Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria (1941 Views)

Tinubu Asks Senate To Confirm 10 INEC RECs / 'Some APC Governors And Stakeholders Are Funding Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju / Lawyers Gave ₦9.4 Billion Bribes To Judges In Three Years –ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by deji17: 6:05am On Feb 22, 2019
France Funding Atiku’s Bribes to INEC RECs Through EU Ambassador to Nigeria – Security Sources

Recent revelations have confirmed that French interests have been the funders of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s bribes to INEC’s Resident Electoral Commissioners.

A security source who asked not to be named explained that the bribes were being brought into Nigeria through diplomatic channels, specifically though the European Union Ambassador, Ketil Karlsen.

“The EU Ambassador to Nigeria has been the one facilitating these bribes from France to Nigeria using his diplomatic privileges, with the money being distributed at the residence of the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki”, the security source revealed.

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki is known to have a very strong relationship with Ketil Karlsen, the EU Ambassador and persons close to him have revealed that the Ambassador is a regular visitor at his residence.

Recall that Ambassador Ketil was the first diplomatic guest at Saraki’s residence to congratulate him when he was discharged at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

A diplomatic source stated that Frances’ interest in paying for the bribes and ensuring Atiku’s victory is secured through even a back-channel means was based on an agreement the former Vice President has with some interests in their country to sell off NNPC to them if he wins.

The security source also confirmed that former President Olusegun Obasanjo and retired General TY Danjuma are fully aware and part of these plans.

https://thejour.com/news/france-funding-atikus-bribes-to-inec-recs-through-eu-ambassador-to-nigeria-security-sources/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by TIGRITIS: 6:08am On Feb 22, 2019
If this is true, Nigeria in particular and Africa in general is in serious problem. Imagine, France (a developed nation) involved in an illicit activity to influence the selection of the leaders of a developing nation and you tell me they have no ulterior motive? Why going this far? Is that not desperation?

Which means there is something buhari is not allowing which atiku has promised them already. And if this is the case, it is just God that can save this country because the way atiku is desperately aspiring to be in this office spells a doom.

I will sell nnpc
I will enrich my friends
Illicit deal with France

The God of we innocent Nigerian masses will not allow you to go close to that office. Fvcking bastards, imagine a horse and a pig planning to sell Nigeria, tell me about The Animal Farm

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by helinues: 6:10am On Feb 22, 2019
Lies and propaganda everywhere.

Make tomorrow come quick jare.

Even Fg have suspended all the projects

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by Firefire(m): 6:11am On Feb 22, 2019
Useless conjecture from brainwashed elements.

13 Likes

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by braveboy64(m): 6:32am On Feb 22, 2019
Fake news

5 Likes

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by magoo10(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2019
France is supporting atiku
US is supporting atiku
Russia is supporting atiku
Britain is supporting atiku
The world is supporting atiku
Arewa youths are supporting atiku
Pandef is supporting atiku
Afenifere is supporting atiku
Northern elders forum is supporting atiku
Middlebelt is supporting atiku
Ohanaeze is supporting atiku
Reformed apc and all the factional chairmen of 36 states in apc are supporting atiku.

Apc should just give up
Rigging will be impossible for them
Sai atikuobi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by Seetto: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2019
Seriously, this has been the talk of the town, France has indicated interest in buying NNPC,

Atiku AND THIEFSARAKI wants to finally sell off Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by Levant: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Few days ago, it was alleged on newspaper that it is Iran that is sponsoring Atiku because of the Zaria massacre Bubu perpetrated, in which hundreds of Shia Muslims were killed by trigger happy soldiers in Zaria in December, 2015.

Today it is France. And then it is America. It looks like the entire world, including majority of Nigerians, want Bubu gone. Bubu is bad product for economic progress. An impediment to economic growth and prosperity.

8 Likes

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by Validated: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari be like... "I have really failed"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by hisgrace090: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2019
As desperate as buhari handlers.

1 Like

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2019
No be only France, what of Bolivia grin

1 Like

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by Valleys(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Believe APC, then you can believe anything.

4 Likes

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 6:59am On Feb 22, 2019
So France want him out? That's cool.

1 Like

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by Chepos1(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Kai, which kind one chance politicians we meet for our generation like this? angry This one will come with his own accusation on the other, while the other will come with his own, who are we to believe now? cry
Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
If this is true, Nigeria in particular and Africa in general is in serious problem. Imagine, France (a developed nation) involved in an illicit activity to influence the selection of the leaders of a developing nation and you tell me they have no ulterior motive? Why going this far? Is that not desperation?

Which means there is something buhari is not allowing which atiku has promised them already. And if this is the case, it is just God that can save this country because the way atiku is desperately aspiring to be in this office spells a doom.

I will sell nnpc
I will enrich my friends
Illicit deal with France

The God of we innocent Nigerian masses will not allow you to go close to that office. Fvcking bastards, imagine a horse and a pig planning to sell Nigeria, tell me about The Animal Farm

Loads of rubbish from a known APC zombie like you .

4 Likes

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2019
magoo10:

US is supporting atiku

Apc should just give up
Sai atikuobi
Very simple matter
Cc Lzaa sarrki velocity25 pointzerom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by weyreypey: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2019
magoo10:

US is supporting atiku

Apc should just give up
Sai atikuobi

3 Likes

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by nelcliff(m): 7:03am On Feb 22, 2019
deji17:

France Funding Atiku’s Bribes to INEC RECs Through EU Ambassador to Nigeria – Security Sources

Recent revelations have confirmed that French interests have been the funders of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s bribes to INEC’s Resident Electoral Commissioners.

A security source who asked not to be named explained that the bribes were being brought into Nigeria through diplomatic channels, specifically though the European Union Ambassador, Ketil Karlsen.

“The EU Ambassador to Nigeria has been the one facilitating these bribes from France to Nigeria using his diplomatic privileges, with the money being distributed at the residence of the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki”, the security source revealed.

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki is known to have a very strong relationship with Ketil Karlsen, the EU Ambassador and persons close to him have revealed that the Ambassador is a regular visitor at his residence.

Recall that Ambassador Ketil was the first diplomatic guest at Saraki’s residence to congratulate him when he was discharged at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

A diplomatic source stated that Frances’ interest in paying for the bribes and ensuring Atiku’s victory is secured through even a back-channel means was based on an agreement the former Vice President has with some interests in their country to sell off NNPC to them if he wins.

The security source also confirmed that former President Olusegun Obasanjo and retired General TY Danjuma are fully aware and part of these plans.

https://thejour.com/news/france-funding-atikus-bribes-to-inec-recs-through-eu-ambassador-to-nigeria-security-sources/

Trash from the camp of APC lie lie foundation.

In another news, anything to send a tyranny back to daura is welcome..

FULL STOP.
Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by magoo10(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2019
immhotep:

Very simple matter
Cc Lzaa sarrki velocity25 pointzerom
only sycophants will support a dementia challenged patient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by asfrank(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2019
All those shouting fake news up there, if it were the other way round they would have been calling Buhari all sorts of names. well in Nigeria, we all chose what to believe. By Tomorrow we will all know. one thing I am certain of is that the EFCC nd DSS are fully monitoring the activities of Banks, BDC, nd these RECs. Most wouldn't compromise even if they want to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by RTSC: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2019
Don't worry.
France will soon debunk it just like America did too.

Shameless Yoruba elements.
Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by lereinter(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:

I will sell nnpc
I will enrich my friends
Illicit deal with France

He will privatize nnpc, not " sell"

Lets go

what's nnpc function in todays oil business

no working refinery
no working depot
pipeline repairs they contract it out

now big time oil marketers have their tank farm or depot

Nnpc has just became a salary paying entity to children of politicians and money siphoning medium

Atiku will enrich friend, which politician has enrich strangers or enemy
even your buhari said those that didn't suffer with me can't get my favour he also said the places that gave me 20% vote can't get same attention as those that gave 80%
He told world bank officials to concentrate resources to the north

make your pick

I'm not sure you have read the book animal farm or maybe just ignorant

Atikulated 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by Glink2018(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2019
magoo10:

US is supporting atiku
Reformed apc and all the factional chairmen of 36 states in apc are supporting atiku.

Apc should just give up
Sai atikuobi

Atiku zombie...
You will not die in your foolishness...

1 Like

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by InansBobo(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:
So France want him out? That's cool.
so they can buy out NNPC asap

just saying tho
Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by magoo10(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2019
Glink2018:

[s]Atiku zombie...
You will not die in your foolishness...[/s]
frustration is in the air grin

1 Like

Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by flowmama: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Zombies are never tired s of dishing out lies from their never ending stable.

Very stupid of them...
Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by pragmstism: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2019
Fake news buhari supporter have been initiated into the same cult with lie mohmmed always making lies look like truth.The choice before us is very simple vote for a government that promotes religious discrimination, lack of value for human life,nepotism,corruption and terrorism and a vote for a new government that will change the change that has caused us so much pain .
Re: France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria by JubrinElSudan: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2019
It's better than dealings with Sudan and Niger Republique

(1) (Reply)

Okay na / Sani: Northern Leaders Acted Like Tigers Under Jonathan, Like A Lamb Under Buhar / Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.