Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) (1677 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by Adeitanajoke(f): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Malam Nasir @elrufai has arrived at his polling unit in Unguwan Sarki and has taken his place on the queue

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Gov-El-Rufai-On-The-Queue-To-Casts-His-Vote.html

Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
The 3 card readers at my polling unit are not working.

Modified: Finally I don vote for APC

4 Likes

Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
The midget on queue to vote Atiku
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by Adeitanajoke(f): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Mad man
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by stephleena(f): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Onye body bag
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by oldman112(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2019
The man in front dey vote Atiku. ����
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by oldman112(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2019
madridguy:
which state and unit
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by stephleena(f): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2019
madridguy:
Ekele diri chineke!

1 Like

Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by Jayson1: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2019
I hope there won't be Body bags in that polling unit?
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2019
madridguy:
Good for you. I hope it affects you only grin
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by Fesomu(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Law abiding citizen
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by Kyase(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Malam Nasir @elrufai has arrived at his polling unit in Unguwan Sarki and has taken his place on the queue

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Gov-El-Rufai-On-The-Queue-To-Casts-His-Vote.html
My political role model
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by belindadicko: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Details of your location please

madridguy:
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Lagos State.

oldman112:
which state and unit
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2019
I will surely vote no matter the condition.

SweetJoystick:

Good for you. I hope it affects you only grin
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by Beremx(f): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2019
madridguy:
Why would they work when you are rooting for a lifeless body?

Vote Atiku and let's bring Nigeria back to life cheesy
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by TIGRITIS: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Zangazanga:
The midget on queue to vote Atiku
Now I know most atikulators are actually joking.
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by Adeitanajoke(f): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2019
lalasticala mynd44
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by Nyamuriflathead: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
May God bless our future vice president in the making
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by madridguy(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2019
I don do am for APC

Beremx:

Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by FoolishBoy419: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
madridguy:

Modified: Finally I don vote for APC

That means i "first you"
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by Babacele: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Beremx:

God forbids ,Jack. Vote Buhari for a better Nigeria at the Next Level.
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
madridguy:
I will surely vote no matter the condition.

Hopefully, you will.
Re: Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah & Govt Complicity Revealed: Saidu Hamma Talks. This Is A Bombshell / El-rufai Doesn't Have Coronavirus He Lied To Get Support-kaduna Resident Claims / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.