Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) (26277 Views)

See The Moment Sanwo-olu Stormed LRU Office At Alausa - Photos / LRU Officials That Were Waiting For Buhari In Lagos (PHOTO) / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
In Nigeria, response to emergency situations by intervention agencies is very unimpressive.

However, the LASEMA Rescue Unit, known simply as “LRU”, seem poised to alter that perception.

The LRU is gaining fame for timely intervention in emergencies, disaster prevention preparedness, mitigation, recovery, and relief, especially on our roads.

Equipped with diverse rescue apparatus, the LRU brings timely succor and relief to victims of road accidents or other calamities.

The LRU is a unit under the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA).

The Agency is responsible for the overall coordination of emergency management in Lagos State, working closely with all its Stakeholders.

It came into existence in February 2007, the legal framework establishing LASEMA was signed into Law on July 22nd, 2008 by His Excellency, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)

The Agency was statutorily charged to provide adequate and prompt responses as well as sustaining intervention in all forms of emergency/disaster situations in the State within the territorial boundary called “Lagos”.

Indeed, LRU deserves a reputation as the new superhero in Lagos state.

The LRU can be reached via the toll-free numbers: 112 & 767.

They can also be reached via the following social media handles:

Facebook page www.facebook.com/lasemasocial

Twitter www.twitter.com/lasemasocial

Instagram www.instagram.com/lasemasociall

See photos of some rescue and recovery operations of the LRU below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/lru-see-the-lagos-state-superhero-in-action-photos/

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by solutionist: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Wizklynd23(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
cool
This is impressive

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by HospitalityDiva(f): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Proudly Lagosian!

Such impressive services should be extended to other states. Kudos to the Lagos state government.

Meanwhile, Are you visiting Lagos for a short while?

Or you just want an exquisite place to lodge for a while, we provide very classy and comfy accommodation at Lekki and or Ikeja axis.

Now, here is the interesting part: While you're with us, we offer complimentary breakfast and dinner (Buffet).

Call me for reservation on:

(direct) 08038472084 or 08051162212

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Last picture suppose get background sound
As dem dey waka come make that gulder advert song dey play for behind.

BTW most of those accidents are alcohol induced.
E don do me tire. When I'm drunk and behind the wheel I feel like speed racer or Mickey's monster racer. See swerve see dodging potholes. The day wey I hit one guy the beer clear for my eyes immediately. Thank God say bros strong. I beg am sotay say make we go hospital the guy no gree. Just dey say make I no worry say God go judge. I really felt bad. I still dey drink o but if e catch me unawares I'm leaving that car there ooo. If na bar I find hotel enter go lodge sleep or if free osho dey chow am.
Bottom line. Don't drink and drive. That voice telling you to drive is death. Dont listen....peace

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Esejojo: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Last picture suppose get background sound
As dem dey waka come make that gulder advert song dey play for behind.

BTW most of those accidents are alcohol induced.
E don do me tire. When I'm drunk and behind the wheel I feel like speed racer or Mickey's monster racer. See swerve see dodging potholes. The day wey I hit one guy the beer clear for my eyes immediately. Thank God say bros strong. I beg am sotay say make we go hospital the guy no gree. Just dey say make I no worry say God go judge. I really felt bad. I still dey drink o but if e catch me unawares I'm leaving that car there ooo. If na bar I find hotel enter go lodge sleep or if free osho dey chow am.
Bottom line. Don't drink and drive. That voice telling you to drive is death. Dont listen....peace

10 Likes

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by deomelo: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
LASEMA is the best Emergency management agency in Nigeria

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by skepta876: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
alright
Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Sirpaul(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lagos is cool if not for the BAD TRAFFIC .......

2 Likes

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by aku626(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good but still in bondage
Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Mandesz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tinubu, the real thief around us
Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Auxtin85(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Thank God at least, we see more of this everyday with South Africa JMPD
Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by fusionnest: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
AMBO

2 Likes

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by naijknight: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
deomelo:
LASEMA is the best Emergency management agency in Nigeria
what of LAFENWA

2 Likes

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Does any state have an emergency response team and hotline like Lagos?

6 Likes

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by slex(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
A lot of accidented camrys. Lol

Well it does not mean anything. Kudos to LASEMA
Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by huudben90: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
OK.....bbc
Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Charly68: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
I beg let APC continue to rule the state systematically ..if you allow Lagos to Stimulate,Obj will misgovern your resources for you...I trust Oba Akiolu ,anyone that try rubbish will be made to face Lagoon straight .

6 Likes

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Okoyeebo: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
naijknight:
what of LAFENWA

Lafenwa ko, Brewery ni.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Okoyeebo: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
dominique:
Does any state have an emergency response team and hotline like Lagos?

Yes.
Ekiti under Fayose.

Fayose was using detergents and water to put out fire

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by emerged01(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
I can boldly this is the only area I can praise Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
nice
Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Flexherbal(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nice job !
Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Okoyeebo: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
Charly68:
I beg let APC continue to rule the state systematically ..if you allow Lagos to Stimulate,Obj will misgovern your resources for you...I trust Oba Akiolu ,anyone that try rubbish will be made to face Lagoon straight .

PDP is not coming to Lagos. PDP that turned Abia into an abandoned latrine.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by Pamtoye(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
Wow.... Am impressed cool cool
Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:

PDP is not coming to Lagos. PDP that turned Abia into an abandoned latrine.

Buhari is a failure ...

Ask orji uzo kalu what happened to Abia.. That's why I don't do party but individuals...

Buhari is a calamity

3 Likes

Re: LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) by iamclime(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Lafenwa ko, Brewery ni.
Brewery ko, Sapon ni

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods / Buhari Fires AEDC Management Over Strike / Is Peter Obi’s Land Among 168 Plots Revoked By FCTA? Fact Check By Apendixx Mag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.