Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Unbelievable! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable! (397 Views)

Unbelievable President Buhari Set To Reduce Fuel Price To N95 Per Litre / Exposed! Unbelievable Photos Of Bukola Saraki Chillin With Offa Robbery Suspect / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! by franksunny(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
How did we get here? That some mother f*cker Chinese company along out sketch of Lagos and Ogun state mandated their workers to report to work tomorrow being our presidential election day. Let our labour union and security operatives come to our rescue. As for me, I'm not going to work tomorrow; they can do their worse. Let Nigeria police and army patrol from Begger to Sagamu, then they will see wonders. I won't mention name for now. Some of my colleagues are still at work now. They don't observe public holidays, they came into our country to practice lawlessness because there is no enforcement of law. Help spread this news, as for me I'm quitting that work by 28th of February.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! by alfaman3: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
lol. china colonise you there. zoo man.
Re: Unbelievable! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
franksunny:
How did we get here? That some mother f*cker Chinese company along out sketch of Lagos and Ogun state mandated their workers to report to work tomorrow being our presidential election day. Let our labour union and security operatives come to our rescue. As for me, I'm not going to work tomorrow; they can do their worse. Let Nigeria police and army patrol from Begger to Sagamu, then they will see wonders. I won't mention name for now. Some of my colleagues are still at work now. They don't observe public holidays, they came into our country to practice lawlessness because there is no enforcement of law. Help spread this news, as for me I'm quitting that work by 28th of February.

You better go to work. If you can't feed your family neither Buhari nor Atiku will help you.
Re: Unbelievable! by franksunny(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
alfaman3:
lol. china colonise you there. zoo man.
I'm a new entrants and I'm already going out. The company has more than 600 employees, all tribes are complete there Igbo's, Yoruba and Hausa. I'm just crying out for injustice, if you like politicise it
Re: Unbelievable! by franksunny(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

You better go to work. If you can't feed your family neither Buhari nor Atiku will help you.
Exactly the problem of this country fear of what to eat today. My friend, hungry no dey man but laziness. I'm not going to work tomorrow.
Re: Unbelievable! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
franksunny:
Exactly the problem of this country fear of what to eat today. My friend, hungry no dey man but laziness. I'm not going to work tomorrow.

Goodluck to you.

Don't say in this country. In Germany government prefer taking your source of income than sending you to prison.

(1) (Reply)

An Award Winning Political Slogan / . / We, The Short Sighted People Of The South In The Wake Of The Northern Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.