Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders (2912 Views)

Aisha Buhari Caught Spreading Fake News About Old Notes. CBN Reacts (Photos) / Election Postponement: INEC Orders The Withdrawal Of Sensitive Election Material / 2019: Buhari Caught Giving 4 + 4 Sign To The National Assembly Members(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by TheKingIsHere: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Personal assistant to the president, Muhammad Buhari caught disobeying INEC orders that no one should take pictures of the ballot papers.

He quickly deleted his post after being exposed.

Is Buhari's men above the law now?

https://mobile.twitter.com/fithed/status/1099232253551562752?s=08

Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by shakmati(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Lawless lot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by Pajapaja: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Why is the ink so faint ?
Well , I voted APC too

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by ideynl1: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:
Why is the ink so faint ?
Well , I voted APC too

Na lie. You don't have PVC.

You've been online posting since morning.

I can bet anything that you didn't vote

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by shakmati(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2019
ideynl1:

grin grin grin walahi, he did not vote!

6 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by Pajapaja: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
ideynl1:

I voted as early as 8:30 am and returned to my house before 9am .
I have nothing to prove to you ,but here’s my pvc and the indelible ink written on my finger nail at my PU . Everyone is not like you that doesn’t have pvc and won’t vote.
See below and Read the sentence

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Extremists. Always quick to add God in the mix.

Yet....

It's a wasted vote, so no need to talk plenty.

I've already Atikulated. Valid vote it is wink

If you've not, it's not too late.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by Nbote(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2019
I thought INEC claimed d use of mobile phones gadgets were banned in d polling booth? Or d rules only applies to ordinary Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by Racoon(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2019
See them! angry Lawbreakers and lawless next level people.Guess INEC will deal with this accordingly?
Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by Asshurbanipal: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
He should be shot
Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by jlinkd78(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Electoral malpractice, shot at sight
Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by Igbokid: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2019
I voted APC all the way

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by magoo10(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Like oga like follower
Always going against laid down laws

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by TheKingIsHere: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Nbote:
I thought INEC claimed d use of mobile phones gadgets were banned in d polling booth? Or d rules only applies to ordinary Nigerians?

It is only applicable to opposition but their APC goons can disobey any order just like Buhari angry

Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by shakmati(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:

I voted as early as 8:30 am and returned to my house before 9am .
I have nothing to prove to you ,but here’s my pvc and the indelible ink written on my finger nail at my PU . Everyone is not like you that doesn’t have pvc and won’t vote.
See below and Read the sentence

grin grin grin vote or not, Buhari is retiring back to Daura today so Osinbajo can become a human being again!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by Pajapaja: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
shakmati:

grin grin grin vote or not, Buhari is retiring back to Daura today so Osinbajo can become a human being again!
Typical ipobian. You thought I’m like you that doesn’t have pvc and can’t vote .
Continue sending Buhari to Daura with your online rants .
Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by shakmati(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:

Typical ipobian. You thought I’m like you that doesn’t have pvc and can’t vote .
Continue sending Buhari to Daura with your online rants .

What I have seen about your lifeless dullard is more powerful than your lonely pvc. Nigerians have arisen to kick out lifelessness and incompetence!
Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by BrokenTV: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bashir Ahmed, I voted PDP in 2015, and I have also casted my vote for Atiku PDP, Buhari is a cancer that must be uprooted.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by hisexcellency34: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bloody illiterate
Re: Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders by TheKingIsHere: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
BrokenTV:
Bashir Ahmed, I voted PDP in 2015, and I have also casted my vote for Atiku PDP, Buhari is a cancer that must be uprooted.

You are entitled to vote any candidate of your choice.

(1) (Reply)

What Kogians Are Wishing Gov Yahaya Bello As Birthday Messages / Biafra: Afenifere Backs Nnamdi Kanu, Emphasize Nigeria’s Inevitable Breakup. / 46 Cases Of COVID-19 We Are Panicking,we Lost 80 Soldiers No Talk- Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.