Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria (42224 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by PoliticsNigeria: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with a statement from the Nigerian presidency signed by Spokesman, Femi Adesina, containing President Muhammadu Buhari's reaction to reports of a plot by his government to Islamize Nigeria.

The President described the reports as 'False and Wicked', adding that he remains committed to Freedom of Religion in the country. The Statement read;

"It has come to the notice of President Muhammadu Buhari, ahead of the forthcoming elections, that some unscrupulous Nigerians are again falsely and wickedly claiming that the administration has an agenda to impose Islam on Nigeria.

The objective is clearly to stoke up religious division for political gains. Some of these same persons made these devious and fabricated claims ahead of the 2015 election. They failed woefully.

The President strongly affirms the oath he took before the Nigerian people to faithfully defend the Constitution of Nigeria. That Constitution guarantees freedom of worship for every Nigerian. It is this guarantee that enables all Nigerians to practise their faiths or religion without hindrance.

President Buhari further affirms his commitment to freedom of religion and worship for all Nigerians, and that under no circumstance will any religion or faith be imposed on any Nigerian.

It is dangerous, deceptive and ungodly to play politics with religion."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-president-buhari-finally-speaks-plot-islamize-nigeria/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by id911(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
I have the portraits of every Nigerian President at home starting from Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. The only portrait I don't have is that of Mohammadu Buhari. I put Atiku's own there in place of Buhari's.

Did I do anything wrong?

426 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Those that are saying this rubbish they too should christianize Nigeria

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by profstar(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
CBN stopped printing #100 note since Buhari became president as it doesn't have Quran lang. on it, they even cease the one in circulation self. I bet you, show me a #100 note with year 2016 and above and I promise you #5,000 right away.

Modified:
Some people here have resort to insulting instead of just dipping their hands into their pocket and bring out a #100 note.

Almost 40,000 people viewed this post so far, yet no one!

I bet with 'year 2016 and above' right? I no sure say year 2015 self dey, to show you how terrific this is.

316 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
dubai strategy crashing any how. What i dont understand is that some people think voting another fulani muslim will stop the rumoured islamisation. Who are we fooling self.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by jericco1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
you will lose

35 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yen yen yen. U used religion jare ur pple paid many alfas

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by crestedaguiyi: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
story for mumus like him

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by michoim(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
PDP propaganda

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by SanusiGworo: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why didn't he address this before? Ok there's election and zombies needed to be fooled again.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by callmeVIBRANT(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari will never islamise
Nigeria we will vote him out
inshaa Allah in Jesus name
ameen!!
"let's get Nigeria working again"

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by profstar(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Like for Atiku share for Buhari

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Chukwurah003: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Stupid PDP propaganda. Atiku is going down and we will dance on PDP’s grace this month. The corrupt party will be totally destroyed.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by TIGRITIS: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pmb should have just kept quiet and allow pigs with intelligence lower that that of pigs to continue swimming in their inbred foolishness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sir don't worry. You will be dethroned from throne come Saturday.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by lawbabs: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:
I have the portraits of every Nigerian President at home starting from Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. The only portrait I don't have is that of Mohammadu Buhari. I put Atiku's own there in place of Buhari's.

Did I do anything wrong?

Hatred wee kee you las las.... Nonsense!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Onyekachi419(f): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
They have started again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by philip0906(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari is a sucker and an incompetent hypocritical dolt...Few days to elections, he's been more active than he has ever been in the past 4 years.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by theoldpretender(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
profstar:
CBN stopped printing #100 note since Buhari became president as it doesn't have Quran on it, they even cease the one in circulation self. I bet you, show me a #100 note with year 2016 and above and I promise you #5,000 right away.

So why are they printing the 5 to 50 naira notes that don't have Quran on then as well?

And the 100 naira notes are still in circulation by the way

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by naijapips04: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
so it took him 4 years to address this?

sorry Buhari you are not having my vote even if you transform nigeria to China by tomorrow morning.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by yjgm(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
We trust you in that regard sir. 2019 is sure

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by virginboy1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Booooharrriiiiiiii

Never Again!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by ademoladeji(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Let them wail on....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by reyscrub(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Islamization is not the issues that is next now.

How will economy be ok for all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Anagha123: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Let send Buhari back to Daura. The man is old, he should go and rest.

Atikulated

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by sureheaven(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Those shouting islamization of Nigeria are only stupid, foolish or insane.

Nobody can islamize Nigeria.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by worworbabe: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
They won't stop trying to divide Nigerians along religious and Ethnic lines.

The evil people Under the umbrella of PDP

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Parada: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Who cares ?! The God you worship made Buhari your president to prove what hopeless jerk you are in 2015. That same God you still worship will put you entire household to another round of shame to prove you are eternally senseless.

id911:

Did I do anything wrong?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
That is exactly what he is doing. He is using Fulani herdsmen to islamise Nigeria but he will fail woefully. Wicked man

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki In Online Poll / Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.