Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level (607 Views)

Trust Me, Something Fishy Is Going On - Pendulum By Dele Momodu / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by mekaboy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Most of you shouting Next Level, if you know what's involved you won't want to see it

This won't be about blaming PDP, you will see the Nepotism and Incompetence in full display.

All the borrowing done so far, there will be more strict conditions attached to the next level borrowing. This will make the government borrow part from outside and increase taxes and utilities to get the rest.
You the common man will be at the receiving end.

There are some crazy ideas that the cabal running this country are nursing, but they decided to hold on till they win the elections.

The level of looting and damage that will be done in the Next 4 years, No southern president can fix it even in 16 years.

A cabal driven government will rather the country burns to ashes, than leave power. They are power driven and not people driven.

Next level of a cabal driven government, is not what any right thinking Nigerian will want to experience. A lot of damage can be done in 4 years, and all they will say is wait for your turn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Next level depend on where you are currently.

If you know, you know.
Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by yrex01(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
If I no choose nxt level, na which level should we go for?
Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by mekaboy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
yrex01:
If I no choose nxt level, na which level should we go for?

Private sector driven Nigeria. ATIKU/Obi.
Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by yrex01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
mekaboy:

Private sector driven Nigeria. ATIKU/Obi.
japa Abeg
Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by globemoney: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
mekaboy:
[s]Most of you shouting Next Level, if you know what's involved you won't want to see it

This won't be about blaming PDP, you will see the Nepotism and Incompetence in full display.

All the borrowing done so far, there will be more strict conditions attached to the next level borrowing. This will make the government borrow part from outside and increase taxes and utilities to get the rest.
You the common man will be at the receiving end.

There are some crazy ideas that the cabal running this country are nursing, but they decided to hold on till they win the elections.

The level of looting and damage that will be done in the Next 4 years, No southern president can fix it even in 16 years.

A cabal driven government will rather the country burns to ashes, than leave power. They are power driven and not people driven.

Next level of a cabal driven government, is not what any right thinking Nigerian will want to experience. A lot of damage can be done in 4 years, and all they will say is wait for your turn.[/s]

Oh boy when will your wailing end Emeka? No body wants to see the better Nigeria of lying crook peter obi.. Go and rest
Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by atikulator2019: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
They wont listen till it is too late, then they will change their moniker and insult buhari. But they are the ones that voted him.
Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by atikulator2019: 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
globemoney:

Oh boy when will your wailing end Emeka? No body wants to see the better Nigeria of lying crook peter obi.. Go and rest

I guess you are one of the Obiano guys, scared of EFCC?
Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
To the NEXT LEVEL we go.....sane people ONLY PLEASE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by globemoney: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Welcome to next level mekaboy, you may choose to join Peter Obi to get Agulu working again grin

1 Like

Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by Zombicmodz: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Next level is dual citizenship
Re: Trust Me, You Don't Want To See Next Level by mekaboy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
It is just starting.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Member Of A Biafran Movement / Who Are You Voting For As The Next Governor Of Nasarawa State? / *bakare�: I’ll Succeed Buhari In 2023*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.