Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour (37241 Views)

Police Inspector Caught On Camera Casting Vote At Kano APC Congress / BREAKING: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Col / List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by mildflame: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=alsudaes1 post=75984702]

pls not mallam El-Rufai but Jihadist HELL-Rufai
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by edibobo: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2019
Godswill Akpabio and Nsima Ekere are the architects of this criminal intent
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by Iyajison: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2019
Dear APC..

It is all over..

Jxt take a bow and leave.. cool

1 Like

Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
PDP can do all they want but they will fail in my state.

We here all know that this is the work of PDP.
which we all know what? Me I dont know oh! But I think is the work of the senator. I dint mention any name ooh
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by jamace(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2019
Akpabio, the fear fear criminal.

EFCC threatened him and he joined the party of the 'saints'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by PureQalb: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Enemies of progress. 4+4=23
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by halhassan1(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2019
Xander85:

Their game plan is to frustrate proceedings in the south-east and south-south by whatever means (and this started months ago as seen by the difficulties encountered in the south in general in PVC collection, while it went on relatively smoothly in the north where they were even phoning people to come collect their PVCs)! Watch, on Saturday you'd be hearing of all manner of problems and disturbances in these regions...and probably in some states of the middle-belt as well.

This will actually happen because that mentioned region is still immature when it comes to politics.
Shut that trap up and go out and vote tomorrow.
PMB all the way...
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by halhassan1(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2019
weyreypey:
Condemn wrong. Don't be stupid
How has he extol violence? Think and stop responding stupidly..
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by Numlock: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
PDP can do all they want but they will fail in my state.

We here all know that this is the work of PDP.

Are you alright? Which state are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Numlock:

Are you alright? Which state are you talking about?

Akwa ibom.
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by Smile4daddy(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2019
bedspread:
The ICC Should take note of Akpabio!

Akpabio should be taken to the Hagues and Locked up !!

These are Blood Thirsty men who are Determined to Cause Bloodshed!

Senator Akpabio
Mallam Elrufai

President Buhari is Gone! No Matter The Riggings in or around INEC!

From the write up above, I no see where they mention Akpabio name.

How did you manage to pass exams in school?
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2019
Dizoski:
which we all know what? Me I dont know oh! But I think is the work of the senator. I dint mention any name ooh

Its the work of the lying deacon udom emmanuel. It has been discovered that he bought those vehicles for the police but reserved 50 of this exact kind for this very purpose.

We know every every
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by Chukwurah003: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2019
yomi961:
Apc and desperation. Well election shall not arise for the second time

PDP know they can’t win without rigging but failure is their destiny so they will fail again.
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by collinsprince: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2019

Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by nextnear(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2019
dre11:

https://punchng.com/breaking-inspector-caught-helping-thugs-to-brand-private-vehicles-in-police-colour/

if i had known that APC would be like this, i wouldn't have voted for Buhari back then, anyway na lesson sha, coz now i know better and it will never happen again.
please kindly vote ATIKU for president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by zoby225588: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2019
Shocking! "TWERKING" Video Of Nigerian SS3 Student goes VIRAL.. www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyvO51YeTog&sns

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON TO WATCH
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by zoby225588: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2019
BREAKING NEWS! Plane Crashes After Been Overloaded With Money By Nigeria Politicians(video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK6Cg3OuwWA&sns

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON TO WATCH
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by Mccullum: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2019
joeyswift:
These shit started when akpabio joined apc, just in a bid to wrestle power from the governor. A once peaceful state during elections has now turned to a battle field

Division expose atrocities of an assume peaceful place because one will strategies against another and that's good for opposition.
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by slivertongue: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF DECEIT, LIES, PROPAGANDA, INSINCERITY, ECONOMIC LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP, POVERTY, HUNGER, HEDONISM AND NEPOTISM.

PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by asawanathegreat(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Politicians with evil mind at work
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by Ayo099: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by jamace(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari has no iota of integrity.

Buhari harbours criminals.

Criminals who sing Buhari's praises are Buhari's friends.

Buhari's election form is purchased by criminals.

Buhari's campaign is sponsored by criminals.

When elections are rigged in favour of Buhari, Buhari does not reject but accepts victory.

Buhari deals decisively with shiites because of denominational differences.

Buhari has refused to give orders to security agencies to deal decisively with fulani terrorists but did that to harmless IPOB.

Etc etc etc

Buhari has conned Nigeria with integrity mantra while in actual fact Buhari is a million miles away from having integrity.

1 Like

Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by ManTiger(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
When news like this broke the the name of the party is not mentioned, just know that its the work of APC

2 Likes

Re: Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour by mechanics(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Politicians are just desperate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Come Without Phones, Aisha Buhari Invites Presidential Aspirants To Dinner / If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.