Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. (762 Views)

"We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy / Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by PrettyCrystal: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Series of violence rocked the presidential and national assembly elections held in some parts of Rivers state.

This is the moment some National Youth Service Corps members working as ad hoc staff and officials Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), scampered into nearby bush for safety after thugs invaded their polling unit withing the state.

A female corp member broke down in tears while hiding as she was consoled by her colleague.

The thugs stormed the polling unit with dangerous weapons, shooting sporadically, carting away ballot boxes, looting and robbing electoral officers.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/corps-members-inec-staff-hid-in-a-bush-after-thug-invasion-in-rivers.html

Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by PrettyCrystal: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019

Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by PrettyCrystal: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by helinues: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na wah oo
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by dguyindcorner(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
God saves our souls
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by Jayson1: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Just see the way Rotimi Amaechi and his boys are threatening the lives of innocent youth corpers and Rivers citizens.

Stupid Lizard of Ubima

By the way, that photographer is a bloody pervert.
Everyone is taking cover, the mor0n is snapping that ass.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
The camera man no hide? grin grin
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by coolwater11: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
is that a youth corper?
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by Waakanda: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
What a pity undecided
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by zionmde: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Any corper who dies while conducting election in rivers state committed suicide

Until sane Nigerians refuse to go out and vote, let politicians and their families vote themselves, no change in sight

u didn't find where to be an inec officer it's in rivers state

lubbish

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by januzaj(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
If I were a youth corp member posted to Rivers state, I would not turn up for any election.
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by ritababe(f): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Make una hide abeg life no get duplicate
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
INEC should let Nigerians vote online using BVN and New National ID card.

This is rubbish.
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by ritababe(f): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
januzaj:
If I were a youth corp member posted to Rivers state, I would not turn up for any election.

I swear, I will just stay in my room that day.
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
See as that camera was just snapping that innocent corper's bum-bum. Wicked camera man
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by Corrinthians(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Instead of folks sympathizing with them, some will come talk about ONE OF THE PICTURES.

If you know you know. grin
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by Chubhie: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria my country!
Re: See The Moment Corps Members, INEC Staff Hid In A Bush After Thug Invasion. by saintvc(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
service to nation

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Tried For There Son / Nigerians React As Ondo Collation Officer Struggled To Reconcile Election Result / Tinubu Gives Out Lists Of Things Buhari Would Do In His Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.