Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? (755 Views)

Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today / See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by hisexcellency34: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Which party supporters will be in this mood after tomorrow's presidential election?

Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is the mood every lover of Sai Baba will be in as from tomorrow till the declaration day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by slivertongue: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
A - Atiku
P - Peter
C - Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
......and the wailing mood embarassed cry cry cry cry.

Una NEVER see something!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by Chicagoesontop: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Only God NOSE !!
Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by netpro(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Definitely The Cameroonian thugs. All I see is serious beating coming Atiku/PDP way.

I hope he has plan to repay those he collected part-payment, with a promise to dash them NNPC?
Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by duncun: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by danot1030: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sell Your Candidate
My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold onto their beliefs. I consider Buhari, with all his imperfections, a better Presidential material than Atiku.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

*Copied*

If you are a truthful Nigerian that HATES STEALING and LOVES DEVELOPMENT, share until it gets to those who don't know.

ADD THAT HE IS DOING ROADS IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA (ESPECIALLY SOUTH EAST) THAN ALL OTHER GOVERNMENTS.

Example: Onitsha-Enugu road being dualized, Port Harcourt-Enugu Express being re-built (not patching), Owerri-Umuika Junction being dualised, Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene-Uyo-Calabar Road being worked.

2. GDP steadily gyowing

3. Inflation steadily dropping

4. Gortign Exchange rate steady

5. Fuel supply steady, despite strong push by importers/marketers for price increase

6. Foreign borrowings tied to above infrastructure

7. External Reserve ste
Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Na till monday na....

Tho whether Buhari or Atiku wins I'll be in that mood because none of them can take us to the promised land
Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by thepussyking(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Motherfucker!
i laugh when i see people talk about election, which election?
thump printing is going on in my house and other activities which i can't disclose.
spit.
Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by StillX10(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atikulation
Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by APCsupporter: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atikulooters
Re: APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? by adekolaelect(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
duncun:
This fight is between the sane and insane ppl. If you're supporting Buhari at this moment , you need your head checked.
and you too

(1) (Reply)

Apc Defeats Pdp In Kwara Central. Welcome To The New Kwara / Your Election Nerves / What Happens In Zamfara...was There No Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.