before Announcing Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.