Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. (791 Views)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm / Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC / Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2019
Looking carefully at the polity in a few weeks, and having to make a rather difficult choice of candidate, I have decided to go with President Buhari. Don't get me wrong at all. I am not absolutely satisfied with his policies, also I do not like the current shape of the country, however, among two evils, he is the lesser of them.

With all due respect to Atiku, and admiration for his repeated attempts at ruling the nation, I strongly reason that his aim for ruling the nation is rather unholy.

Firstly Atiku have had several corruption charges hanging around his head, and using the fact that he has never been prosecuted is no excuse at all. Nigeria is a country known for enabling and celebrating criminals. Looters are seen as Gods, while those who make difficult choices remain truthful are mostly scorned.

Secondly, Atikus dream is an elitist dream, where the poor die, and the rich thrive. By scrapping Npower, selling NNPC, and stopping the school feeding program, Atiku seeks to wipe the poor out, and enrich previous looters.

Also, it will be a shame returning the baton of leadership to someone who played a major role in plundering, pauperizing, and pilfering this country dry, just less than 2 decades ago. PDP for 16years milked this country with reckless abandon, of which Atiku played a major for half of those years. Voting him back will be admitting amnesia.

Buhari may not be performing as many would want, however, he is slowly but surely returning Nigeria to the part of progress.

From Npower, to massive road constructions, to the rail projects, the dangote refinery coming up next year, not forgetting improvement in security, jobs, and decline is corruption, the new Nigeria is suddenly taking shape.

God bless Nigeria

ChiefsgtPonziHater

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by realadesco(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2019
next level

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by Okoroawusa: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Wise choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by Kayode1979: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2019
4+00000000000000000000

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by tuniski: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Looking carefully at the polity in a few weeks, and having to make a rather difficult choice of candidate, I have decided to go with President Buhari. Don't get me wrong at all. I am not absolutely satisfied with his policies, also I do not like the current shape of the country, however, among two evils, he is the lesser of them.

With all due respect to Atiku, and admiration for his repeated attempts at ruling the nation, I strongly reason that his aim for ruling the nation is rather unholy.

Firstly Atiku have had several corruption charges hanging around his head, and using the fact that he has never been prosecuted is no excuse at all. Nigeria is a country known for enabling and celebrating criminals. Looters are seen as Gods, while those who make difficult choices remain truthful are mostly scorned.

Secondly Atikus dream is an elitist dream, where the poor die, and the rich thrive. By scrapping Npower, selling NNPC, and stopping the school feeding program, Atiku seeks to wipe the poor out, and enrich previous looters.

To be continued. On a flight now.
Pele hours to go #PresidentelectAtiku2019

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Comedian

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by blackboy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
I dont doubt it. Because I doubt his integrity
Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by jojomario(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
No pain No gain. #NEXTLEVEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by Daviddson(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
That's your opinion. 4+0
Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by Glink2018(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Next level Crew,

Get inside.....

Two bottles of snippers for Athiefkulating crews....

Two can of shaving powder for ballot box snatcher party...

Pdp members , your wailing continue...till you die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by Francisayo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nice decision.... I go with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Will Win 2019 Elections By A Landslide. by quickberry(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
U valid sir.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Odds Favour Hon (Engr) Abiola Olowu As Federal House Of Rep Ibeju Lekki / Obasanjo Now A Political Relic / Governor Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.