Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

INEC Provide Corps Members With Mattresses - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / INEC Provide Corps Members With Mattresses (502 Views)

Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / NYSC Celebrates 4 Corps Members With Outstanding Projects In Abuja (photo) / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Provide Corps Members With Mattresses by ScooperOfficial: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
[/b]

[b]DOWNLOAD SCOOPER TO READ MORE
: https://go.onelink.me/app/fb0f830d

Ahead of Saturday’s re-scheduled election, corps members recruited to serve as INEC ad-hoc staff in Adamawa have been provided with mattresses to pass the night at their areas of posting.

The State Coordinator of NYSC, Malam Abubakar Mohammed, made this known in statement on Friday in Yola.

Abubakar said the mattresses would be distributed to the corps members at their respective Registration Area Centres (RACs) by staff of NYSC.

Abubakar said the mattresses were supplied following intervention by the Director-General of NYSC, Maj.-Gen. Suleiman Kazaure, regarding the welfare of corps members.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that during last Saturday’s suspended election, the corps members were provided with mats only to spend the night.

A total of 2,656 corps members will serve as INEC ad-hoc staff in Adamawa.

For More Updates, Kindly Follow Scooper Across All Social Media Platforms

Facebook: Scooper

Twitter: @scooperng

Instagram: scooperng

Re: INEC Provide Corps Members With Mattresses by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nigeria our country gringrin If i'm a present corp member, not sure i wud do dis.
Tnk God dey say its not compulsory

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got My Admission What Are My Chances Of Making It Into Batch B / DEAR JOB SEEKER -Your School Did Not Teach You So Many Things Before Graduation / AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship 2020-2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.