Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Need A Used Low Cost Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Used Low Cost Car (1801 Views)

Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Used Low Cost Car by tandoe: 3:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Friends, life has been rough for the past couple of years but thank God with some new business ideas things seems to be picking up in my life. The biggest headache I have is moving around as I always have to move across the length and breadth of Lagos everyday trekking long distances and spending so much on bike(okada) daily so I am desperately in need of a vehicle to move around and conduct my business because I believe it will make me more efficient and respected by my clients

But the issue I have is I don't have that much in my savings I have around 200k for now

I pray God can use someone to bless me with a vehicle even with my low budget
+2347031152989 thanks
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by tandoe: 6:46am On Feb 22, 2019
morning nairaland
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2019
Go and buy Bajaj.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by baconline(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2019
If u had 270k, a friend has a golf2 first body up for sale in ibadan, first come first buy
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by ochefio: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2019
If you have up-to 250 I will give you my Honda accord

1 Like

Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by tandoe: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
pls bro kindly reach me on the WhatsApp no and I have sent u a DM pls reply
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by tandoe: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
ochefio:
pls bro kindly reach me on the WhatsApp no and I have sent u a DM pls reply
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by owelle22(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
ochefio:

Which Honda accord
Interested
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by ochefio: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
You can reach me on 07030085394
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by macodollar: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have a Mitsubishi Galant. WhatsApp 08133528010
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by macodollar: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have a Mitsubishi Galant. WhatsApp 08133528010.
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by wassy2017: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2019
I Av Nissan extra for sale kindly reach me on 07087952636,08104982521
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by macodollar: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
macodollar:
I have a Mitsubishi Galant. WhatsApp 08133528010.

Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by autologic: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2019
tandoe:
Friends, life has been rough for the past couple of years but thank God with some new business ideas things seems to be picking up in my life. The biggest headache I have is moving around as I always have to move across the length and breadth of Lagos everyday trekking long distances and spending so much on bike(okada) daily so I am desperately in need of a vehicle to move around and conduct my business because I believe it will make me more efficient and respected by my clients

But the issue I have is I don't have that much in my savings I have around 200k for now

I pray God can use someone to bless me with a vehicle even with my low budget
+2347031152989 thanks
I will advise you to be very careful before you part away with your hard earned money in a buying of "supposed be low budget car " cos low budget cars in Nigerian context automatically translate to more problems, victim of "had I know and more "nairaland Dankok " grin
If you cannot save towards buying toks that will give peace of mind ,get a very competent and seasoned tech to help do a thorough pre-purchase inspection and I can bet you the poor tech dude can get to extent of checking up to 10 cars or even more before getting something ,close to reasonable.
Quoting a nairalander techie " Nigerian don't sell cars but their problem " shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by 2019obalo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
golf 4 for sell my personal car
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by weyreypey: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
autologic:

I will advise you to be very careful before you part away with your hard earned money in a buying of "supposed be low budget car " cos low budget cars in Nigerian context automatically translate to more problems, victim of "had I know and more "nairaland Dancok " grin
If you cannot save towards buying toks that will give peace of mind ,get a very competent and seasoned tech to help do a thorough pre-purchase inspection and I can bet you the poor tech dude can get to extent of checking up to 10 cars or even more before getting something ,close to reasonable.
Quoting a nairalander techie " Nigerian don't sell cars but their problem " shocked shocked
Re: I Need A Used Low Cost Car by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
autologic:

I will advise you to be very careful before you part away with your hard earned money in a buying of "supposed be low budget car " cos low budget cars in Nigerian context automatically translate to more problems, victim of "had I know and more "nairaland Dankok " grin
mumu, ode, who told u my car is a Nigeria used, i bought it toks, from Germany and am still using it till now,

(1) (Reply)

My Honda Pilot 2006 / Is A Repainted Car Bad? / Nigerians are Riding Cars Stolen From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.