Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple (7898 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu / Ikenna Beney Amaechi Mistaken For Whitney Houston On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2010

Each wedding is so special and blessed, it never loses that truly amazing feeling.
Two people, coming together and being blessed as they begin their journey into matrimony. BN Our Wedding Story is our treasured wedding feature which celebrates this journey and ceremony.
Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma were joined as husband and wife in April 2010 and their wedding will take your breath away! Elegant, beautiful and timeless, you can see the love that resonates between this special couple.
We love Chika and Ikenna’s story! They met, became friends and as time passed, their strong friendship provided the perfect foundation for their lifetime union.

How Chika & Ikenna Met

By Chika
We met in the Summer of 2003 at a wedding, this wasn’t love at first sight or any of that, he came off a little cheesy but very intelligent. We kept in touch and over the years became good friends. The calls got more frequent – lasting longer and longer. In 2006, he asked to visit and after much hesitance I succumbed and he flew in to Houston from New Jersey. Needless to say he swept me of my feet the second time around. Ultimately, It was all so simple.

By Ikenna
I met Chika at a wedding reception in Maryland, sometime in 2003. The first time I saw Chika she was sitting at a table with a group of adults, looking so beautiful in a purple dress. I felt she could use some company, so I walked up to her and invited her to come and hang with the rest of the young folks in the hallway. I don’t recall the words that we spoke that day, but I recall one thing that happened, that looking back serves as a glimpse into our future. While talking to me, she accidentally dropped a ring which she was twiddling. As any gentleman would, I picked up the ring, and as the unabashed young man that I was, I placed the ring on her ring finger. I don’t know anymore if she smiled, or rolled her eyes, but knowing Chi, she was probably rolling her eyes on the inside.

She’s The One!

by Ikenna
As the years passed we kept in touch over the phone, but there came a time in my life when I turned to God to guide my future. I said a prayer asking God to lead me to the one whom he made for me, someone whom I could love and grow old with. Then I remembered the young lady in the purple dress, a person who shared my aspirations and whose drive was unmatched by none. So I tried over and over and over again until she agreed that it was okay for me to visit her, the rest is history. I thank God for her and his blessings in our lives, I know that he will walk with us forever.

He’s The One!

by Chika
Everything happened as though it was all planned from the beginning, the right time and right state of mind.
Not trying to sound cliche but he was everything I asked God for. Fast forward after 3 years of dating long distance we are married!

[img][/img]
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2010
I wanna get married.
hmmmmmmm
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2010
More

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by r231(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2010
niceeeeeeeeee
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2010
jay bee:

I wanna get married.
hmmmmmmm

Likewise grin

They are so good-looking. The Lady? Oh My God! She puts the 'B' in beautiful. kiss kiss

r231:

niceeeeeeeeee
You can say that again. cheesy
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2010
such a very nice couple that makes one's feels like getting married, Congrats and may God bless them
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2010
I need me a bride real quick
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by hackney(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2010
This is beautiful, believe me but who r they? ?
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2010
More

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2010
I don"t know them but for real they breath happiness, may God reserves this fo me too one day smiley
eveyrthing is perfect, not too much, classy and pure really beautiful wedding
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2010
Traditional Wedding

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2010
awwwwwww nice nice
I look exactly like the dude. . . Infact me and d dude r twins from separate mothers cheesy cheesy so any takers?
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2010
Just like some of us, she was made on the 8th day. After God rested.  grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2010
Acutally I prefer traditional wedding, most significant for me
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by denzel2009: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2010
You'll know they are very good friends too.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2010
See the guy and his gbe si be gbe si dancing style ooo grin grin

@Jaybee

Hi jaybee my name is jennifer kadry a 22 yr old single girl, size 10, 5'10 tall, caramel in complexion, with eyes as attractive as that of a model

you interested? cool
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2010
jenny looooool at least you're straight!
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2010
So what do we tell your husband brother
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2010
jay bee:

So what do we tell your husband brother

I said I am very much single and attractive , infact ask tiger woods, the dude almost hit a mining truck whilst staring at me cool

Nayah:

jenny looooool at least you're straight!
lol, but jaybee is playing hard to get embarassed embarassed
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2010
jennykadry:

See the guy and his gbe si be gbe si dancing style ooo grin grin

@Jaybee

Hi jaybee my name is jennifer kadry a 22 yr old single girl, size 10, 5'10 tall, caramel in complexion, with eyes as attractive as that of a model

you interested? cool
Commot dia!
10? Add 20. grin
Single? I was there when You tied the knot with the beautiful borvva in Your prof. pic.
22? No even lemme comment on this one.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2010
So Jenny is married  tongue tongue cry cry cry
Any real single takers 
I must marry dis next yr oh
I have even started saving towards that platinum/diamond ring wink wink
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2010
Missy B:

Commot dia!
10? Add 20.   grin
Single? I was there when You tied the knot with the beautiful borvva in Your prof. pic.
22? No even lemme comment on this one.

grin grin grin grin

Jaybee don't listen to this enemy of progress, she is one of the witches sent from my village by my mothers sister to hinder me maritally, but odieshi for me, I stand kpere on the rock, no shaking cool

Sweetheart are you game? kiss
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Dolemite(f): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2010
Who are these pranksters? certainly not celebrities. . .
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2010
Wry that missyb? angry angry you don come spoil show for me run abi? angry angry angry

Jaybee sweetie? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2010
Don't even know if i should be answering "yes honey"
As far as the trusted missyb is concerned, u is a married woman tongue tongue grin grin Do u want Mr Kadry to AK47 my a.ss
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2010
Jaybee trust me, I am single, missyb is an edo woman, I is an igbo woman, she is in italy i am in aussie, so she knows nothing about me

Actually I have been dreaming about you, imagining those hot lips. . . . . cool
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2010
Jenny,
I'D love to come over to your place this weekend to see Your kids .
It's been a while and I miss 'em so much.  kiss  kiss grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2010
Missy B:

Jenny,
I'D love to come over to your place this weekend to see Your kids .
It's been a while and I miss 'em so much.  kiss  kiss grin

Get behind me angry

Oh you mean your kids you asked me to babysit for you? sure
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2010
hmmmmmmm
looking more like no real takers then cheesy cheesy
Dis dude is mad serious though shocked shocked shocked shocked Maybe i should go do a thread titled "I'm looking for me own Queen"
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2010
jay bee:

hmmmmmmm
looking more like no real takers then cheesy cheesy
Dis dude is mad serious though shocked shocked shocked shocked Maybe i should go do a thread titled "I'm looking for me own Queen"

Hey sugar kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
hey honey jenny
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
I could come to london if you want me to? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) / Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] / Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.