Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Phase Of Your Growing Infant Do You Really Enjoy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Phase Of Your Growing Infant Do You Really Enjoy? (406 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / What Phase Of Your Growing Infant Do You Really Enjoy? / Flight attendant breastfeed passenger’s baby as mother run out of infant formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Phase Of Your Growing Infant Do You Really Enjoy? by ibrutex(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
There are different phases of a growing infant which everyone would like to experience ; like when the baby started to sit , crawling ,eating ,walking and talking ...

For me, I think I love when my baby started eating solids lol , the sight of her as she engaged herself dragging plates and she can now eat well and have good taste of varieties .

Which among these phases would you have loved or did you really like in your growing infant?

Re: What Phase Of Your Growing Infant Do You Really Enjoy? by chii8(f): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
The stage when they started talking, you may not be able to decipher what he/she is saying but the look on their innocent face will tell you what the child is trying to say.At this stage, they are just parrot, their brain records everything and they say it out raw
Re: What Phase Of Your Growing Infant Do You Really Enjoy? by lilmax(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
when they start..........

I'll keep you updated
Re: What Phase Of Your Growing Infant Do You Really Enjoy? by Buffalo2(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2019
I love seeing them crawling..... grin

(1) (Reply)

Help For This Family / Evils Of Maintaining Secrets Accounts / Dear Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.