Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,839 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. (966 Views)

Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / List Of 8 States That Landed In Financial Distress And Why / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by dododawa1: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Igbos and social media chestbeaters[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by WisdomFlakes: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Southerners are just jokers and noisemakers. Smh. Very pathetic.
Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by Gabriel004: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by Printerscanner: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2019
They have voted on Twitter and Instagram.
Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by chiommy123(f): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Its really saddening. Even in the next compound after mine too much noise coming from them young guys that should be at the polling units. Hope we accept what we did to ourselves by the end of today
Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by dammiecool(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Same here in my place
Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by kayzat: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2019
South Easterners don't usually vote and I have been saying this for long. The political class are the ones that usually vote for them by massively thumbprinting for whoever they like and announce the result as they like.
Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by Patobanton: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Their funeral
Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by modath(f): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
South East people don't vote, South generally ... It's a known fact , it's the magic abracadabra votes that's been giving folks illusion.

1 Like

Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by bluefilm: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why should they vote again when they have cast all their votes on Facebook, Twitter and nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by Bigii(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
The most useless being in Nigeria are the Igbo youths. Noise makers!

They were laughing at me when I left Enugu for election in Benue. Politically Igbos are Useless!
If Atiku should lose (God forbid) and I return to Enugu, all my useless Igbo friends would receive it hurt from me.
Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by Tyche(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
chiommy123:
Its really saddening. Even in the next compound after mine too much noise coming from them young guys that should be at the polling units. Hope we accept what we did to ourselves by the end of today

No lefelendum grin
Re: Can U Imaging,in D Compound Of 8 Flats,no One Goes Out To Vote, Here ENUGU. by Fuckyoumod: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Shame on all of them.... Just imagine,

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha's Son-in-law AG Arrested / Breaking: Agila Launches ‘unprovoked’ War On Ngbo, Beheads Four, One Mssing / How A Police Officer Wanted To Set Me Up - A MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.