Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock (32592 Views)

2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Blacksoweto: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Clerverly post=75967293]Even if the whole North East, North West, and South West vote for Buhari, Atiku will win with our votes from South East and South South.

I am atikulated,[b] I don't have anything to do with Biafra again, unless Atiku loses, which is impossible.. bros hw??
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good of him
To next level inshaallah

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good of him
To next level inshaallah
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Oricha79(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yobe state is fully APC state now... atiku is on a journey of no return... next level abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by omoranmilowo: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
This chairman is marketing himself for selfish interest.
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Clerverly: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
modath:

Atiku is "LATE" ... Party is over..wink

Nope, he can't die like that, not when we abandoned our Nnamdi for him..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by AmazingELixir: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin

The crop of politicians we have in this country don't fail to amaze me...How can a state chairman of a party decamp barely 48 hours to a general election.

Where is the honour in that...this is the very definition of treachery and such person is not to be trusted.

What do i know except that such action is guided by parochial intetest.
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=femijamz post=75967714]Chaii.. una go sink with APC on Saturday by God grace... If u think APC will win click like, if u think PDP will win click share.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by MrAJQ(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
Even if the whole North East, North West, and South West vote for Buhari, Atiku will win with our votes from South East and South South.

I am atikulated, I don't have anything to do with Biafra again, unless Atiku loses, which is impossible..

Kano + Kaduna + Kebbi is above (Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Abia) Get sense please

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by thegoodone1234(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
politics
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Citizen0(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nigerian politicians are more bad than the devil himself. Not all but most of them. How can one flush this people?. Please anybody with idea?.
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Clerverly: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
MrAJQ:

Kano + Kaduna + Kebbi is above (Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Abia) Get sense please

Calculate it well Afonja, the Votes from South East alone is more than North West and North East combined. That is the reason everybody is atikulated here in the east.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Chukwurah003: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
Even if the whole North East, North West, and South West vote for Buhari, Atiku will win with our votes from South East and South South.

I am atikulated, I don't have anything to do with Biafra again, unless Atiku loses, which is impossible..

Atiku is a goner. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by MrAJQ(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:

Calculate it well Afonja, the Votes from South East alone is more than North West and North East combined. That is the reason everybody is atikulated here in the east.
I though you have sense

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Indispensable85(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:

Trouble maker! Lolzzzzz.......

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by OgbeniLukad01(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
Saturday is near..... Don't sell your vote
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by OAUTemitayo: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:

Sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Tareq1105: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
mmadu5:
I have said it time and time again if Nigeria misses this opportunity to remove this bigot and half integrity backward thinking man Buhari, it will take us more than 20years to recover.

On the other hand, here is Atiku they claimed could not visit the US yet he went conquered and came back peacefully.
Here is Atiku they are calling thief meanwhile not even EFCC have summoned him for questioning let alone arraign him court.
The same Atiku Tinubu said was the one that could make life meaningful for Nigerians, the same Atiku APC complemented highly for his benevolence and goodwill towards them that they couldn't find a word to describe him especially after he single-handedly funded Buhari campaign in 2015 that they called him a "true asset". It will be very shameful for the same APC party to call the same asset a thief just because he decided move from darkness(APC) to light(PDP) to be able to rescue his country from misrule and the world's poverty capital tag.

IF BUHARI KNEW WHAT INTEGRITY WAS HE WOULDNT ALLOW A CRIME ORIENTED TINUBU TO GET CLOSE TO HIM LET ALONE BE IN THE SAME PARTY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN JAIL BY NOW.

Meanwhile Ganduje of all people is still the same Buhari and APC's choice candidate for Kano Governorship, a thief they publicly and shamefully raised his hand after the viral bribery video involving him, what are we even talking about here??. It is likely that anyone that still claims Buhari has integrity needs to check his IQ level cos if he can fall for this scam he can fall for anything.

From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!!..

Sorry, you must be in severe pain

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Indispensable85(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
NORTHWEST. ..BUHARI
NORTHEAST. ...BUHARI
SOUTHWEST. ...BUHARI
SOUTHEAST. ....ATIKU
SOUTH SOUTH...ATIKU
NORTH CENTRAL...BATTLE GROUND.
KWARA, NIGER, KOGI LOOKING GOOD FOR BUHARI.
PLATEAU, BENUE, NASARAWA LOOKING GOOD FOR ATIKU.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by abbasajao(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:

Just continue consoling your self.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by dante0147: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:

I love your spirit!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by RemiOAjayi: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:

The worst form of deception is self deception

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Lahmeda(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:

I am atikulated,[b] I don't have anything to do with Biafra again, unless Atiku loses, which is impossible..[How ma /b]
please how many of una join together Stop deceiving una self.
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by kennyhai(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
True meaning of APC...

A=Atiku
P=Peter Obi
C=Congratulations
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by ogundeleai(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
PeaceGord:
Buhari is a very stupid man
but he will return with landslide on Saturday

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Reader530(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
MrAJQ:

Remove southern Kaduna and zuru people in Kebbi State
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Tolowodara: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku will vote Buhari last last.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Parada: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
You are a very wickedest somebody[/b]

Am in Biafran tears �

Clerverly:
Even if the whole North East, North West, and South West vote for Buhari, [b]Atiku will win with our votes from South East and South South.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Parada: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
mmadu5:
I have said it time and time again if Nigeria misses this opportunity to remove this bigot and half integrity backward thinking man Buhari, it will take us more than 20years to recover.

On the other hand, here is Atiku they claimed could not visit the US yet he went conquered and came back peacefully.
Here is Atiku they are calling thief meanwhile not even EFCC have summoned him for questioning let alone arraign him court.
The same Atiku Tinubu said was the one that could make life meaningful for Nigerians, the same Atiku APC complemented highly for his benevolence and goodwill towards them that they couldn't find a word to describe him especially after he single-handedly funded Buhari campaign in 2015 that they called him a "true asset". It will be very shameful for the same APC party to call the same asset a thief just because he decided move from darkness(APC) to light(PDP) to be able to rescue his country from misrule and the world's poverty capital tag.

IF BUHARI KNEW WHAT INTEGRITY WAS HE WOULDNT ALLOW A CRIME ORIENTED TINUBU TO GET CLOSE TO HIM LET ALONE BE IN THE SAME PARTY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN JAIL BY NOW.

Meanwhile Ganduje of all people is still the same Buhari and APC's choice candidate for Kano Governorship, a thief they publicly and shamefully raised his hand after the viral bribery video involving him, what are we even talking about here??. It is likely that anyone that still claims Buhari has integrity needs to check his IQ level cos if he can fall for this scam he can fall for anything.

From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!!..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Yopcity: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Hmm

I think Obasanjo is a wise man who despite his personal problems with Atiku have realised that a living dog(Atiku) is better than a dead lion(buhari)
Re: Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Afamed: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:

South East : Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Enugu and Imo total votes : 7. 3m

Kaduna and Katsina states total votes: 6.3 votes.

I can feel you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.