Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Buhari will surely loose today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari will surely loose today. (2150 Views)

Atiku Will Surely Not Disappoint – Obasanjo / Buhari Will Get Over 1m Votes In S’east, Says VON DG / Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari will surely loose today. by MirJay: 1:04am On Feb 23, 2019
To all of you insulting your parents not me. God go punish all of una

2 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by helinues: 1:06am On Feb 23, 2019
La watch, la jobless

3 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by MirJay: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2019
helinues:
La watch, la jobless

tell your Oga see me no dey fear o. Everybody go die one day but what we die for is what matters

1 Like

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by helinues: 1:08am On Feb 23, 2019
MirJay:

tell your Oga see me no dey fear o. Everybody go die one day but what we die for is what matters

WDHAY
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by Curlieweed: 1:10am On Feb 23, 2019
MirJay:
Me I no send anybody at all. Our country needs a change and I am fully gonna be involved in making that change happens.
In this video I called Buhari a clueless and lifeless person and solicited for votes for the man capable of fixing Nigeria again. minutes later I received a call from a strange number threatening to make me pay but I told the person I am not scared of those who can kill only the body and not the soul.

this is the video I uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fduyl1yhPCg

Regarding the highlighted. Oh boy! Rethink am oh.

You surely have a body but Soul is a type of music(genre). Don’t give up the known for the unknowable or the concrete for the imaginary.
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by MirJay: 1:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Funny enough the number is nowhere to be found on my call log. This surely must be something serious but I have no apologies to an incompetent person.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by deomelo: 1:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Another jobless athiefKulated ipob.....Just be ready to retire with arhiefKuloter to Cameroon.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by emeijeh(m): 1:17am On Feb 23, 2019
We must vote out lifelessness from Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by eflvfecsd: 1:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Popular Nigerian Comedian Baba De Baba says he wont be voting today at the 2019 general elections and calls INEC mad in a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53dXzfgfVpo

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by Parada: 1:38am On Feb 23, 2019
I click to watch the video only to discover a lunatic was the only thing on display in the video. What a waste of my precious data. I rebuke you n your entire household. I rebuke everything you represent in this life n the after life. What sort of despicable upload did I click for God sake ?!

Pls anyone with an idea to unwatching fools on NL ? I mean how can one unwatch video upload from stark despicable fools that should never be opportune like civil human being to create or upload videos on YouTube ?!

God help you as you assist unwatch this bastard thank you.

MirJay:
Me I no send anybody at all. Our country needs a change and I am fully gonna be involved in making that change happens.
In this video I called Buhari a clueless and lifeless person and solicited for votes for the man capable of fixing Nigeria again. minutes later I received a call from a strange number threatening to make me pay but I told the person I am not scared of those who can kill only the body and not the soul moreover Everybody go die one day but what we die for is what matters.

Update: The number magically erased from my phone. it was starting with 28........

6 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by deomelo: 1:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Parada:
I click to watch the video only to discover a lunatic was the only thing on display in the video. What a waste of my precious data. I rebuke you n your entire household. I rebuke everything you represent in this life n the after life. What sort of despicable upload did I click God.

lmao....Seconded..

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by MirJay: 1:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Parada:
My friend I appreciate your courage. You are a hero.

Thank you my friend.

1 Like

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by MirJay: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Parada:
I click to watch the video only to discover a lunatic was the only thing on display in the video. What a waste of my precious data. I rebuke you n your entire household. I rebuke everything you represent in this life n the after life. What sort of despicable upload did I click for God sake ?!

Pls anyone with an idea to unwatching fools on NL ? I mean how can one unwatch video upload from stark despicable fools that should never be opportune like civil human being to create or upload videos on YouTube ?!

God help you as you assist unwatch this bastard thank you.

how could you? After being senile for a while you decided to show your stupidity and ignorance. I pray for your soul to find rest after you have soiled your hands and supported those who ruined Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by Parada: 2:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Who is this pathetic soul for God sake ?

Those who ruined Nigeria ?!

Do you mean the lunatic that declared that stealing of public fund is not corruption and orchestrated that with several billions forfeited by his amoeba despicable wife, Dasukigate, Allisongate, Oduahgate, Fayose/Obanikoro dollar fiesta in helicopter, Abba Moro immigration killing fiesta, those that introduced boko haram, herdsmen into Nigeria in their 16 locust years of pain sorrow n disgust. Is this what you are talking about or you are plainly just being foolish ?
MirJay:

how could you? After being senile for a while you decided to show your stupidity and ignorance. I pray for your soul to find rest after you have soiled your hands and supported those who ruined Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by BuhariAdvocate: 2:23am On Feb 23, 2019
shocked so this is one of kid I'm dealing with here.this buffalo still living under his parents roof ask him what buhari did to him, probably dude not see plenty rice chop like during Jonathan administration just like many of them claimed.
MirJay:
In this video I called Buhari a clueless and lifeless person and solicited for votes for the man capable of fixing Nigeria again. minutes later I received a call from a strange number threatening to make me pay but I told the person I am not scared of those who can kill only the body and not the soul moreover Everybody go die one day but what we die for is what matters.

Update: The number magically erased from my phone. it was starting with 28........

3 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by asfrank(m): 2:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Parada:
Who is this pathetic soul for God sake ?

Those who ruined Nigeria ?!

Do you mean the lunatic that declared that stealing of public fund is not corruption and orchestrated that with several billions forfeited by his amoeba despicable wife, Dasukigate, Allisongate, Oduahgate, Fayose/Obanikoro dollar fiesta in helicopter, Abba Moro immigration killing fiesta, those that introduced boko haram, herdsmen into Nigeria in their 16 locust years of pain sorrow n disgust. Is this what you are talking about or you are plainly just being foolish ?
List it out for them some have forgotten so soon. PDP had enough Time to make Nigeria what they now feel it should be, but did nothing, Atiku played a part in it. 16 complete years and what has the country got to show for it? A Time any reasonable government would have spent building a solid foundation for the future, they were busy sharing public funds, allocating sham contracts, selling public assets to fictitious companies no critical infrastructure.
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by sreamsense: 2:39am On Feb 23, 2019
This is not courage, it is a pure stupidity. If you die, you die because of your foolishness and loss of moral value. Posting video to tarnish somebody's image because he doesn't belong to your party is a pure sign of how your parents have failed in moral upbringing. The whole president of your nation and you are still happy that you are courageous means your education has only been able to offer you stupidity. Your parents should be blamed for bringing you to this world to contribute your nuisance without good moral upbringing at this your tender age. You should be ashamed!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by GUDBYE2APC: 2:42am On Feb 23, 2019
sreamsense:
This is not courage, it is a pure stupidity. If you die, you die because of your foolishness and loss of moral value. Posting video to tarnish somebody's image because he doesn't belong to your party is a pure sign of how your parents have failed in moral upbringing. The whole president of your nation and you are still happy that you are courageous means your education has only been able to offer you stupidity.

EX PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by ipobarecriminals: 3:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Nobody said dat u shouldn't insult pa Bubu.If u must insult him, go to Army barrack/police station and do ur one man crase.U dnt do ur fearless man on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by ipobarecriminals: 3:29am On Feb 23, 2019
sad undecided undecided fake.Feel free to call Pa bubu any namevu like but dnt go and snatch ballot boxes.U knw the rest story
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by GrossPrice: 3:44am On Feb 23, 2019
MirJay:

You are just another lazy and foolish Nigerian youth.
You better start using your imagination and creativity.

Why can't you upload videos of those corrupt institutions you call universities. You had better visit the University of Ghana, so you can see how countries
are investing in their youth.

Those five seconds you used to upload that disorganized video where you spoke with no points using barely comprehensible English, you could have used to
learn something new online; wait .. wait .... did I just say learn, no Nigerian youths are not ready to learn .. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by FisifunKododada: 3:51am On Feb 23, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

Now here is my message to all:

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by Hotfreeze: 4:16am On Feb 23, 2019
The number magically erased from your phone. grin
Dumb liar.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by MirJay: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
shocked so this is one of kid I'm dealing with here.this buffalo still living under his parents roof ask him what buhari did to him, probably dude not see plenty rice chop like during Jonathan administration just like many of them claimed.

I don't blame you. you think everyone is a pauper like you abi? idiotic fool. Ur father there
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by MirJay: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:
The number magically erased from your phone. grin
Dumb liar.

We should rename your mom 'dumb liar'
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by MirJay: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2019
GrossPrice:

You are just another lazy and foolish Nigerian youth.
You better start using your imagination and creativity.

Why can't you upload videos of those corrupt institutions you call universities. You had better visit the University of Ghana, so you can see how countries
are investing in their youth.

Those five seconds you used to upload that disorganized video where you spoke with no points using barely comprehensible English, you could have used to
learn something new online; wait .. wait .... did I just say learn, no Nigerian youths are not ready to learn .. grin

Am definitely sure u are an ugly looking donkey . Your stupidity is far above all principalities and powers.
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by Hotfreeze: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2019
MirJay:

We should rename your mom 'dumb liar'

I don't blame you.

You flatheaded pigs wake up your fathers with sliding kicks and your mothers with heavy knocks.

Useless illiterate speaking Abakaliki "Ingrishi" in the useless video.
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by MirJay: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

I don't blame you.

You flatheaded pigs wake up your fathers with sliding kicks and your mothers with heavy knocks.

Am sorry your mum is a 'dumb liar ' over and out
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by Hotfreeze: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
MirJay:

Am sorry your mum is a 'dumb liar ' over and out

I'm, not am.

Your parents should have done better at educating you.
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by MirJay: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

I'm, not am.

Your parents should have done better at educating you.

lol Mr English. Even your papa no sabi English 100 percent because he is not an Englishman. Foolish wannabe
Re: Buhari will surely loose today. by haffaze777(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
Nobody said dat u shouldn't insult pa Bubu.If u must insult him, go to Army barrack/police station and do ur one man crase.U dnt do ur fearless man on Whatsapp.
. Leave that internet mofo let him continue his WERE jejely

(1) (Reply)

No Salary For Civil Servants Till May If...-Gov Amosun / Transcript Of Buhari On Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown / Buhari Threatening Another Genocide In South East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.