Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,204 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC (27334 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power / Sagay Explodes Over Supreme Court Verdicts On Zamfara, Rivers, Tells APC Wha / We Have No Candidates For Zamfara, Rivers - INEC Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by youneedjesus: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Amalekki post=75964741]Can we make up our minds? I thought some people were saying Buhari controls INEC? I am not understanding.
Our president seems to be concerned only about himself. Hence he could ask electorates during one of his campaign to vote any candidate of their choice in the governorship elections even when his party has a candidate. What do you think?
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by youghs: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Shebi una say buhari postpone election because of zamfara n rivers...shea una eye dn tear naw....
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Alihamdulillah
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by Amalekki: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Oga..politics is a game of interest,...Buhari won't play his own and play other states own,..there is a limit to what he can play,....so dont ask a foolish question of making Buhari a saint
Thank you. Your expert opinion and assumptions are well appreciated grin .
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by ollah2: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
ruggedtimi:
and people will say apc has power over inec

that confirms that Nigeria is filled with brainwashed, gullible, dumb, bigoted and sentimental hypocrites. You can see how peaceful this thread is. you can see how few the number of pages are. Imagine that it was PDP that got this ban? Zamfara is a stronghold of APC, no party as ever ruled in Zamfara besides the defunct ANPP which merged to form APC.

They have all kept quiet about this current situation but when Reno, Doyin and FFK tweets, they will all curse everything that has to do with APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by Fixedbetgames11: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
See details below

Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by igwefivestar(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
escodotman:

https://punchng.com/zamfara-rivers-apc-remain-banned-inec/
and zombie is saying that bingo of ubima is politically stronger than his superior wike.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by 9jatriot(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Adams Oshomole non try sha. I like Amechi but he mismanaged this process. Non be everything be by power especially when you are working with someone like Buhari who does not like to interfere. If it was PDP era of impunity, he would have succeeded, I guess it is a learning process for all of them that rules can actually be followed no matter how highly placed.
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by donbenie(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
sureheaven:
This inec chairman won't be able to bear the consequences of disobeying court order
Which Court Order,since when did the Attorney General become a Court Of Law?
The Supreme Court has ruled on the matter and that is final..
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by Ferrous(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Shuugar98:
my joy will be completed in Sunday when Inec announce Atiku as the winner....back to daura issa goal
I am with u dear

1 Like

Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by senatordave1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Shuugar98:
my joy will be completed in Sunday when Inec announce Atiku as the winner....back to daura issa goal
Buhari will get 30% in rivers and 90% in zamfara.
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by senatordave1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
igwefivestar:
and zombie is saying that bingo of ubima is politically stronger than his superior wike.
We all know on Saturday.try going to ikwerre lga on that day.
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by kristo123: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
how will APC stop election in these States...
hope is not by snatching ballot boxes unless they are prepared to face the consequences from GMB soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by bkool7(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Reborn14:
Good for them
Ftc for the first time

It's actually their fault.

But wailers won't give PMB some credit for this

He has promised not to influence any electoral process
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by nextnear(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
escodotman:

https://punchng.com/zamfara-rivers-apc-remain-banned-inec/
when APC could not get a simple assignment right, why won't they ban them, what is difficult in organizing ordinary primary election without chaos, all this is because of oshiomhole, if APC loses this election eventually, all fingers will be pointed to the Stupid Edo man for not listening to APC state governors respectively, he forgot that the Governors controls their States with huge influence, Oyegun would have done better than this. anyway that's their own wahala
ATIKU for president jare.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lion of Ubima right now...
I will not take it.
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by Naruto87(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
At least this shows the independence given my the President to inec.. Later people will start insulting a man old enough to be their father.
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by rummmy: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari have used rivers and zamfara to deceive some people that he don't control inec, he gambled rivers and zamfara to secure his rigging presidential election but he will be shocked....

1 Like

Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by puzzlegate(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Apc rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by Gandollaar(f): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Amalekki:
Can we make up our minds? I thought some people were saying Buhari controls INEC? I am not understanding.
Buhari is going, America wee know.
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by kristo123: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Naruto87:
At least this shows the independence given my the President to inec.. Later people will start insulting a man old enough to be their father.

After the election we can determine the level of Independence he has given to inec.. After Atiku has been declared winner.
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lion of Ubima right now...

I tot is Lizard.

Which Lion ?
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by brightec(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Amalekki:
Can we make up our minds? I thought some people were saying Buhari controls INEC? I am not understanding.

"I am not understanding" is a wrong English
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by tamonokare: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
tamonokare:
Please, Rivers APC, we don't want any noise on the 9th of March. I'd advise that you go to Akwa Ibom and support your APC brothers over there, Since you'd not have anything doing on that day. Please, this will really help to prevent violence.
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by Amalekki: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
brightec:

"I am not understanding" is a wrong English
I know.
"is a wrong English" is wrong English grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by barinedan(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
At least these two states will have a breath of fresh air
Re: Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC by Okoroawusa: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=NwaMammyWater post=75969917][/quote] Blood of Chisos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide / 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi / Violence Breaks Out At Ekiti APC Primary, Ballot Boxes Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.