Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos (4679 Views)

INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State / Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja / Shehu Sani: It’s Sad That Many Parties Can’t Even Afford Poling Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by id911(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
State: Lagos
LGA: Alimosho
Ward: Egbe/Agodo
PU:027
Muslim College, Egbe

Presidential
PDP-148
APC-116
AAC-7
ADC-2
Invalid - 10

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by AllenSpencer: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
id911:
Muslim College, Egbe

Presidential
PDP-148
APC-116
AAC-7
ADC-2
Inalid - 10

Stop peddling lies!

3 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by id911(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Stop peddling lies!

Call me on video call right now. I'm still at Muslim College, Egbe, let me give the phone to anyone you wish to speak with here to confirm

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by APCZombiie: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
id911:

Call me on video call right now. I'm still at Muslim College, Egbe, let me give the phone to anyone you want to speak with here to confirm

Don't mind them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by id911(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCZombiie:

Don't mind them
I'm still wondering why he said I was lying. It is not as if I said PDP won the State or something. I mobilised a lot of people to Atikulate and fortunately, they responded positively on my PU

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by focus7: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
id911:

Call me on video call right now. I'm still at Muslim College, Egbe, let me give the phone to anyone you wish to speak with here to confirm

Ok o Mr hero, now that you atikulated your unit for Atiku will that now make him a president?

Mind you we never said Atiku will not win some places because we know that some demented will still vote for him but what we know is that Atiku can never win Buhari in an election and a thief like him will never rule this country even if his opponent is not Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Kylekent59: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
I heard igbos came out today to vote Atiku in lagos.

I know PDP will win lagos. Even the yorubas were shouting Atikulate

From a paddy.

Massive atikulation in sokoto today.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by id911(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
focus7:

Ok o Mr hero, now that you atikulated your unit for Atiku will that now make him a president?

Mind you we never said Atiku will not win some places because we know that some demented will still vote for him but what we know is that Atiku can never win Buhari in an election and a thief like him will never rule this country even if his opponent is not Buhari.

I don here you, no need to argue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by id911(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kylekent59:
I heard igbos came out today to vote Atiku in lagos.

I know PDP will win lagos. Even the yorubas were shouting Atikulate

From a paddy.

Massive atikulation in sokoto today.

I don't know about that. I'm not Igbo so it's none of my biz

1 Like

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by kernel001: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
[sub][/sub]
focus7:

But your prefer non educated terrorist, right?

5 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Kylekent59: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
id911:

I don't know about that. I'm not Igbo so it's not of my biz

I know you are a tribalistic so no need.

Just learn to love your fellow Nigerians who ain't from your tribe.

1 Like

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by id911(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kylekent59:

I know you are a tribalistic so no need.

Just learn to love your fellow Nigerians who ain't from your tribe.

You definitely need a new brain. Have you ever seen me comment on all those una useless tribal threads?

5 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Kimikazi2: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
focus7:

Sorry dear, you're in severe pains....

4 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by focus7: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
kernel001:
[sub][/sub]

But your prefer non educated terrorist, right?

And he will still rule you with all your degrees for another four years

2 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Alexandroo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
focus7:

oga what make atiku to be thief. U nah efcc boss ba.lol

3 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Cantonese: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
focus7:

Maybe you should be told that followers of Buhari are very backward, highly unintelligent, partially or fully uneducated and completely idiotic.

Only demented people would follow a party that is highly violent and completely bereft of ideas on how to move forward. The next level slogan is designed to bewitch the uninformed but also a signal of the poverty prepared for the blind Buhari followers.

For your information go to PU002 & PU003 @ Ikotun Fatima street and you will find PDP defeating APC at 003 but losing to APC @ 002. Alimosho is a traditional APC area and a no go for PDP. If PDP has scored such votes it is indicative of the rise of PDP in the APC's largest stronghold in Lagos and instructive of an issue with APC's former voters who switched camps.

PDP voters were very calm and collected unlike APC voters who were very noisy and lousy. I am sure that you can attest to that with the benefit of hindsight.

Furthermore with the trickling in of information from some polling booths across the nation we have seen both parties cancelling each other out in some areas e.g Buhari defeating @atiku in his PU and Atiku defeating @Buhari at the Aso rock PUs.

All you need to do is watchout.

6 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by id911(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cantonese:

Maybe you should be told that followers of Buhari are very backward, highly unintelligent, partially or fully uneducated and completely idiotic.

Only demented people would follow a party that is highly violent and completely bereft of ideas on how to move forward. The next level slogan is designed to bewitch the uninformed but also a signal of the poverty prepared for the blind Buhari followers.

For your information go to PU002 & PU003 @ Ikotun Fatima street and you will find PDP defeating APC at 003 but losing to APC @ 002. Alimosho is a traditional APC area and a no go for PDP. If PDP has scored such votes it is indicative of the rise of PDP in the APC's largest stronghold in Lagos and instructive of an issue with APC's former voters who switched camps.

PDP voters were very calm and collected unlike APC voters who were very noisy and lousy. I am sure that you can attest to that with the benefit of hindsight.

Furthermore with the trickling in of information from some polling booths across the nation we have seen both parties cancelling each other out in some areas e.g Buhari defeating @atiku in his PU and Atiku defeating @Buhari at the Aso rock PUs.

As in eh, some people can be very funny. I know some people here in Egbe that voted Yayi for Senate but turnaround to Vote Atiku in Presidential. Almost all the PUs here in Alimosho, at least the ones I went through, Atiku won. I didn't want to post the results but decided to post my PU only but some people still started calling me a lie. I challenge anyone to call me on a video call now to confirm because we are still collating the results in Muslim College, which is the central collating Point for this Area to confirm the true situation of things here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by focus7: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cantonese:

Your ranting is indeed indicative of your calmness. try again bro.
Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by akosh005: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=focus7 post=76046219]

Mind you we never said Atiku will not win some places because we know that some demented will still vote for him but what we know is that Atiku can never win Buhari in an election and a thief like him will never rule this country even if his opponent is not Buhari.[/quote
Remember u just have only one vote
Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Hedonisst: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
id911:

I'm still wondering why he said I was lying. It is not as if I said PDP won the State or something. I mobilised a lot of people to Atikulate and fortunately, they responded positively on my PU

Good job my man. I applaud your efforts.
Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Cantonese: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
id911:

As in eh, some people can be very funny. I know some people here in Egbe that voted Yayi for Senate but turnaround to Vote Atiku in Presidential. Almost all the PUs here in Alimosho, at least the one I went through, Atiku won. I didn't want to post the results but decided to post my PU only but some people still started calling me a lie. I challenge anyone to call me on a video call now to confirm because we are still collating the results in Muslim College, which is the central collating Point for this Area to confirm the true situation of things here

Yes bro. That's the beauty of democracy for you. I discovered that people chose to vote Atiku for president and then voted in APC candidates for HOA and senate.
Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by id911(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hedonisst:

Good job my man. I applaud your efforts.

God bless you bro. I took this election as if my father was the one contesting. Even if Atiku loses, I would be happy I did my best

5 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by kernel001: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
focus7:

And he will still rule you with all your degrees for another four years

Wait... Till after counting the votes.
Secondly, majority of my people are business people, we're the least affected tribe, because increment in goods and services, will trickle down to others, who are salary earners.

3 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by jnoz23(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
mr pdp, na man u be. two bottle 4 u

2 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Masterppower: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
focus7:

Yes. ATIKU is your next president

3 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by kponkedenge(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP won my polling unit in Lagos. APC 45 against PDPs 78

2 Likes

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
id911:
Muslim College, Egbe

Presidential
PDP-148
APC-116
AAC-7
ADC-2
Invalid - 10
Sowore how far!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Adekdammy: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku did well in abaranje too.
Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by id911(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
jnoz23:
mr pdp, na man u be. two bottle 4 u

1 Like

Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Goddys(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
id911:

As in eh, some people can be very funny. I know some people here in Egbe that voted Yayi for Senate but turnaround to Vote Atiku in Presidential. Almost all the PUs here in Alimosho, at least the ones I went through, Atiku won. I didn't want to post the results but decided to post my PU only but some people still started calling me a lie. I challenge anyone to call me on a video call now to confirm because we are still collating the results in Muslim College, which is the central collating Point for this Area to confirm the true situation of things here

You are right. Atiku won a PU along Liasu Road Ikotun Egbe yesterday.
Re: I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos by Beremx(f): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
id911:

Don't mind that sore loser. He's pained that Atiku is sweeping the whole southwest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Obasanjo Met With Leaders Of PDP And ZLP Today In Abeokuta(photos) / Reuben Abati: From Government Critic To Apologist / Ekiti Seeks Afdb’s Support For Ado – Akure Road Construction, Agric Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.