Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Why Are You Not Voting Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Not Voting Today? (13175 Views)

Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not Voting Today? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Its no news that a couple of eligible voters won't be voting today because of one reason or the other.
Some due to the unpeaceful political environment, some due to distance, a lot wanna use the day as home vacation.

Well I am not voting cos dey cancelled last week"s election and I can't travel such a distance this week to the area I registered my PVC.

Oya guys why aren't you voting today. I hope your reason is genuine, if not, I will urge you all to exercise your right and do the needful
#Nigeriansdecided#

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Biingoo: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Correct your topic op
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2019
I'm not in the country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Biingoo:
Correct your topic op
Done. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:31am On Feb 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I'm not in the country
Distance. Understandable
Who is your choice candidate supposing you were to vote?
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by MiaB(f): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Wasted transportation last week , I'm not doing that again

22 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

Distance. Understandable
Who is your choice candidate supposing you were to vote?
The person that has Nigeria's best interests at heart

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by helinues: 6:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Because I am a keyboard warriors

44 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2019
MiaB:
Wasted transportation last week ,
I'm not doing that again

Distance again. The people distance will be robbing of voting today ehn. Most people sacrificed a lot to vote last week.
Supposing you were to vote. Who will b ur choice candidate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by kodded(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2019
To all those people that will not vote today, let me hear you complain about buhari again

undecided

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
The person that has Nigeria's best interests at heart
How do you decipher the one who has that?
You were living in Nigeria before the elections?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by SirLakes: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Please vote wisely
And be safe!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by nonxo007(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2019
My mum made sure she threaten everyone at home to acquire a pvc, she called everyone yesterday asking us to go vote or consider yourself motherless...so we had no choice other than to be OBIdiently ATIKUlated.... If they make that woman inec chairman she'll actually do a great job...

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Enigmaticprof(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Inec denied me of my PVC.. I was told to come back after election.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by uchey90: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2019
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE ICTTRAINING OF A LIFETIME– GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019 AND WITHIN 4 WEEKS

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Tuesday, 26th of February, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by nonxo007(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
If you want the best for this nation go out and vote ATIKU OBI....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Lordbellish: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
cuz the system is bad and my vote is a waste... until the presidency stops appointing INEC chairman, i wont be voting

19 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by MAYOWAAK: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
I hate to predict election results, but I couldn't resist this one, as it turns out to be very profound. And I honestly place data over sensation.

While I have been silent for the most part, on the issues concerning these elections, particularly the presidential elections; what may not be obvious is that I have been quietly researching and making political calculations on the presidential elections specifically, given the interplay of the multi-component variables involved.

It's also important to note that I have consulted very widely with key sources and political actors who are by no means to be considered frivolous or superfluous and have no reasons to flatter me.

This prediction is purely based on scientific trend analysis and may clearly be against popular sentiments or known order. If the prediction offends your deepest convictions, please go ahead and prove me wrong at the polls.

I will not ARGUE with you and certainly not going to lend my time or timeline to any exchange that is not civil or mutually respectful. If you disagree, simply say why you disagree with civility or just move on.

After careful analysis of the distribution of PVCs, the occupational distribution of the voting public, past voting patterns, impact of IDP, election finance, changes in polling booth distribution, age and new voters composition of the total eligible voters, election day dynamics, effect of fake news, foreign interventions and the effect of postponement;

Based on my analysis, I predict with about 99.9% accuracy that the winner of the presidential elections holding tomorrow Saturday February 23, 2019 will be a Man.

Thank you and may God bless Nigeria. - From WhatsApp

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by jantofubu(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
All Nigerian politicians are seriously thieves... How won't yu be tired of voting

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
I'm a nursing mum
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Frankyboy1(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Redting
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by kelvyn7: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
they said my card is not ready
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by biggerboyc(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Corrinthians(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Because I was too busy Athiefculating on the internet I forgot to go collect my pvc.

Ndiara.

When voters were already queuing up in Kanu since 2am, those ones are still busy doing "like for this, share for that" on nairaland. At the end of the day, same fools will be the ones renting the air with stupid cries of marginalization. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
My canada pr is almost out

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by alawi5k: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
I won't vote. Still waiting for sensitive and non sensitive materials from Inec. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by IykeBazz(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Because i don't want. Voting na by force?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
undecided cos I'm yet to see the right candidate. Both Buhari and Atiku, in fact all the presidential candidates, all of them, are scam.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by maj59(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
The way Atiku is eager to sell NNPC... It's like the guy has already collected advance payment...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by BOOMnaija(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Op, u wake up just dey find trouble this early morning!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Directive On Police Salary Review Flouted 3 Times / President Buhari Arrives Abuja After Portugal Trip / Lawyers For Peter Obi Drag INEC, AGF To Court Over Underage Voters, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.