Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu (17282 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Tinubu Wins Legal Victory, Lacks Legitimacy - Olu Fasan / Doyin Okupe Verdict: Tinubu Not Charged For Money Laundering & Election Bribery / APC Presidential Primary: I’ll Accept Result In Good Faith – Yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by dre11(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Sen. Bola Tinubu, has said that he would accept the result of the presidential election even if it did not go the way of the party.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Tinubu spoke with journalists after voting at Polling Unit 047, Ward 3, Ikeja at 11:20am.

He said that the will of the electorate must be respected, adding that as a true democrat, free and fair elections must be protected.

Tinubu was, however, upbeat about his party’s chances of winning the elections.

“If my party is voted out in this election, I will accept it because it is the people’s verdict, that is their decision. Any democrat that cannot accept a result from a free and fair election is not worthy of that name.

“As a true democrat, you must be able to accept the results of a free and fair election.

“My hope and determination of my party is that we are winning this election because we have the support of the masses and if you look at our rallies, it is an indication of our party’s popularity that we are the populace.

“We are not talking about the elites or those that are rich, but the poor masses, farmers, traders, artisans and the common man who seek for continuity,” he said.

Tinubu, however, rated the conduct of the elections as successful so far, adding that though elections were expensive, yet it remained the best way of choosing leaders.

“The election has been successful so far, so good. It has demonstrated the resilience of the people and like the President has said; we have chosen the best way in a difficult way.

“Democracy is the toughest way of selecting a leader but the best system. With resilience of the people and strong determination we are getting there,” Tinubu said. (NAN)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-accept-peoples-verdict-tinubu.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by Jetrue3oo: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC is the worse thing that has ever happened to Nigeria This election is not free and fair.

Anyway I dedicate this FTC to all lovers of good governance in Nigeria.
Nigeria today is full of wicked and greedy people.
The south west are the HIV infection in politics while northerners are cancers and easterners are malaria parasite.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by Tomide007: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
When you hear jagaban say that.... He must have perfected everything

25 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by Cutefergieee: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ok
Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by Racoon(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Question -Will you will accept defeat and congratulate the winner if you loose the election?

Outgoing President Buhari- "I will be the winner and I will congratulate myself(Nobody can unseat me)"

Incoming President Atiku- "I am a democrat" Atiku is truly the president Nigerians need today and in the next four years.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Common man who seek for continuity of hardship and hunger

Ode!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by Jayslicky: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Is that why apc thugs are disturbing polling unit in ikeja. When will this man be sincere with his word, lies that is his speciality.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by flowmama: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mad man talking...

After sharing money load of bullion vans..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by igwefivestar(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-accept-peoples-verdict-tinubu.html

this comment live me wondering if he is the one contesting

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by IvarTheBoneless: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin

"Recognize a real Don when you see one"

Biggie Smalls, 1997.

He has already concluded elections in Lagos State.

You don't have to like it. Bow down to someone greater than you cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by superior1: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
He was never supporting Buhari to start with, forget the publicity stunts.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by MChaze25(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na you them dey vote for?
Your party presidential candidate is a disgrace to your party with his utterances

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tinubu saying bla bla bla,

Dying minute campaign

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by Conceptman: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
who is this man to decide whether to accept defeat or not?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by MonsterDK: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
People's verdict after you've sent your foot soldiers to disrupt the election!

N
Madt man!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
You're a thief

Your reign as godfather of Lagos politics will be brought to a disgraceful end soon .

No amount of Bullion van and money in the bank will save your ass from been whooped like a stupid thief which you are.

Old thiefing bastard .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by wise0ne: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
With your thugs destroying ballot box abi

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by AllenSpencer: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
Racoon:

Question -Will you will accept defeat and congratulate the winner if you loose the election?

Outgoing President Buhari- "I will be the winner and I will congratulate myself(Nobody can unseat me)"

Incoming President Atiku- "I am a democrat" Atiku is truly the president Nigerians need today and in the next four years.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by StoneLucifer: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tomide007:

I guess that Jagaban is your alpha and omega, your creator.. Oya go and lick his anus..

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by AllenSpencer: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:
You're a thief

Your reign as godfather of Lagos politics will be brought to a disgraceful end soon .

No amount of Bullion van and money in the bank will save your ass from been whooped like a stupid thief which you are.

Old thiefing bastard .
[/s]

5%

Taking Panadol for other peoples headache

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by deepwater(f): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Shut up

We saw the bullion van

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by Sunnycliff(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's too early frog eyes OK....

You can do better

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

5%

Taking Panadol for other peoples headache

PDP just won Babajide Sanwo olu unit - Punch

More to come cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by ipobarecriminals: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
cool democrat
Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by AllenSpencer: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

PDP just won Babajide Sanwo olu unit - Punch

More to come cheesy

You have a right to delight yourself
Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by Omega30(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tomide007:
You will live long.With that kind of bullion van we saw yesterday. But, we got God's own bullion van.God's will which is the will of the people will prevail

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by kennykind(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You have a right to delight yourself

Ah Pele

It's on front page and Punch Newspaper

You've not seen anything yet

No amount of bullion van will save tinubu from been whooped this election .

The game is on grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by Hotfreeze: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Please remember those doing Inter House Sports in Okota in your prayers. 200M senior Boys, 400 metres long jump, different kinds of races.

Some carry gala for head have been running from Okota and they just passed Berger. They are on their way to Abakaliki.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

"Recognize a real Don when you see one"

Biggie Smalls, 1997.

He has already concluded elections in Lagos State.

You don't have to like it. Bow down to someone greater than you cool
So, he's your god, and that of your family! God will visit you with what happened to Nebuchadnezzar!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders NIPOST To Desist From Courier License Increment / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Will Do More If Nigerians Support Us In 2023 / Court Extends Order Restraining NLC, TUC From Embarking On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.