Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? (9298 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / Why Atiku Travelled To USA – Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by tobby98: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2019
I was just wondering if people still went ahead to travel to vote in the rescheduled elections after the shock last week.
pls share your experiences here

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by tobby98: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2019
My Uncle used his flight ticket money to sponsor people to show up and vote but did not touch down in Nigeria

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by tobby98: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2019
I forgot to tell you that he is fully Atikulated

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by SpearHead: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2019
The election postponement was a ploy by the APC to induce voters apathy. I can count three person's that came home last Friday to vote but didn't come back again now due to one reason or the other.
The apc knows quite well that the learned folks that will vote them out are not primarily working in their voting areas, so they decided to frustrate them.
Only determined and enlightened minds like US who have sworn to send them back to daura or maradi in Niger, are the ones that can never get frustrated.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by GentleMoney: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Hmm..

------

Guardian Nigeria - INEC appeals to voters to be peaceful and orderly before, during and after today’s elections, as the Police, working with other security agencies, have assured adequate security for voters, electoral officials, observers and journalists..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Uglymind: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Who do you think will win this presidential election?
Like 4 Atiku SHARE for Buhari

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by SeniorZato(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2019
I crossed seven seas and eight rivers just to vote for baba

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by lonelydora: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Many people didn't travel back since last week. They stayed in the place of their polling unit for one week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by mrkings84(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Yes I travelled to vote. This election is too important to me. It got a lot to do with my future and that of my soon to be born children. Am voting to make Nigeria work again!!

14 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Mankosi: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Campaign have stopped bro. Don't campaign here
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2019
When I'm not stupid

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by mycar: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2019
No need for me
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by BUSHHUNTER: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2019
A friend travelled to PH to vote for Atiku, unfortunately for him he forgot his PVC. . .

I dey here with the PVC drinking morning papgrin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by fourtnee(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Yes they worked this week and used their same earnings to go on the trip
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by ifyalways(f): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2019
No one that i know

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Vote Pmb

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Khristian0(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2019
currently in abu dhabi............................................... no time to waste fo nonsense election
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by momove4real25(f): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2019
I traveled last weekend for it and presently I am in my town again to vote. God bless Nigeria

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by point5: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2019
I am Obidently Atikulated ..

12 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by kennosklint(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2019
I personally sponsored 1000 people to their different places to vote Atiku...

22 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by dam2000(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2019
SeniorZato:
not joking here zombie no brain

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2019
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by hakeem4(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2019
i am currently feeling bad because i did not even register for the PVC
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Rubbiish(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2019
SeniorZato:
na witch u be?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by TheKingIsHere: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2019
Uglymind:
Who do you think will win this presidential election?
Like 4 Atiku SHARE for Buhari

Votes are not won online.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by grandstar(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2019
My cousin left Ikeja last night after 10.30 to go to Ibadan and collect his PVC. He is back already. He is voting for Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Tells Akali Baba To Restore Public Trust And Confidence In Police Force / Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.