Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos (40151 Views)

Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) / kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
shegra58:
I repeat it you just lost your life unless there's no God
You know God and come to forums to mock people of the political affiliation! If you mention God again, another family member will die on friday next week! I'm not after you for now, but your family members!
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by shegra58: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
henry49:
You know God and come to forums to mock people of the political affiliation! If you mention God again, another family member will die on friday next week! I'm not after you for now, but your family members!
My God never disappoint me I'm not after your family I'm after you who knows may be you're just Judas in your family and this is your end
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bothers me how we citizens expect a normal election from a failed state, and country.....
Nigeria is a failed state, the earlier you realize this, the better for your sanity!

1 Like

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by oluplus(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Stop peddling lies!
what lie please?
That I am on the queue since 9 am and am yet to cast my vote at 2:30pm and I still have over 200 people before me on the queue?

1 Like

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
shegra58:
My God never disappoint me I'm not after your family I'm after you who knows may be you're just Judas in your family and this is your end
Your family will be mourning next week. Bastard, be prepared for that!
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
shegra58:
Bastard, I have all the time for you today!
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Southern Kaduna sorry ooooo
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by CodeTemplar: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Buhari is using the military to rig himself into power.

This is tyranny and dictatorship.

It will still backfire.
Amen. El rufai is also equally capable of the above.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by gbagyiza: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
excellence44:
It's foolishness to live in South and register to vote in northern Kaduna knowing fully well that movement will be restricted on election day.

U guys r commenting ignorantly. D strategy that was used in kd to politically crumble christian communities was denying them more wards. In almost all d Christian communities an area that suppose to have like 5 wards, u will only find one. So, during registration u only find few registration centres with large number of people queuing to be register. People from does areas have to look for other alternatives by going to some areas with numerous registration centres in other to register, if not they will be denied d opportunity to vote during election. Let me tell u, it is a calculated game to rig.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by murecool(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kaduna South is APC's stronghold. Hausas are the majority in Kaduna South. Southern Kaduna is different from Kaduna south. Don't be deceived.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
El Rufai cannot disenfranchise people living in Kaduna south. Nigerians should report events in their polling stations by adding their polling unit number. That way, INEC will properly be notified of the issues in the polling unit. Also add pictures and videos as much as possible.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
murecool:
Kaduna South is APC's stronghold. Hausas are the majority in Kaduna South. Southern Kaduna is different from Kaduna south. Don't be deceived.

Oga El rufai,

Whether Southern Kaduna is AAC, NANC or PAC stronghold, LET THE PEOPLE VOTE!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DISENFRANCHISE ANYBODY!
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Petersamuel8(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria does not even look like a country that is developing, everything is just falling apart

it's a SHAME
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by senatoreze: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=yrex01 post=76025853] you've said it all. But it's bad tho, they shouldn't denial em der ryt to vote.

Anyways. 4+4.
I don collect saraki money vote buhari sha

Buhari is clueless, directionless, certificateless and lifeless. Majority of his supporters are just like him. This is enough to show your identity.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by MrExcel(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
cathodekazim:
Obasanjo did more than this in 2003 n 2007

Karma is indeed a bitch
Where is the change?

Underate sai baba at ur own peril
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by ultimatekint(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
yrex01:
shattap. Where were u, wen he was rig out twice ?
OK,so you agree buihari is rigging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Poanan: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
yrex01:
shattap. Where were u, wen he was rig out twice ?

Are u saying the fact or you just want to talk. In your heart you sincerely believed he was rigged out twice. Did he win his village in 2011?
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by MistaCode(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Positivepoint:

Going by what u say is that the so called central market is a border area where the north and the south meet. The news states that the southern kaduna people are prevented from going to the north. Also can u give details of the polling unit in the central market area u claimed. Coz I believe they are just trying to discredit the process by their foolish protest.
Stop confusing yourself, I knw what I'm saying, if Soldiers are mounted a road block around stadium round about, there will hardly be any connection btw north and south anymore and mind you there are many PU around that area, that's if u know what I'm talking about...
nawa ooO say i de reply you, they don score Barca
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by toplinetrtrend: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dannyset:
Lies.
Nobody can stop you from voting, stop spreading fake news

Then maybe you want to tell us the reason for the protest.
Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by telleyway: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dannyset:
Lies.
Nobody can stop you from voting, stop spreading fake news

With pictures you are still arguing? I think it's a curse to be an apc supporter

1 Like

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by arrestdarrester: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
They know Southern Kaduna can never vote APC

1 Like

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Bayo96104: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Bayo26446: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
每一天都要像是人生的最後一天那樣過。

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session / Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) / Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.