Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix (27217 Views)

60% Of Buhari’s 2019 Voters Are Now Atikulated - Hayatu / Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by mikron(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fear the north, during the 2011 elections, I was posted to birnin gwari as an inec presiding officer. The voters in their hundreds were all saying one thing when they ve been acredited by my polling clerk, the word ALKALI
when asked what alkali meant, the party agents told me it's a PEN. Then i rmbrd the pen was the party logo of the CPC, buhari was then presidential candidate of the CPC. 85% of them voted for buhari in that unit. Even though Jonathan won the election then, I started respecting the north when it comes to casting their vote for buhari.
Again I say, FEAR NORTH
buhari win clear the north and south west. End of election.
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by abem: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
naija d best thing to have ever hapen to planetearth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal / Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.