Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (81152 Views)

Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Fuel Stations In Port Harcourt On Strike? / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by SOPIGO: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
kayzat:
It's their turn let them enjoy it. PDP did more than this in 2015
yes... & they promised changed not continuity from where PDP Stop.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by bestpunterever: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:
Amaechi will have no political value after tomorrow, mark my works.

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

From every indication, APC doesn't stand a chance in a free and fair contest.
apc does not stand a chance on nairaland, majority of nairalanda are from southern part, and some of them will not vote tommorrow.. I have like 3 friends supporting pdp onlines, but they won't vote tommorrow, Buhari will win this election. Forget about likes or share

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by kayusely70(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
He has to take precaution as rivers is prone to violence being perpetrated by wike's goons/killers

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by garfield1: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
kopite:
They are writing election results. I can bet that.
Guy,you are over correct.buhari will get 40% in rivers.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Angel212: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by garfield1: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
kayusely70:
He has to take precaution as rivers is prone to violence being perpetrated by wike's goons/killers
Yes.i also think its a venue for rigging.this is what pdp did in the past to get rivers,time for apc to do same and get 35%

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Sermwell(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
papiforreal:
I hail you rotimi Amaechi, the slayer of PDP and Igbos.
you get sense so?? Ameachi the slayer of what??

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Annie939(f): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
onye buru na turn by turn

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by greggng: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
So they should not guide him abi. ..you want him kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by TemmyT002(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Make we fry dodo abi?
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by lagosrd: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
kayzat:

Your comment really shows that you don't give a damn bout decent living and a meaningful lifestyle. Add another 12yrs to your age and you will be surprised that APC has wasted your youthful days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by openmine(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
kayzat:
That's an illogical excuse!
So because a party did such now makes it right for others to do the same?
Please remind me of APC's slogan in 2015........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by nrexzy: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

But do u have a voters card Or u just enjoy like abd share??
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by tallerSSS: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

He Disrespected GEJ, Karma is about to fall on him..
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by kernel001: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
tallerSSS:
He Disrespected GEJ, Karma is about to fall on him..

Yeah. But mostly, the fact that he disrespected Nigerians, who loved and trusted him.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Merbon: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]

HEAVY RABBLE ROUSING!
Buhari is GONE! Employ him and Cabals in your Coporation /Company

How can I send a chilled bottle of Star lager bear to you, because you just made my day.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by kernel001: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
nrexzy:

But do u have a voters card Or u just enjoy like abd share??

One thing you don't play with, is the fact that these are Nigerians voting online.
During Jonathan's tenure, his fans didn't think these opinion polls mattered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by kernel001: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
bestpunterever:
apc does not stand a chance on nairaland, majority of nairalanda are from southern part, and some of them will not vote tommorrow.. I have like 3 friends supporting pdp onlines, but they won't vote tommorrow, Buhari will win this election. Forget about likes or share

One thing you don't play with, is the fact that these are Nigerians voting online.
During Jonathan's tenure, his fans didn't think these opinion polls mattered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by kernel001: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
olajizz01:
Continue deceiving yourself, you think na only Rivers want do election .

It will be like film trick for your face,when the result start coning in.

Sir... Let's see tomorrow, till Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Charly68: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please let's Ameachi protects himself from Wike's boys . He knows what Wike can do at a time like this. He will be a fool to take chances . Wike tomb printed 95% votes for Goodluck in 2015.. Ameachi can change the tide this time around .

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by kayzat: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
lagosrd:

Your comment really shows that you don't give a damn bout decent living and a meaningful lifestyle. Add another 12yrs to your age and you will be surprised that APC has wasted your youthful days.

Look at Atiku azzlicker preaching about meaningful life? Is it not your evil pdp that brought us to this sorry state?

What is currently happening in rivers and to other pdp leaders is karma at work and I can assure you this is just the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Vocal101: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
post=76004665:
Is Rivers State this violent at this point in time?!
So what will happen to the masses that have no access to security such as this?!

We've been reading everyday the violent and heinous crumes going on in Rivers, never knew it is something this serious.

May God protect all good people in that state that cannot have such security details.
Choose your Governor wisely Riverians.[/b]dey want 2 use d them 4 movement n ringing
[b]PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by ChijyWills(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Vocal101: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
FarahAideed:
So his own police and soldiers were not withdrawn ?
n dey withdrew obasanjo n ibb own

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by solidstormy86: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
kayzat:
Why they remove soldiers from the past head of states. So Amaechi is bigger than formal head of states. There was a nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by showafrica(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
By this time in 2015, even the trees were chanting "SAI BABA";
In my experience in Zaria then, it was a suicide mission to put GEJ's posters in parts of the north;
the chant of CHANGE echoed louder than our national anthem.
The faith in Buhari was out of this world..... He was seen as the new Sheriff in town.
Even at the mention of his name at that material time, Nigeria was working.
Lol.... Do you remember the body language era?
And finally the true Buhari began to show... He lost the National Assembly ;
six months no ministers; he fell sick, and so weak;
became super clueless ;, NEPOTISM reigned.... 97% vs 5%, despotic;
Aisha Buhari began to lament ;
he sided with Ganduje against Kwankwaso;
he watched helplessly as herdsmen ravaged and massacred Benue people....;
Agatu got burnt;
Southern Kaduna was wiped out ;
Plateau returned to rivers of blood;
IDP camps scattered throughout the country....;
Bokoharam resurfaced even more deadly ;
our soldiers became soft target of the terrorists;
Nigeria shut down !!Baba is not aware of anything !!
In all of these negative developments, the government has an auto response to all the problems.... BLAME IT ALL ON PDP’s 16yrs.
It actually worked initially.... But it became boring and obsolete. The war on corruption song soon become exposed to Nigerians as ordinary media trial of the opposition members. Whistleblower became a history.
Money discovery in suck-away, farms, Ikoyi apartment, Balogun market, Kaduna airport, etc all became Nollywood fiction and Nigerians got tired.
Things got worse.... hunger and famine got emboldened ;
suicides became regular;
depression hits ;
recession became permanent in the land. Nigeria kept sliding down the pit.
Naira kept falling helplessly..... foodstuffs become unaffordable;
several businesses folded up;
millions of Nigerians lost their jobs;
banditry and other crimes increased .
The government kept lamenting the sixteen years of PDP.
Yet they are embracing and welcoming every PDP member to their fold. Nigerians wait patiently for the PROMISED CHANGE but they got CHANGE of PROMISE.
Decampe to APC you become a saint, but remain in PDP you are a criminal.
Boom! Godswill Akpabio made the first move to APC and he was freed and became a SAINT.
That's how Buhari and APC lost it.
The goodwill died down... the hopes were dashed and Nigerians kept yearning for a change that will change the hazardous change of Buhari and APC. Buhari and APC had their chance BUT deliberately messed it up!
Buhari is weak,old and tired.
Let us join hands together to help him retire back to his wife, children and relatives who need him the more.
Congratulations to Nigerians for surviving Buhari's terror reign. Let try someone else!
Vote Clear-sightedly !!
Vote wisely !!
God bless Nigeria!!!
The TIME is now!!!

Life of Solomon grundy, Buhari didnt know how 4 yrs take pass... uptill now he is still blaming GEJ and pdp for the postponement of election.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
post=76004665:
Is Rivers State this violent at this point in time?!
So what will happen to the masses that have no access to security such as this?!

We've been reading everyday the violent and heinous crumes going on in Rivers, never knew it is something this serious.

May God protect all good people in that state that cannot have such security details.
Choose your Governor wisely Riverians.

PEACE!

I am in Rivers state but I always do read news on nairaland about violence in Rivers state. I wonder if there's another Rivers state other than the one I am living. We riverines do read this news and get amazed where exactly it's coming from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by tonididdy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
MrPRevailer:
WATCH THIS 15 SECONDS CNN's INTERVIEW WITH ATIKU

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6GWwqg58f/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=jyin3bpox4xl

*Proof that ATIKU is not corrupt but Successful.
*All allegations against him have no basis/evidence. He hasn't been indicted.

*Buhari has looted Nigeria's wealth even to the extent of attempting to borrow from China and IMF. He was stopped by Majority Vote.

VOTE ATIKU
I quoted you for reference purpose same time next year. Good luck on the atiku you wish for
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by senatordave1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
prekumohtim:

I am in Rivers state but I always do read news on nairaland about violence in Rivers state. I wonder if there's another Rivers state other than the one I am living. We riverines do read this news and get amazed where exactly it's coming from.
Buhari will get 30%there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) / ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.