Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA (32000 Views)

INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi / Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by oldman112(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
When Jonathan conducted his we called him names, today we are all in social media seeing what we voted for. God bless you GJE

4 Likes

Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by otabuko(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Manuel69:
After 4 years, after another extra 7 days, we still can't get things right.
My Nigeria
Was it INEC that blocked officials from takin off their office?
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by Bgetto: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Only fool will think Atiku has chance again Buhari in free and fair election
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by doggedfighter(f): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:
Today, there were no commercial vehicles on the roads in Owerri and I trekked more than I've trekked all my life, just because I wanted to cast my vote. Got to my polling unit by 7.30 without having breakfast, voting didn't start till 1pm. I don't regret it though, I contributed my quota to voting out lifelessness. I'm proud of myself

Kudos ,bro. Well-done.
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by nameo: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:
Today, there were no commercial vehicles on the roads in Owerri and I trekked more than I've trekked all my life, just because I wanted to cast my vote. Got to my polling unit by 7.30 without having breakfast, voting didn't start till 1pm. I don't regret it though, I contributed my quota to voting out lifelessness. I'm proud of myself

God bless You!!!
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by Emyjeze(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:
proud of you too bro. . . .atleast your vote has cancelled (in buhari's voice) 'osubande's' vote
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by Manuel69: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
otabuko:
Was it INEC that blocked officials from takin off their office?

I believe my comment did not specifically pointed fingers towards INEC.
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by CoolAmbience(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Manuel69:
After 4 years, after another extra 7 days, we still can't get things right.
My Nigeria

Oga, this is no INEC or security agencies issue in isolation. Rivers people have so much to do with this. They are so prone to violence and killings during elections.

They have alot to do as a people with helping the process.

Elections are going on peaceful across various states of the federation. It has even been concluded and counting is ongoing, according to media report on ChannelsTV, in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by Gunayo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bgetto:
Then you must be the fool to think that Buhari can win Atiku in a free and fair election devoid of harrassment, intimidation, vote buying and militarization

2 Likes

Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by AllenSpencer: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
DerideGull:
The government of Nigeria headed by the dumbass from Katsina State could conduct a complete presidential election yet he wants second term. Only in a basket of fool such as Nigeria will such a jackass win election in the first place talk less second term.
[/s]
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
nrexzy:
It would be cancelled in the whole state....

When governorship own reach na dia wahala go dey
That is d staggered election Reno was saying APC had forced INEC to adopt
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by phawaaz: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Borno: Gubio Local Government
1. Dabira Ward.
Pres - APC-197 PDP-38
Sen APC-178 PDP-67
Reps APC-181 PDP-52

2. Felo Ward.
Pres - APC-330 PDP-61
Sen APC-296 PDP-102
Reps APC-294 PDP-95

1 Like

Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by miqos02(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by Manuel69: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oga, this is no INEC or security agencies issue in isolation. Rivers people have so much to do with this. They are so prone to violence and killings during elections.

They have alot to do as a people with helping the process.

Elections are going on peaceful across various states of the federation. It has even been concluded and counting is ongoing, according to media report on ChannelsTV, in Ogun state.

I didn't lay the entire fault at INEC, did I? Check my comment properly.
Besides our security agencies saddlery with the responsibility of providing adequate security are part of this particular state.
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bgetto:

Is d ongoing election free& fair?
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by nrexzy: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
lexy2014:

That is d staggered election Reno was saying APC had forced INEC to adopt

Nop Rivers state is violent pron so it makes no different
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
nrexzy:

Nop Rivers state is violent pron so it makes no different

Its all an excuse. Y shut down d whole state yet u can't contain d situation & conduct peaceful elections? From what u said, Rivers is a flashpoint. So y didn't do enough to contain d situation b4 now? It isn't an excuse
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by Godwithme01: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Welldone

PerfectlyPerfect:

1 Like

Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by Manuel69: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
MosquitoREBIRTH:
i dont understand you guys. Nigerians decides to be stupid to always destroy everything and you blame inec? Every four years, the government will spend so much on elections only for some people to come out and destroy everything... Not bothered though, because i have said it times without number that this country CAN NEVER BE ALRIGHT.

Typed quite a long epistle replying this comment only for it to just disappear.
Can't stress my self doing same again.
Besides you already believe Nigeria cam never be alright
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by CoolAmbience(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Manuel69:

I didn't lay the entire fault at INEC, did I? Check my comment properly.
Besides our security agencies saddlery with the responsibility of providing adequate security are part of this particular state.

There is no such thing as adequate security anywhere in the world.

People have to become saner and more tolerant of others. Rivers people have so much work to do. I am saying this because this is a state I have lived and worked in for close to 15 years.

The people are the problem. They should go fix themselves first please.
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by Manuel69: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
CoolAmbience:

There is no such thing as adequate security anywhere in the world.

People have to become saner and more tolerant of others. Rivers people have so much work to do. I am saying this because this is a state I have lived and worked in for close to 15 years.

The people are the problem. They should go fix themselves first please.

Noted sir
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by AbleGod32123: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
2019elections:
Osun-esque rigging playing out.

God bless u, exactly what I’m thinking
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by SjMbula(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharigging at it again, lifeless man.
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by flyingdutchman(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
IDIOT! There is no such LGA as "Rivers LGA". Moreover, election went on in other areas besides bonny LGA. Ewu!
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by cmikel: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oshodi I solo polling units , kaduna south and other places with no votes aslo were reported disrupted
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by otabuko(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Manuel69:

I believe my comment did not specifically pointed fingers towards INEC.
You didn't read before commenting.
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by asawanathegreat(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Violence is not an option my people.
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by expert555: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Well done
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by Manuel69: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
otabuko:
You didn't read before commenting.
OK. Knock your self out then
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by Naijageak(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Better
Re: INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
expert555:

Well done
Thank you bro. God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Convicted Of N7.2 Billion Fraud / NURTW Already Lost Lagos, Sacking MC Oluomo After Withdrawal From Union Big Joke / Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.