Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple (7913 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu / Ikenna Beney Amaechi Mistaken For Whitney Houston On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2010
so jaybee is here flirting? cry cry
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

I swear, if Jaybee and Jenny no karry unaselves commot here now, I deh go call Seun.  angry

You dey go call seun? shocked shocked shocked shocked could it be that you and seun don dey metarmophise since for bedroom hence the reason for your recent boldness.

Anyways I still remain seuns one and only so your authority no reach mine cool
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2010
I been think say I don tell you, but since You neffa hear, make I tell you now.

Seun is ma Baby Daddy. Our Love na 'Made-In-Heaven'. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Derail my thread one more time and You'D have no choice but to ressurect your 'Rampant or Lady J' moniker.
Jenny You remember that I.D? grin grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2010
LMAO my dear, i don forget all my id's grin grin grin grin

Seun dey deceive you sweerie, the same seun wey dey claim vargin na the same seun wey fit go round 10 times in 30mins on woman lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2010
@ Vargin
I swear if Seun noh ban us today, noborry fit ever ban us.

Fergin kè? E even be like say na Seun invent kerewa. shocked
Forget the sweet face and sissy character. . . Na just camo.
We've been married for 2 years and and we have 2 kids to show for it. shocked shocked
Fergin Seun kò . . . .Vergine Oil ni !
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

@ Vargin
I swear if Seun noh ban us today, noborry fit ever ban us.

Fergin kè? E even be like say na Seun invent kerewashocked
Forget the sweet face and sissy character. . . Na just camo.
We've been married for 2 years and and we have 2 kids to show for it. shocked shocked
Fergin Seun kò . . . .Vergine Oil ni !

LMAO  grin grin grin grin grin grin kerewawawa kerewawo

Dey deceive yourself, seun no put him real siggy for the marriage contract naim him use dey decive una, na me get the original siggy, as for seun being a vargin, na wetin him dey claim, him even preach no sex before marriage, my mouth open and i say what shocked shocked shocked seun vargin? na seun even provide me with him vaseline wey him dey use for emergency once when i go him house complain of dry skin cool check him left butt cheek, na my name him tatoo for diaaa lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2010
Jenny o!!! My ribs hurt!!! ''Vaseline'' grin grin grin grin

Na only butt cheek your name deh? If you ever get the opportunity to see his rod, check am well, Missy B is bodly written on it.
I'm considering writing ma name on his balls too. lipsrsealed

Jenny, keep off!! Seun's mine!!! angry cool
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

Jenny o!!! My ribs hurt!!! ''Vaseline''  grin grin grin grin

Na only butt cheek your name deh? If you ever get the opportunity to see his rod, check am well, Missy B is bodly written on it.
I'm considering writing ma name on his balls too.  lipsrsealed

Jenny, keep off!! Seun's mine!!! angry cool

Seun go ban you today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tetetetetetete grin grin grin grin

Stay diaa, u no know say seun sign forever contract with vaseline people to dey provide am with vaseline everyday tongue

Too late him balls too soft the marker reject am, but check the tip of him ozumarock na jenny him write for diaaaa, even him boob.s region no wonder him too like women to dey touch am for diaaa, intel has it that him wan write my name for inside his super perversion grin even when him dey come go, the sper.m dey spell jenny as e dey comot

Oga seun I hail youuuu ooo, just admiring your romancing technique
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by blacksta(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2010
nonsense grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2010
blacksta:

nonsense grin
Jenny,
You can have this one and keep off Seun. Deal?
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

Jenny,

Even my three year old niece spat on the floor when I suggested she become friends with blacksta

Na me you wan give? give me siena, sauron, jaybee, davidylan(that one wey dey advice single people like say him sef don marry), sagamite(my chocolate caramelic stud) , debosky mrcrackles,etc then I fit leave seun for 1 day for you
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2010
jennykadry:

Even my three year old niece spat on the floor when I suggested she become friends with blacksta
Lmao!!!
Rumor has it that, You've, at one time, had sum'n' to do with blacksta.  wink  wink
How true is that? Is he the one in your profile pic?  grin

jennykadry:

Na me you wan give? give me siena, sauron, jaybee, davidylan(that one wey dey advice single people like say him sef don marry), sagamite(my chocolate caramelic stud) , debosky mrcrackles,etc then I fit leave seun for 1 day for you
These people are taken.
The only eligible singles on Nairaland are - 190, Mr cork, Tumfulu, Dobodobo etcetera.

I'm offering you the best - Mr cork. Accept the offer, keep off Seun and thank me later. grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
Lol na blacksta dey my profile naaa

E NO EASY, AFTER YEARS OF FIGHTING HIS LOST  ESTEEM, THE DUDE DECIDED TO COME OUT IN PUBLIC AND SHOW YOU WOMEN WHAT HE'S GOT

You think say na everybody the agberos for lagos dey create photo studio for bush for make them show their skills? jealousy go kill you missy b for once appreciate the goodness Disgust of a bursted condo-.m Gawd in blacksta

AS for MR cork that virgin wey dey act like pro? thanks intel has it that the only hand wey don touch these guys things na their hand wey them dey use wash their rods during shower outside that no experience.

Give me one of them men and i go give you seun
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
jennykadry:

You think say na everybody the agberos for lagos dey create photo studio for bush for make them show their skills? jealousy go kill you missy b for once appreciate the goodness Disgust of a bursted condo-.m Gawd in blacksta
You nor see how I deh prostrate already?  grin
That's the perfection of handsomeness, not to mention Class. Blacksta, na You biko. grin

jennykadry:

AS for MR cork that virgin wey dey act like pro? thanks intel has it that the only hand wey don touch these guys things na their hand wey them dey use wash their rods during shower outside that no experience.
**Death**  grin grin grin
His name's Mr Cocrk eh. Nor deprecate the dude's ability and experience.
His name says it all. Cocrk!!!  ** Ma dirty mind**  grin
I suggest you try him before someone else takes him - Sisterly advice. grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by blacksta(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

Jenny,

Lol

And who are you - nairaland love-vendor.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by blacksta(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2010
jennykadry:

shocked

Like i want to be friends with  - u must be trippin  - abeg move to one side - make i see better thing.

Missy B:

Lmao!!!
Rumor has it that, You've, at one time, had sum'n' to do with blacksta.  wink  wink
How true is that? Is he the one in your profile pic?  grin
These people are taken.
The only eligible singles on Nairaland are - 190, Mr cork, Tumfulu, Dobodobo etcetera.

I'm offering you the best - Mr cork. Accept the offer, keep off Seun and thank me later. grin

It better remain a rumor  - case i dont associate with forest people.  grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2010
blacksta:

Lol

And who are you - nairaland love-vendor.
That one nor relevant to you or the issue at hand.  grin
How mush You go pay, so I can sweet-talk Jenny into being with You- that way, I can have ma baby Daddy back, and everyone would live happily ever after?

blacksta:

It better remain a rumor - case i dont associate with forest people. grin
Who You deh call forest people? shocked shocked
I hear say na your pikshore deh Jenny's profile. cheesy
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by blacksta(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

That one nor relevant to you or the issue at hand.  grin
How mush You go pay, so I can sweet-talk Jenny into being with You- that way, I can have ma baby Daddy back, and everyone would live happily ever after?
Who You deh call forest people? shocked shocked
I hear say na your pikshore deh Jenny's profile. cheesy

Well you will have find another to get your baby daddy back. I cant help you even if it is going for free. wink

It can be my piskshore - I no live na jungle - grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
I am reporting these people:

Missy
Jenny
Jaybee
Blacksta

and whoever has turned this thread into a chatroom angry angry
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by blacksta(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2010
michelin89:

Missy
Jenny
Jaybee
Blacksta

lol - u want my full name? - the thread made no sense in the first place - them two are not celebrities shocked
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2010
Then u should have used the report to mod click.

Make the mods move am to the right section.

You have no excuse. Them go ban all of you finish! tongue
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2010
michelin89:

Missy
Jenny
Jaybee
Blacksta

Report to whom? Seun, ma baby daddy?
Please do, Darling. I want him to punish me the usual way - Butt spanking and . . . lipsrsealed

blacksta:

lol - u want my full name? - the thread made no sense in the first place - them two are not celebrities shocked
Say what?  undecided angry
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

Please do, Darling. I want him to punish me the usual way - Butt spanking and . . . lipsrsealed

Your butt dey shine like mirror? Cuz Seun looks like someone who admires himself all day.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2010
Who else is in a better position to answer but the man who massages it all day - Seun?!
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by blacksta(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2010
michelin89:

Then u should have used the report to mod click.

Make the mods move am to the right section.

You have no excuse. Them go ban all of you finish! tongue

No be your job be that . Aint u a mod  - how bodi anyway

Missy B:

Say what?  undecided angry

Abeg quit throwing your services at seun  - he is not interested.  grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2010
You won't drag me into this perverse conversation. My integrity as a mod stands still. angry angry tongue tongue

@ Missy

Wetin happen for face now? Oya come online jor. I need more details about this butt spanking.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
blacksta:

Abeg quit throwing your services at seun  - he is not interested.  grin
When did you become his mouthpiece? undecided
How dare you say Seun isn't interested in his wife's services? In fact, I suggest your ban.  angry
Choose anatha moniker already because, in the next 15 seconds, You'D get a msg from ma hubby. cheesy cool
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by blacksta(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
michelin89:

You won't drag me into this perverse conversation. My integrity as a mod stands still. angry angry tongue tongue

And who is responsible that one  - before i jab u  grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2010
michelin89:

@ Missy

Wetin happen for face now? Oya come online jor. I need more details about this butt spanking.
Lol.
Fb just tire me jare. . . . I deactivated ma account temporarily. Will reactivate soon tho.
Michelin, I deh suspect you. You want details of your Boss' butt-spanking skills?
You're fired!!!  angry
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by blacksta(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

When did you become his mouthpiece? undecided
How dare you say Seun isn't interested in his wife's services? In fact, I suggest your ban.  angry
Choose anatha moniker already because, in the next 15 seconds, You'D get a msg from ma hubby. cheesy cool

Actually i like this moniker " Sit_on_MissyB's_face"   - You sef go soon receive ban for spaming NL with Indecency stuff  grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2010
blacksta:

Actually i like this moniker " Sit_on_MissyB's_face"   - You sef go soon receive ban for spaming NL with indecency stuff  grin
shocked shocked angry
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by blacksta(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

shocked shocked angry

u like that one abi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biography Of Mike Ezuruonye / Will You Allow Your 28years Old Pregnant Wife Wear This Clothe Outside( Photos / See How Nigerian Women Are Going Half Nakkd For Nigerian Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.