Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello (33289 Views)

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by kenic(m): 4:09am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria is now in the hands of dogs...*spits*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Hotfreeze: 4:10am On Feb 23, 2019
ruffhandu:
What about the billion vans acclaimed to be moving into Tinubu's house? What has buhari said about it? This country is a joke. I see a top politician being lynched today by the masses.

No, na trillion van.

Elede jatijati

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by omita205(m): 4:11am On Feb 23, 2019
pls will want a free and fee elertion
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by eedrissa(m): 4:12am On Feb 23, 2019
am voting PDP all through even if I dunno the candidate by name.. share for buhari like for Atiku adetunji abubakar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by omita205(m): 4:14am On Feb 23, 2019
that what day like doing
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by LawrenceOnline: 4:18am On Feb 23, 2019
We will catch them
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by blackslayer: 4:27am On Feb 23, 2019
kenic:
Nigeria is now in the hands of dogs...*spits*

dogs are loyal....more like in the hands of apes in dresses!!

1 Like

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Kingspin(m): 4:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Only a deranged and mentally unstable person with generational suffering with campaign and vote for Yahaya Bello.
He know is a loser therefore will kill any thing to claim victory for himself and the fake integrity in Abuja
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by otokx(m): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2019
ruffhandu:
What about the billion vans acclaimed to be moving into Tinubu's house? What has buhari said about it? This country is a joke. I see a top politician being lynched today by the masses.

can never happen in Nigeria, the security around those top politicians is so much, the masses do not care but bow down at the sight of naira and faint when they see fake dollars.
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by kenic(m): 4:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Some people are right to call it a zoo! Failed state *spits *
blackslayer:

dogs are loyal....more like in the hands of apes in dresses!!

1 Like

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by FisifunKododada: 4:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

Now here is my message to all:

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by samlake(m): 4:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Na wa o, we are waiting for them...

1 Like

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Realdeals(m): 5:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Unfortunately for her, SDP have adopt President Buhari as their candidate.
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by goslowgoslow(m): 5:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Vince77:
APCs slogan should include "Rigging".

They can rig for Africa �

I'm not surprised. It will be too difficult removing buhari from that seat. Do you know how long it took him to become president? Do you remember how many times he lost the presidential elections. And now that he won after some political parties merged you think he'll just let Atiku win just like that?

Chai.. We are in deep trouble.
Which party rigs more than PDP?? They use Federal might to rig all the elections.....Ekiti comes to mind. Now the table changed they are crying. Is there any difference between the two of them?
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by goslowgoslow(m): 5:44am On Feb 23, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

Now here is my message to all:

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?
God bless you my brother. How I wish the two of them will even loose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Vince77:

I'm not surprised. It will be too difficult removing buhari from that seat. Do you know how long it took him to become president? Do you remember how many times he lost the presidential elections. And now that he won after some political parties merged you think he'll just let Atiku win just like that?

It's true, but if atiku picked a southwesterner it may have worked out. Desperadoes full our country, imagine buhari that was voted for change and he gave Nigerians shege... Which way my country

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Ladyamina2(f): 5:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Vote out Apc for better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by jaxxy(m): 5:58am On Feb 23, 2019
God bless Goodluck Jonathan for giving us credible elections in 2015. Why must Apc interfere with INEC? They want to destroy our democracy bt they have failed.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Naughtytboy: 6:33am On Feb 23, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Nobody will lynch any politician today... Today everybody go humble.
be ready for war, we need a new Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Zui654: 6:37am On Feb 23, 2019
See below

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Vince77:

Buhari is not God and he is too small for God for Nigerians to deal with. Today, he shall be defeated and disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2019
As if Buhari's genocide against the Christians and other tribes is not enough, he is hell bent in fighting another civil war but for the patience of Nigerians. He thought he has ultimate power but he does not. He thought four years is everlasting but it is not.

Buhari shall be disgrace out of power today or else Nigeria should be ready for war because that is what the tyrant Dullard is looking for in his four years of misrule. Because he focused on fulfilling the mission of his father satan, he had no time to think of development of Nigeria.

Your days in office are numbered oh ye Dullard the Tyrant. You shall be disgraced today.
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Yeastey817(m): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2019
9jahotblog:
Natasha Akpoti of SDP exposed the rigging plans of APC and Yeye Bello in Kogi. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3mZGpen10
Nonsense fake news

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by luvmijeje(f): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Well done to the lady. But I want her to realize for a rigging via fake ballot box to be successful, the whole polling unit must be compromised.

The polling officers and polling agents from the different parties will have to be compromise. Especially in the age of PVC
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by Naruto87(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Well.. It's all allegations, there is also a tendency that she printed it but either way let's be smart. I pray she wins because am a strong supporter of her and I also pray president Buhari wins too and as for yahaya Bello, hmmm that man needs to retire completely.
Re: Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello by FarahAideed: 7:04am On Feb 23, 2019
The elections can't be credible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders / Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Pictures Of Osinbajo In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.