Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote (926 Views)

Ebonyi Polling Unit Where LP Won Allnvotes & Other Parties Signed / Lagos Police To Investigate PU Where Voters Forced To Vote APC / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote by HigherEd: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
When the rich are talking sit all the way down and learn some valuable life lessons. See how they roll? This is VGC polling unit. Does this look like they are voting? In my next world, if I am not rich, I am not coming out of the womb! https:///gANiwJXTsa

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote by Realist5: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Voting with levels
Re: See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote by StarUp: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
God punish poverty...
Re: See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote by Abfinest007(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
this the right way things should be done.now they will vote their mind
Re: See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote by flowmama: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sure. All hands can't be equal.

The tent and chair may just be donated by the community or just an individual...
Re: See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
StarUp:
God punish poverty...

Hahahahahahahaha why are u angry? grin
Re: See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote by GOFRONT(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
So this Camera man took some pics while I was away to ease myself??.....

The second empty chair was for me...

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote by dollytino4real(f): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
see election with swag
Re: See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote by CodeTemplar: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is Nigeria too.
Heard in southern Kaduna people are being restricted from voting. That's the area of El Rufai's victims and adversaries.
Re: See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote by tinsel: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is where vp Osibanjo votes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Atiku Wins Senate President Will Be A Yoruba Man / Do You Think Atiku Still Have A Chance Analysis / Former Central Bank Of Nigeria Governor’s £33m British Property Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.