Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (66538 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by SEONaijaExpert: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
MarianaTrench:

By Wednesday Atiku will be filing for bankruptcy!
He's still keeping some money he stole from Nigeria, I hope we get it back before he's declared bankrupt.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by escodotman: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
michoim:

You are very wrong. Majority of staff that matters have followed the president and his vice to their various states;and moreover the president and his vice didn't vote their
Mr man those are presidential appointees who came to Aso Rock with the president and would follow any president out of Aso Rock once he loses or his tenure expires. What I referred to were the real staff of Aso Rock who are civil servants there.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Opulentluv(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Baba Na baba. Buhari cannot lose his seat
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Yekeensalam(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Even Aso Rock voters have rejected lifelessness and the dullard.

Looters wishing the looter....... No way
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by osothermal(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP is destroying APC in plateau state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Notmyproblem: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
From the look of things Buhari will win this election.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by cobsol(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Atiku should keep dreaming of becoming Nigeria's President, by wednesday he will open his eyes to see it was a nightmare.

Atiku can now start acting as a godfather to some little politicians in Adamawa because he's politically finished.

President Buhari can never lose to Atiku

See mumu
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
kogi2010:
I see! pls tell me any of the name listed dere who don't have a trace of crime

I agree there a sm bt it’s same as the present Apc. Besides buhari himself who seems to have a questionable saint like image the rest are total criminals from tinubu to amaechi and Kyari and the rest so what are u talking about?

My point is these new Pdp led by Atiku worked against clueless Jonathan hence can not be exactly same mindset and strategy. Obasanjo is still not friends with Deizani either so sm of what u described can not happen as u put it.

There will be a difference!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Abeyjide: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
magoo10:
in the other apc fake news saraki lost his unit while the authentic one says he won.
I hope you are not relying on fake news

see I be confirm kwara guy, for my home town that is next to ilorin, apc won all polling unit except 1 won by pdp. do you expect saraki to lose his polling unit?for apc to get 53 shows bukola is in soup.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by magoo10(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abeyjide:

see I be confirm kwara guy, for my home town that is next to ilorin, apc won all polling unit except 1 won by pdp. do you expect saraki to lose his polling unit?for apc to get 53 shows bukola is in soup.
but the fake news showed he lost his unit how are we sure it is not fake news you are spreading about other units.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by MONITZ: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Atiku should keep dreaming of becoming Nigeria's President, by wednesday he will open his eyes to see it was a nightmare.

Atiku can now start acting as a godfather to some little politicians in Adamawa because he's politically finished.

Nor worry body go tell u by the time the final results are announced..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by omojesu202(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

never say never
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Abeyjide: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
magoo10:
but the fake news showed he lost his unit how are we sure it is not fake news you are spreading about other units.

I can say categorically APC owns KwAra. I will like us to wait for Inec.thanks one love.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by WeRblessed(f): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=koboko69 post=76045106]Lol..

But the result is still incomplete....[/quote

Watin this one de talk.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by archivengr: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by JudasNaCarrot: 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Sorry.....we know you are in sifia pain.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
osothermal:
PDP is destroying APC in plateau state

Plateau and Benue have been discounted in the political results equation since Genesis.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Also Villa results
Unit 1.. APC 505 : PDP 546
Unit 2..APC 526 PDP 465
TOTAL RESULTS APC WON BY 19 VOTES
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
SweetBuns:
Imagine buhari's pain grin
He lost at his own residence!!!!
on Monday his supporters will need this!

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by 9jaArea: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Which northern votes exactly? Go to premium times and see what's happening up North.

magoo10:
Good one
Atiku getting close to the sit of power
Just divide the votes up north
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by vinlyreeks(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
RIP to him if you know hit the like button grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by nero2face: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
glink2015:

Are you in pain about the people in the core north decision to choose buhari?
Your brother in the southeast and southsouth choose their prefer candidate... which is Atiku...
Nigeria ,my country..
This is a clear indication that gospel of oneness being preach is just a charade..
At this age and time, people still vote for candidate because of religion and ethnicity....
Nigeria is not progressing at all...

u just proved to be one of those uniformed touts in core North, if not how would u accuse anybody for voting based on ethnic and religious differences when both Atiku and Buhari are Fulani Muslims, can u now see why we in the South can't be compatible with you guys up hills?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by JesslordKay(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
seyigiggle:
Those jubilating early would soon land in pain
na this small small ones go make up the final result.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Nigerfine2: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
escodotman:
Lol. Even Aso Rock's staff are tired of seeing Buhar's face. Atiku didn't even campaign in Abuja
the guys in this zones know what is happening more than me and you. Believe it, that is the true picture of who Nigeria need
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Collins9156(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku is the nxt PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 24, 2019
magoo10:
is aso rock now in enough?
. ��so you actually used two polling unit in Abuja as a sterotype for North abi. come on don't be funny
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by RealityShot: 3:48am On Feb 24, 2019
HOPEFULLY this election will teach Buhari that NEPOTISM doesn't buy you friends.

And he will be more liberal and open when he returns..

Aso rock workers i pity una small when BU returns.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by jboycrb(m): 5:10am On Feb 24, 2019
dataking:
As Buhari no let money flow

U get am
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 24, 2019
nero2face:
u just proved to be one of those uniformed touts in core North, if not how would u accuse anybody for voting based on ethnic and religious differences when both Atiku and Buhari are Fulani Muslims, can u now see why we in the South can't be compatible with you guys up hills?

Abeg, carry your mumu go away...
What do you know....
There are more to what your eyes can see..

I take God beg you, no quote me again
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by Myde4naija(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2019
escodotman:
Lol. Even Aso Rock's staff are tired of seeing Buhar's face. Atiku didn't even campaign in Abuja
the are directly affected cos all the awoof no dey available again.

By God grace that awoof go stop patapata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg / Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.