Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) (3155 Views)

Why Osinbajo Sings Hope Despite Insecurity, Economic Hardship / Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
This is Abadam LGA of Borno State!!!
These people are undeterred!
Legends of Democracy!
#Maiduguri #NigeriaDecides2019 https:///TNoE163855

Note: These people are not on Twitter or Nairaland.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Anigreat: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2019
shocked

God bless the Good people of Borno, despite all odds , they still go out massively to cast their vote to ATIKU and reject the lifeless one .

God bless you good people.

I promised you guys, with ATIKU, that peace you people have been yearning for years now will be back as Boko Haram terrorists will be crushed.

ATIKU is so merciless with terrorists unlike Buhari.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2019
They have about 2.1 Million Eligible Voters, here..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Good they must exercise their democratic rights
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Yambee: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Aboki99(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2019
With this and the deserted polling units pics we have seen in other threds from the yeast, I hope if PMB is declared winner, no one will wail 'rigging'?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2019
This Polling unit may not finish voting by 6pm today.. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by sammy99(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Aboki99:
With this and the deserted polling units pics we have seen in other threds from the yeast, I hope if PMB is declared winner, no one will wail 'rigging'?

b deceiving ursef,dont u know dat d card reader is not working in most of d SS and SE states and so dey av not even started voting in most polling units.

Right now,we are all at home and so is others until dey d card reader starts den we will all come out in mass to vote atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Salvador1: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Nice one

Southerners should learn

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by zionmde: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
This is Abadam LGA of Borno State!!!
These people are undeterred!
Legends of Democracy!
#Maiduguri #NigeriaDecides2019 https:///TNoE163855

Note: These people are not on Twitter or Nairaland.

lalasticlala Mynd44
so people who are not on social media who don't know the current trend of development in the world should decide who leads a nation that claims to be developing?
I spit on people like u. u are proud to come here to say they are not on social media

anyway i don't care who wins.But any abokki coming to beg me for alms will get a slap

iddiots

7 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Probably more in number than all the FIVE VILLAGES votes put together. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
Anigreat:
shocked

God bless the Good people of Borno, despite all odds , they still go out massively to cast their vote to ATIKU and reject the lifeless one .

I promised you guys, with ATIKU, that peace you people have been earning for years now will be back as Boko Haram terrorists will be crushed.

[/s]

99.9% there are voting Buhari grin grin Ipob yoot!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
zionmde:

so people who are not on social media who don't know the current trend of development in the world should decide who leads a nation that claims to be developing?
I spit on people like u. u are proud to come here to say they are not on social media

anyway i don't care who wins.But any abokki coming to beg me for alms will get a slap

iddiots
Dont just drink the sniper yet. Maybe you may by Sunday evening. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
zionmde:

iddiots
[/s]

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by zionmde: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Dont just drink the sniper yet. Maybe you may by Sunday evening. grin
Lol
No matter who wins, u and ur brothers will still be in front of church gates, under pedestrian bridges etc begging for alms. it's only election that gives u guys erection.after that everybody locates his or her rubber plate and position and the begging continues for another 4yrs

5 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by zionmde: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]
yeah that's the best reply any empty skull can generate
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
That Can never be Abadam LGA. Abadam is 100% controlled by Bokoharam. Not a single civillian in Abadam aside Soldiers and Bokoharam.

That is Abdam people voting in Maiduguri.... Several Local governments are voting in their IDP Camps in Maiduguri.

PDP Might win the House of Reps position in Maiduguri/Jere.

But Buhari is assured of over 75% votes in Borno because of the Kanuri's.... The Souther Borno (Marghi,Burah, Babur) are all Atikulating

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammy99:

b deceiving ursef,dont u know dat d card reader is not working in most of d SS and SE states and so dey av not even st
arted voting in most polling units.

Right now,we are all at home and so is others until dey d card reader starts den we will all come out in mass to vote atiku.
oga no deception, borno people are strongly moving to the next level likewise the entire northern region
God bless FRN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Another polling unit in Kano State grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
zionmde:

Lol
No matter who wins, u and ur brothers will still be in front of church gates, under pedestrian bridges etc begging for alms. it's only election that gives u guys erection.after that everybody locates his or her rubber plate and position and the begging continues for another 4yrs
And no matter the outcome, Awon Okoros will still have flat empty heads and hairy chests with yam legs. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by senatordave1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Borno results
Apc 1 million
Pdp 100,000

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
zionmde:

Lol
are you trying to insinuate that the opposition in your widest imagination will magically stop begging in the most populous black country on the planet if by the country misfortune assumes power again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Salvador1: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
senatordave1:
Borno results
Apc 1 million
Pdp 100,000
get a life this child
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by senatordave1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Salvador1:
get a life this child
Jobless mofo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by mightyhazel: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
idp
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by mightyhazel: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
zionmde:

Lol
bloody!this is bloody!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by zionmde: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
And no matter the outcome, Awon Okoros will still have flat empty heads and hairy chests with yam legs. grin
yeah
guess wat
wen u carry ur rubber plate to wait for their leftover, u don't care about their heads,chests or legs. u and ur fellow almakpiris will still jostle for any left over food.
as for ur ancestors and elderstates ancestors begging under pedestrian bridges, singing like bees, they will keep begging till eternity as their destiny clearly indicates

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Pajapaja: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kaiiii .
I swear BUHARI don win this election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Asshurbanipal: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Aboki99:
You people should stop deceiving yourselves with early morning pics. We are not almajiri who sleep at the polling units. This is the current pic of ifeanyi uba voting in amambra. You can see the crowd

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by aghogho62: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Is Their Card Reader Not Working? I Spent Just 3 Minutes In My Polling Unit In Alimosho Lagos. One Of The Hhghest Populated Area In Lagos. Well Oganized And Peaceful.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by aremso(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

I promised you guys, with ATIKU, that peace you people have been earning for years now will be back as Boko Haram terrorists will be crushed.

U

Why do u like deceiving yourself when aticu had said he would accept the results of the election. Just wait don't be in a hurry u will soon know the real winner

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landslide: Pdp Brutally Win My Pu / Tinubu Backs Down, Throws Support For El Rufai , Wants VP / Tomatoes, Pepper, Yams And Onions Grow In The South Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.