Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,586 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Tips To Take Note Of During Election Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tips To Take Note Of During Election Day (266 Views)

Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / 'I Am Dying': Animiyefa John Shot During Election Cries From Hospital / SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Take Note Of During Election Day by aragon4realz(m): 6:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Be at the polling booth on time for accreditation Do not forment trouble at the polling booth Do not wear any of our branded T-shirts to the polling booth Be careful with your phones at the polling points Avoid unnecessary arguments at the polling station Do not try the patience of the polling officials and the security personnel Cast your vote as you should Do not thumbprint on the lines to avoid void votes Don’t sell your conscience for a paltry sum of 1000 or even 5000 naira. Do not raise false alarm Seat quietly after voting for your votes to be counted. Don’t multiple vote Avoid going to the polling booth with sharp objects. Maintain high level of decency Vote all PDP Candidates Protect your votes. Leave the rest to God victory is assured.
http://ikedurualive.com/tips-to-take-note-of-during-election-day/
Re: Tips To Take Note Of During Election Day by Zeezxo(m): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2019
OK.
But I think after the winner is pronounced some people will not come again to say it rigging or.

DEDICATED THIS TO ALL HUSTLERS OUTSIDE THERE. GOD HAS YOUR BACK.
Re: Tips To Take Note Of During Election Day by aragon4realz(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Zeezxo:
OK.
But I think after the winner is pronounced some people will not come again to say it rigging or.

DEDICATED THIS TO ALL HUSTLERS OUTSIDE THERE. GOD HAS YOUR BACK.
I feel you

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Explosion Hits Maidugiri / Democracy Is Faulty If The Future Of Educated People Is Rule By Illiterate / Photos Of Arrested Fake INEC Staff Including Policemen "Working For Gov Wike".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.