Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently (28579 Views)

Oh My God! See How Peter Obi Was Nearly Assassinated During His Rally In Oyo / Nnamdi Kanu Lambasts Wike, Nigerian Police And Army, Remembers Stella Abugu / Nnamdi Kanu Warns Wike, Nigerian Army Over Arrest Of IPOB Members In Oyigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by VULCAN(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Because of 30k BMC allowance you want the death of an opponent.

Bloodletting is the nature of APC.

Murder is their middle name

AllenSpencer:
Too bad they did not

The soldiers that missed should face a firing squad
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
three:
Uninstall....

your software is not working joor, 99% done pass since last week.
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by katedx: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
See below

Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by programmer1330: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
I can help you write code to solve any problemAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by programmer8980: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or AppAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by AudiA4: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
U know for sure u are the master rigger and political thug, this not the time u will score over two million votes in rivers state,no more manual accreditation, and if u dear send your political thugs to go snatch ballot boxes, u do so at the risk of your life
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by oldschoollapel(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
this is the outcome of mixing weed + ogogoro lace with tramadol. Hallucinations , delusions & witch catching in anticipation of defeat.
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by rexwalters: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
successmatters:
Wike is a lover of democracy, a grassroot politician and slayer of the lizard of ubima.

All hail Nwesom wike, the slayer of APC.
Very ironic a slayer wailing over a phantom threat on his life,maybe you meant to say a cowardice thug who has been neutralized in his own game?
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by deomelo: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
This attention seeking clown and overfed buffoon don dey yell everyday for years that they are trying to kill him, but the useless idiota is still alive, still yelling and screaming for attention...

What useless clown.
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by dochenaj: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Wike,will you shut up,if they want to kill you they will do without traces
You think so? Wike knows how hot Rivers is, and that's why he has a private security detail.

To kill him would be a war, nothing remotely silent.
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by TommyAnthem(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
I think this Wicked Wike is living in pimpers paradise....

(1)He is always high where there's no weed

(2)Bluesing where there's no blues

(3)Dancing where there's no music

(4)Laughing where there's no joke...

Tufiakwa...SPITS!
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by ChijyWills(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2019

1 Share

Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by Omeizadean(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
U aren't dead yet so stop complaining. Do u know u will have been buried six feet under if am the president? I will kill all corrupt politicians extrajudiciusly and set it up in a way all clues will lead to another corrupt politician. U have sent many to their early graves so the least that can happen to u is death too. So shut the poo up!
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by asawanathegreat(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thank God for your life
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Too bad they did not

The soldiers that missed should face a firing squad

Can't laugh enough. Wike is indeed a joke. An alarmist to the core even when he has no serious opposition.
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by Banter1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by UnimkeAk(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Wike,will you shut up,if they want to kill you they will do without traces
lololol
let them first kill shekau abi its al banawi without trace, then they can kill wike
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by Charly68: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari will make many of these old looters to lose billions that they have invested in this election.. Many will run back to Dubai after the election
Re: Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently by okadoo: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
LIAR LIAR PANT ON FIRE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example / EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.