Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos (944 Views)

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way / Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by karlboss: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
I don't know what to say right now. My mother and everyone in okota isolo area of Lagos state didn't vote today due to violence and ballot box snatching. Hoodlums were driving in Keke threatening voters that must vote APC else they should go home. After some time they started stoning bottles and scattered the polling station. My mother had to run for safety. This is happening because in okota isolo LGA most people are Igbos. It's sad that this is happening in 2019

In sabon gari area of Kano. Most people there were not allowed to vote because most of them are non indigene.

I think it's a calculated ploy against a particular tribe. Let it be known that Igbos are longer safe in this country. What a shame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by Chicagoesontop: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
That one dey, anything is possible !!
Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by FiftyFifty(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Stop lamenting, let them go back to their villages and vote. U can't eat ur cake and still have it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by mistyebby(f): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
FiftyFifty:
Stop lamenting, let them go back to their villages and vote. U can't eat ur cake and still have it.

Where is your village. Animal

1 Like

Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by Omololu001: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
karlboss:
I don't know what to say right now. My mother and everyone in okota isolo area of Lagos state didn't vote today due to violence and ballot box snatching. Hoodlums were driving in Keke threatening voters that must vote APC else they should go home. After some time they started stoning bottles and scattered the polling station. My mother had to run for safety. This is happening because in okota isolo LGA most people are Igbos. It's sad that this is happening in 2019

In sabon gari area of Kano. Most people there were not allowed to vote because most of them are non indigene.

I think it's a calculated ploy against a particular tribe. Let it be known that Igbos are longer safe in this country. What a shame
but most of you yeebos want Biafra, or you have quickly forgotten how your people do abuse Yoruba's?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by karlboss: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omololu001:
but most of you yeebos want Biafra, or you have quickly forgotten how your people do abuse Yoruba's?

Abuse Yoruba's on nairaland or where?.
Have we ever attacked Yoruba's. because of difference in political views
Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by FiftyFifty(m): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2019
mistyebby:

Where is your village. Animal
Go back to ur village children of hate. Parasites!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2019
FiftyFifty:
Receive sense abeg

Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by Prompto: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2019
If Igbos are not safe in the country and your mother is not allowed to vote tell your father to declared another Biafra war that is what your mate do instead of wailing on NL. How old was Ojukwu when he decided to waste two million Igbo on such dastardly course n what is preventing you from following his lead ?
karlboss:

Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by dieBYfire: 4:11am On Feb 24, 2019
FiftyFifty:

Go back to ur village children of hate. Parasites!
No go kee ur self o. Igbo don collect Lagos finish. U better face reality. Let me c how una go escape am.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by bastardmod: 4:17am On Feb 24, 2019
Prompto:
If Igbos are not safe in the country and your mother is not allowed to vote tell your father to declared another Biafra war that is what your mate do instead of wailing on NL. How old was Ojukwu when he decided to waste two million Igbo on such dastardly course n what is preventing you from following his lead ?

Demola of apc has been killed for disrupting the polls at okota

1 Like

Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by karlboss: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Prompto:

I no fit blame you Sha. Na people like you area boys Bleep your mama for shekpe joint your mama com born you by mistake. That's why you have no respect for people's parents.

Learn to focus on the topic of discussion area tout
Re: Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos by Mightymanna(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
karlboss:

please remove Sabon Gari kano from your propaganda there was no such incident of thuggery in Kano state

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Won 2019 General Election On February 23 2019 - Wikipedia / #NigeriaDecides2019: INEC REC Explains Why Elections Will Be Cancelled / APC THUGS KIDNAP, STRIP DCP FARS IN BAYELSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.