Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper (77954 Views)

Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper by Deyjurey(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Like I do tell people whoever that wouldn't be in support of my faith wouldn't become the President...
Enough of all the games

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper by Mitesh02: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
More Results: Atiku defeats Buhari with 17 votes inside Aso Rock- Vanguard Newspaper

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, defeated President Muhammadu Buhari at the polling center of the Presidential Villa, Abuja

There are two polling units in the presidential villa including PU 021 and PU 022.

The PDP scored a total of 1,030 in the two units at the center while the APC got a total of 1,013 at the units. The breakdown of the results shows that for PU 021, the PDP garnered 505 while the APC got 548, whereas, for PU 022, the PDP polled 525 against APC’s 465. Recall that former President Goodluck Jonathan as a sitting President lost elections at the State House Polling Units.

APC wins at Dambazau’s polling unit in Kano.Also the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kano state has won the elections at the polling unit of Minister of Interior, retired Lt.-Gen Abdurrahman Dambazau. Dambazau’s polling unit 066 is located at Race Course Primary School, Alu Avenue in Nasarawa local government area. Announcing the results of the 066 polling unit, the Assistant presiding Officer I of the unit, Malam Kabiru Musa, said the Presidential Candidate of APC scored 180 votes to defeat PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar, who got 41 votes. Similarly he said, the Senatorial candidate of the APC for Kano Central, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, scored 136 votes to defeat the PDP Senatorial candidate for the zone, Aliyu Sani Madawakin gini who secured 69 votes. According to the electoral officer, the All Progressives Congress (APC) had also defeated the PDP candidate for the House of Representatives, Nasarawa Federal constituency with 123 votes against 61 votes. As at the time of filling this reports, the All Progressives Congress (APC) was leading at most of the polling units that have so far announced the results in Kano metropolis.

Re: 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper by msylva2147(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?

They said they don't have network in the village ���
of course the politician might be using turaya phone.
Re: 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper by aydelicious: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2019
it is now getting clear to us now,the win is now knowing himself.
Re: 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2019
sogodihno:

Lolz, dz one is in pain, we like him like that, the position ur Obi will Neva reach in his life.

Obi is at a better position in life already. Politically and otherwise Osinbajo in not in his league.

We dont celebrate failure, had Atiku used a Yoruba as VP and Buhari an Igbo as VP we will stil vote Atiku!

We are not hungry people that sells are birth right for N500.

To tell you how low they rate you guys, APC was sharing Garri and Groundnut to your people and was bringing Macroni, Sachet of Sugar and Salt to our houses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.