Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos (25249 Views)

Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by mightyhazel: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:
Very good.
Sheyb ipobians said Federal might won’t work . We shall see
u must be demented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
THE EVIL MEN DO WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO HAUNT THEM. PDP ENJOY UR MUSIC. Sai baba
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
JubiOmeiza:
The Evil men do will come back to haunt them. Woke and PDP started this. Hope dey enjoy the track to the very last
keep on defending evil. It will surely be turn of your family and you one day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by dvdwed(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
I give up on this sh' t t called Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
As long as na dem dem, pdp or apc, I really don't care. Just don't harm the innocent poor, shikena.

Let the politicians themselves be the ones caught up in electoral violence.
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
JubiOmeiza:
THE EVIL MEN DO WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO HAUNT THEM. PDP ENJOY UR MUSIC.
Sai baba
What do you mean? Who is the person called PDP.
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by proxillin(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
DamZik:
keep on defending evil. It will surely be turn of your family and you one day.

And when power comes back to PDP, they should do the same..
Cycle of madness to continue..

So when will the real change come?

We voted for APC for this change but they scammed us, people will never trust change again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by 9ja083: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
I knew it that it will be this way when PMB said shoot at sight offenders. Innocent ppl will be involved and killing here and there. Now they are using military to kill ppl. Who will shoot the military? Not even at the PU bit in his house Abu office. God please save this country!
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Newboss(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
The earlier people understood that Nigeria is useless and will always be useless, the sooner there would be a solution.

You can't be treated is no one admits you're sick angry
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by lagdmark(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
2 PDP members reportedly shot in Rivers today.... I hope APC supporters will understand better when it's PDP's turn o.
Ameachi the lizard knows what Gen.Wike can do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by StoneLucifer: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
These our useless Nigerian soldiers and that malam GOC in Rivers, if they send them to Sambisa to fight Boko Haram, they become cowards. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Apc Is An Evil Party. Nigeria Must Do Away With Them. They Have Nothing To Offer Other Than Hunt There Perceived Enemies. May God Hunt Them Also. Evil Party N Mumu Supporters
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Levels1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
The Nigerian army has been accused of invading the residence of the Secretary to Akuku-Toru local government council in Rivers state, Hon. Tobins Honourable of Obonoma Community and allegedly took him away.

It was gathered that in the wee hours of Saturday, soldiers under Major General Jamil Sharham, GOC 6th Division of the Nigerian army, allegedly shot at and abducted the PDP Chieftain and Secretary, Akuku-Toru Local Government Area.

As at the time of this post, the whereabouts of Hon. Tobins , who was whisked away early this morning - is still unknown.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/hon-tobins-honourable-allegedly-shot-and-abducted-by-soldiers-in-rivers.html
Am not a politician, but a Nigerian. Therefore I will be frank with this uncompleted information you gave above. And my question is that, was he the only PDP officials in Rivers State? And can you equally arrest and shot an innocent person for no reasons? I expect you to have gotten your ans in my comment. Nigerians are not stupid or dump, we are aware of possible cause that can lead to the above. Thanks anyway.
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Ten06(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
2 PDP members reportedly shot in Rivers today.... I hope APC supporters will understand better when it's PDP's turn o.
With the way APC is going will PDP turn ever come?
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Korllami007: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Levels1:
Am not a politician, but a Nigerian. Therefore I will be frank with this uncompleted information you gave above. And my question is that, was he the only PDP officials in Rivers State? And can you equally arrest and shot an innocent person for no reasons? I expect you to have gotten your ans in my comment. Nigerians are not stupid or dump, we are aware of possible cause that can lead to the above. Thanks anyway.

E be like say na abroad you don live your whole life that's why you de ask stupid question. E never hear say police don kill so many people because fifty naira bribe what of the innocent man custom killed recently . Mtchew
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by DerideGull(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
The southerners in Nigeria are treated like slaves by the law enforcement and military branch of Nigerian republic. Is it not the time something has to be done about the arrogant behavior from northern region of Nigeria?
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by neyorlmogzy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
michoim:
PDP false alarms
he- goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
delugajackson:
As expected. It's very typical of the APC to use the military for their evil machinations. But hopefully, the era of intimidation will be over come May 29th.
Please where were you in 2015?
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
proxillin:

And when power comes back to PDP, they should do the same..
Cycle of madness to continue..

So when will the real change come?

We voted for APC for this change but they scammed us, people will never trust change again.
Whenever we criticise APC, they would tell us PDP also did same. But who promised change? Does the change they promised mean they should do worse than PDP? APC as a party is a mistake for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Kezlink11: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Honourable Tobins, is a modest and perfect gentle man that cares alot about the development of his community Obonoma. He is very well respected by his people. I served in that community and the picture is actually his house. I hope nothing happen to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by sunbilor(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
As someone said the other time, pls even if the ballot box is falling, just allow it to fall in peace, don't touch o.

You may not be around to explain yourself.
So the man's house is now a polling booth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bad things are happening everywhere why nah?
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by maxzzo1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Heavy shooting in abonema Rivers state by soldiers
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by phase1: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:

APC members will go into extinction when the table turns!

It will be an eye for eye!

Let APC continue to spread hate, deaths and killings! They will get their recompense. Insha Allah!
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by DerideGull(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Levels1:

Where your pretense failed you is why are soldiers performing the function of police? Must soldiers go around in the midnight to arrest civilians? Nigeria is basket of fools.
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Abagworo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Most of these people being addressed as PDP chieftains are more or less thugs empowered with positions. The Army can never work for a politician but ratger work for the unity of Nigeria.
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Elijah04: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Their plans won't work
Re: Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:
PDP and lies are inseparable. Picture of the chief shot or I don't believe it. You can't just snap blood stain on floor and expect us to believe you. We ain't fools. We all know how PDP lied about Adeleke and Peter Obi accounts being freezed by EFCC until it was proven to be untrue.

PDP and their stupid propaganda.

U must be an unrepentant fool to be asking for the pictures of the person that was shot as if u don't know it will be instant death penalty if those illiterate soldiers catch anyone taking their pictures wen carrying out their blood lust act....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Son In-law Will Contest Imo Gov’ship In Another Party – Okorocha / Allen Nwachukwu Is Dead / Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Man Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.