Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? (488 Views)

IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Election, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by Elaibedouglas: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
I have seen Buhari's government and I wonder what sin we committed to have Buhari as President.
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Elaibedouglas:
I have seen Buhari's government and I wonder what sin we committed to have Buhari as President.

The sin of laziness
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by DaniDani(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
This level of oppression and wickedness is out of this world. They should know that they are not God
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sin of hate and sentiments

1 Like

Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by dedonfranco(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ur hatred willnt stop him from winning ur corrupt Man tomorrow.
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by haffaze777(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
dedonfranco:
Ur hatred willnt stop him from winning ur corrupt Man tomorrow.

let them continue crying while we move to next level
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by ellapius(f): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
haffaze777:

Help A Brother,pls Save A Life by haffaze777(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
SAVE A LIFE... HELP MY FRIEND. HELP MY BROTHER
His name::SALAM AFEEZ OLANREWAJU Salam Afeez Olanrewaju Aig
I'm not doing this to join the trend , I'm writing this out to every human, who in everyday of their lives appreciates the gift of life,
The ability to breathe in&out without any complications or difficulty is one of the few most important gift of life
The ability and the grace to live life without life threatening illness is another important grace..
If you have experienced HEADACHES, STOMACH PAIN, BODY PAIN and you know how many discomfort this pains can bring to the body, I BEG YOU PLEASE HELP THIS BROTHER SUFFERING FROM A KIDNEY PROBLEM! ...
HE NEEDS OUR HELP, NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL, DON'T HOLD BACK ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE. 1K WILL SAVE A LIFE.. 500K IS NEEDED FOR HIS OPERATION.
PLEASEEEEE I BEG YOU, HELP!!!!!
A THOUSAND NAIRA FROM YOU TO THIS ACCOUNT WOULD SAVE A LIFE,
They need N500,000 for his diagnosis
Please endeavour to Contribute in kindness, no amount is too small
**ACCOUNT DETAILS**
Acct name:salam afeez Olanrewaju
Acct Number: 0109476873
Bank name; GTBank
THIS IS NO FAKE, NO TREND, NO BROADCAST!!!! IT IS ABSOLUTELY REAL!!! YOU CAN CALL ME TO CONFIRM OR CALL:
BaLo +234 809 627 0231
Wales Morgan 07081663751
Surakat Titilayo +234 816 239 9050
Remi 08034477715
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO STRETCH YOUR FINANCIAL HAND TO THIS URGENT LIFE&DEATH HELP..
GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by ellapius(f): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
haffaze777:

that was u begging for 1k abi ....don't use Ur sense eh.
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by kernel001: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
awelekiti:
Sin of hate and sentiments

What's the sin of Benue and Zamfara? Those people talked good of him, voted him.

If your brain doesn't use Red Oil as brain fluid you can't be supporter of APC.
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari is a great blessing to this Nation
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by Afamed: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Elaibedouglas:
By this time on Saturday, you will resume your Biafra or death National Anthem again
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by haffaze777(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
ellapius:
that was u begging for 1k abi ....don't use Ur sense eh.

Who is dis?
Re: Nigerians What Sin Did We Commit To Have Buhari As President? by unity004(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
tongue grin cnt differentiate buhari as a head of state & as a president. he is always repeating the same political & economic blunders leading to disunity among nigerians and reccesion

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Received Updates On The Performance Of APC / Akume Loses To PDP In Benue Northwest Senatorial District Election / The Hausa-fulani Are Not Your Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.