Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Two Wives - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Wives (1012 Views)

See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives / ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. / Meet The Jobless Man With Two Wives And Two Kids In One Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Wives by feelgood(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2007
Two Wives

Two old guys are pushing their carts around Wal-Mart when they collide.

The first old guy says to the second guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

The second old guy says, "That's okay. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

The first old guy says, Well, maybe I can help you find her. What does she look like"?

The second old guy says, "Well, she is 27-years-old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs and is wearing short shorts.

What does your wife look like"?

To which the first old guy says, "Doesn't matter, let's look for yours!"
Re: Two Wives by kellorah: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2007
lmfao cheesy

go find ur own wife komot eye for another person own cheesy
Re: Two Wives by skylo(f): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
ooooooooooooooops dat was great.
Re: Two Wives by slimfine(f): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2007
Very funny,

(1) (Reply)

If You Have The Opportunity To Know When You will Die, Will You Want To Know ?. / Where Whould You Like To Hang Out In Lagos / You Must Have Seen It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.