Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,380 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa (1243 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Gistpeeps: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Looool ��

This woman and Buhari must have had serious beef in another life with the way she’s attacking him - Savage.

I don’t know either her or the interviewer, just saw the video floating around ��‍♂️

Lol, this woman speaks to issues in a very blunt and direct manner that only few would dare in Nigeria: even the interviewer said “Ahh!”

And then the man mimicking Buhari ��‍♂️��‍♂️

Nigerians can be too savage sometimes...

Thank God; this man makes his case very lucidly in response to if he could stop one candidate from contesting between Buhari and Atiku.

And he does know what he’s saying - apparently a very politically enlightened man but more importantly: he came and saw the Poverty in Nigeria.

Watch the video

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/video-i-will-prefer-atiku-than-buhari.html

1 Share

Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Gistpeeps: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
See reaction:

Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by rastaLivity: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
since the demise of Hitler the whole world have never unite in rejecting a person as we now have.
The Americans and her president officially calls him the 'lifeless one' to his face.

3 Likes

Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Gistpeeps: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Watch the video...

Is very funny
Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by magoo10(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
See finishing
Buhari's occupation after leaving office is rearing 100 unproductive cows.
Hypocrite that claims to be fighting corruption but is surrounded by criminals.

1 Like

Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bye Buhari
Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
The president that address the nation only when he needs our votes, is that one a president ?

Even when people are massacred he looks the other way.

1 Like

Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari is a monumental error.

A mistake that should never repeat itself. A packaged disappointment and sold to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
We are tired of this Government even those in diaspora are tired of Lifelessness and Cluelessness.

Buhari is a Monumental Failure and inpending disaster if voted in for second term.
Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Gistpeeps: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Buhari is a monumental error.

A mistake that should never repeat itself. A packaged disappointment and sold to Nigerians

Kk
Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by BuhariLooter(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
buhari's brain and a goat own, I don't really know which is actually smarter. Buhari may be a illiterate but there are still many illiterates who have sharp responses and solution to situations.
Illiteracy is not an excuse for being dumb, maybe buhari was one of those children that stopped breastfeeding after two months, hence the reason for his dumbness.
Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Racoon(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
cheesy Say no to bigotry, nepotism, clannishness, buck- passing, cluelessness, lifelessness, incompetency and ineptitude that Buhari represents.Enough is enough.

Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Racoon(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
Afospecialk:
color=#000099] MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET'S ASK OURSELVES
1) DID NIGERIA EVER IMPROVE OR MOVE FORWARD IN ANY ASPECT UNDER PDP SINCE 1999?
2) DID ANY PDP AGENDA TO MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION EVER WORK FOR US SINCE 1999?
3) IS THERE ANY RECORD OF ANY SUBSTANTIAL ACHIEVEMENT OF Atiku AS VICE-PRESIDENT THAT WE CAN BE PROUD OF ?

VOTING FOR Atiku AND PDP AGAIN IS LIKE COMMITTING POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SUICIDE
Atiku PLS LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE AND GO BACK TO CAMEROON

8 YEARS OF Atiku IN OFFICE HE SOLD OVER 100 NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS AND LOOTED ALMOST HALF OF THE MONEY THATS WHY OBJ WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM

Atiku AND PDP AGENDAS ARE
1)TO SELLOFF OUR MAJOR ECONOMIC RESOURCES
2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW
3)GRANT AMNESTY TO CRIMINALS
4)ENSLAVE NIGERIANS TO HIS AMERICAN BOSSES
5)ENRICH HIS FRIENDS WITH NIGERIA TREASURY
OPERATION SAY NO TO PDP & CHIEF THIEF Atiku
[/color]
[/s]
“The ship of the APC is fast sinking and is obviously beyond redemption. Nigerians are daily convinced that that the APC was a mistake made in 2015 and are also resolved that they are a mistake to be corrected in 2019.”
https://www.thecable.ng/cupp-theres-plot-change-leadership-nassembly-violently
Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Gistpeeps: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
magoo10:
See finishing
Buhari's occupation after leaving office is rearing 100 unproductive cows.
Hypocrite that claims to be fighting corruption but is surrounded by criminals.
Kkkk
Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by 9jahotblog: 3:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Gistpeeps:

Lol, this woman speaks to issues in a very blunt and direct manner that only few would dare in Nigeria: even the interviewer said “Ahh!”

And then the man mimicking Buhari ��‍♂️��‍♂️

Nigerians can be too savage sometimes...

Watch the video

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/video-i-will-prefer-atiku-than-buhari.html
buhari failed millions of Nigerians in both home and abroad. Nigerians will unseat him today's presidential election.
Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari is a mistake Nigerians must correct today.

If Atiku is really corrupt but is walking free, no court cases or indictment by any court, then Buhari has failed in fighting corruption.
Re: Video: "I Will Prefer Atiku Than Buhari" See How Nigerians Mocks Buhari In Abroa by Racoon(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians have decided already.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Floors El-rufai At Kaduna Govt House’s Polling Units / Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" / Just In: President Buhari Arrives Niamey Ahead Of AU Summit (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.