Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations (61071 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by eagleeye2: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Men,
work hard so that no mater how much your Woman brings home and you can never be intimidated.

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Man makes money money makes man mad. Sorry bro. Everything that goes up must surely come down.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Jaqenhghar: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Indeed the whole modelling thing was just a phase

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
don4real18:

Write

Lol that’s a mistake. I’m busy with other things
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by hollywater: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
The very reason am still single.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Imyourex:

Thank God you can read and wright

Over sabi. No one is above mistake sir. By the way I was too busy to check what I posted.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
The guy impregnated her twice, refused to marry her, but now that she has become a celebrity, he wants to marry her. Jumoke is too kind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by MissRaine69(f): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why did he not marry her BEFORE she got famous? Two kids what did he think he was doing playing at being husband?
She should do something about her literacy though because in showbiz there are many people who will rob you blind.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by uuzba(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
charleff512:
SUCCESS HAS MANY FRIENDS!
Success is relative. The more success you get the more relatives you have.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
I don't get this they are not married bit.

How can she bear the man's surname when she isn't legally married to him? Introduction sef, dem neva do not to talk of traditional.

Long and short.

The story of Olajumoke the Bread Seller is fast fading from the consciousness of people and her new handlers are seeking the best possible way to push her back to the face of everyday Nigerians.

Tell me, how does her Instagram post relate to her husband's complaint of her being rude? Far as I can tell, it's yet another publicity stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Yankee101: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Give a person money and freedom and see their true colors

God knows alot of people will become terrible people if they ever grow rich

Go figure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by uuzba(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,
Your baby daddy is not your husband!You still have the legal and godly rights to marry a more respectable man.By the laws of God and of the land,you owe him no damn attention or thing!You don't owe him any damn thing!He is just a sperm donor who has got No honour for your family; Knocking you up twice and still did not get to pay your bride price, until now.Get more education, connect to more responsible people,get more ambitious and don't allow an irresponsible sperm donor pull you down.Cut him off completely!I see you walking in more international scenes...Lady there comes a time in your life you cut off some certain people in other to attain achievable goals.He has done his part in your life by being your baby daddy,keep him that way ONLY.

Lessons to men who glorify being a baby daddy.
If that's how you insult the father of the children, do you expect another man to come and marry a woman that already has children for another person? Why do you want to bring confusion into a straight forward union? Why do you want any of them to commit adultery?
Can they not just finish up by going to the church? Marriage requires great humility.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by stanliwise(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,
Your baby daddy is not your husband!You still have the legal and Godly rights to marry a more respectable man.What you did with that man was committing sin against God and tradion.By the laws of God and of the land,you owe him no damn attention or thing!You don't owe him any damn thing!He is just a sperm donor who has got No honour for your family; Knocking you up twice and still did not get to pay your bride price, until now.Get more education, connect to more responsible and respectable people(Trust me there are genuine single men who will marry you without blinking an eye),get more ambitious and don't allow an irresponsible sperm donor pull you down.Cut him off completely!I see you walking in more international scenes...Lady there comes a time in your life you cut off some certain people in other to attain achievable goals.He has done his part in your life by being your baby daddy,keep him that way ONLY.

Be careful when giving advice to people especially if they are in a relationship or If they are related. My two cent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
stanliwise:
Be careful when giving advice to people especially if they are in a relationship or they are related. My two cent.

She needs to stay away from that guy.He is not her husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by tunjijones(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,
Your baby daddy is not your husband!You still have the legal and Godly rights to marry a more respectable man.What you did with that man was committing sin against God and tradion.By the laws of God and of the land,you owe him no damn attention or thing!You don't owe him any damn thing!He is just a sperm donor who has got No honour for your family; Knocking you up twice and still did not get to pay your bride price, until now.Get more education, connect to more responsible and respectable people(Trust me there are genuine single men who will marry you without blinking an eye),get more ambitious and don't allow an irresponsible sperm donor pull you down.Cut him off completely!I see you walking in more international scenes...Lady there comes a time in your life you cut off some certain people in other to attain achievable goals.He has done his part in your life by being your baby daddy,keep him that way ONLY.

If she didn't rise to stardom wld u write this trash you just wrote?

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by uuzba(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
MarianaTrench:
This seems to me like a publicity stunt to get her in the news again
....becuase I've not heard of any other thing that she does.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
tunjijones:

If she didn't rise to stardom wld u write this trash you just wrote?

She rose!And now that's a opportunity to right various wrongs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by onatisi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
what does he expect ?
of course the moment women start making more money and fame than their husbands , they lose respect for them , only very few of them have the mental ability to remain humble .
the only thing that can make a woman be humble to a man despite her money and fame is the fear of losing her man to another woman and that is only if and only if the man is successful and rich

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Fadedvoices2: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,

If a woman stays with a man all through his hard times and he suddenly rises to fame and becomes fvcking wealthy and he cuts the woman off , I hope you would have this same energy ?

What comes around also goes around

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
uuzba:

If that's how you insult the father of the children, do you expect another man to come and marry a woman that already has children for another person? Why do you want to bring confusion into a straight forward union? Why do you want any of them to commit adultery?
Can they not just finish up by going to the church? Marriage requires great humility.

There is no adultery here but fornications to the highest order.And yes,she will remarry and even to a single and responsible man.Its her decision to continue with him or move ahead.A hard lesson,I know.Let him lick his wound after and let it also be a lesson to potential baby daddies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Fadedvoices2: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
MissRaine69:
Why did he not marry her BEFORE she got famous? Two kids what did he think he was doing playing at being husband?
She should do something about her literacy though because in showbiz there are many people who will rob you blind.

You should ask women why they don’t marry their broke husbands ..

Since you think he wants to marry her because of the little fame then we might conclude women marry men because of money?

You’re a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Fadedvoices2: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
kmcutez:
The guy impregnated her twice, refused to marry her, but now that she has become a celebrity, he wants to marry her. Jumoke is too kind.

Cc capslocked
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by stanliwise(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

She needs to stay away from that guy.He is not her husband.
Don't think you know too much. The so-called man may have been fending for her all this while and prolly she has made many promises only to make a rethink at the sight of money.
I may be wrong, I only sighted an assumption, but in real life don't take side with anyone especially in relationships issues. You're only a stranger.
Even if she is your daughter, the best a wise man will do is to open her eyes like you did but don't give her the actions to take except in life threatening case else when things gets better you will become the devil and both will angry angry angry angry at you. children are the ones we tell what to do. Only Advice adult don't tell them what to do except in serious cases

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by ucweber: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,

OMG I so much love your comment.
You said it all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by WhoBeThisMan: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,

I believe they are both adults, both the knocked and knockee
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

If a woman stays with a man all through his hard times and he suddenly rises to fame and becomes fvcking wealthy and he cuts the woman off , I hope you would have this same energy ?

What comes around also goes around

Nope!The person that needs cutting off here is the irresponsible man.I don't need anyone to tell me jumoke is a woman whose time has come.An industrious little lady with two kids and a lackadaisical baby daddy.Look,it6a dishonourable thing to knock up somebody's daughter TWICE and not much as paying a dowry.I hate that even as a man.I forsee him using charms in future on this poor lady,hence my outburst.Let her dispose him completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by 1Sharon(f): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why calling him a baby daddy? Isn't he her husband?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Hotfreeze: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jumoke has become past tense.

Let her go and learn handiwork so that hunger won't kill her in the future.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by vibbb: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
If all this allegations are true: Then you have to think about those who brought you to fame i.e TY BELLO.

Check their ways of life(TY Bello) Happily married, Humble and Committed.

You better use your brain, Non sense.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Fadedvoices2: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

Nope!The person that needs cutting off here is the irresponsible man.I don't need anyone to tell me jumoke is a woman whose time has come.An industrious little lady with two kids and a lackadaisical baby daddy.Look,it6a dishonourable thing to knock up somebody's daughter TWICE and not much as paying a dowry.I hate that even as a man.I forsee him using charms in future on this poor lady,hence my outburst.Let her dispose him completely.

You haven’t answered my question

Hope you gonna keep this same energy when it’s the other way round?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.