Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward (1210 Views)

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Budget: North East Debt Commission Gets Zero Allocation For Expenditure / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by Episteme2(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
POLITICSNigeria Decides: Buhari gets zero vote in Ekweremadu’s wardPublished on February 23, 2019 By Emmanuel Uzodinma

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has cleared all votes cast at the two polling units at Amachalla Primary School Mpu, in Aninri Local Government Area of Enugu State.

Mpu is the country home of the Deputy Senate President and PDP Senatorial candidate for Enugu West, Senator Ike Ekweremadu.

The Senator’s people delivered 100 percent of the votes cast for the PDP Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and the House of Representatives, Toby Okechukwu, with the All Progressives Congress, APC scoring zero.

There was wild celebration by the youths as INEC officials concluded counting of the votes.

Speaking to newsmen shortly after the counting of votes, a PDP stakeholder from the community, Mr. Bright Ekweremadu said it was expected because it is the Deputy President of the Senate’s ward and “so we don’t expect any other party to come in.

“For this community, we are overwhelmed, we are happy, it’s a sign that our Senator is representing us well and we are happy with him and the only way to pay him back is to cast our votes for him. And we have done that not only for Senate but the Presidency and House of Reps.”

DAILY POST reports that out of the 499 valid votes cast, PDP scored 468 votes for Presidency, 490 for Senate and 492 for House of Reps. Other parties scored zero.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/23/nigeria-decides-buhari-gets-zero-vote-ekweremadus-ward/
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by MrAJQ(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Stale
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by Offpoint: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
lol
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by mastar111: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
MrAJQ:
Stale
.yen yen yen
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by cutesmilez(f): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
One word..... KO

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by mastar111: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sane voters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by ngadaAwo: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
MrAJQ:
Stale
e pain am well well

cc
globemoney onye agbero

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by DEXTROVERT: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
YIMMU
JOOR
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by ngadaAwo: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
MrAJQ:
Stale
e pain am well well

cc
globemoney onye agbero
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by globemoney: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
e pain am well well

cc
globemoney onye agbero
The election has been won and lost
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by baliyubla: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by Nbote(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dis one na flawless victory
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by ngadaAwo: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
globemoney:

The election has been won and lost
sure welcome your new vice president mr Peter Obi tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by baliyubla: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari scoring kondo back to back in AA stronghold, while Atiku is doing well in the core north and murdering the Tyrant in the middle belt. Zombies should do the maths.
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by globemoney: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
sure welcome your new vice president mr Peter Obi tongue
Yeso the new Vice President of Agulu and also the new leader of IPOB. Congrats to Adaobi
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by dokie: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
We are only waiting for core north votes.

If Atiku gets anything around 35% overall from the core north, Buhari is history.

This has always been my position.

But with the results coming from Kano, jigawa, Niger, it's not looking like he's getting it.

It's still too early to conclude that though.
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
MrAJQ:
Stale

This one is in sifia pain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by ngadaAwo: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

Yeso the new Vice President of Agulu and also the new leader of IPOB. Congrats to Adaobi
[/s]
nope the slayer of ola mmanya of aguleri
the incoming vice president of Nigeria

kiss the truth

e dey pepper for body sha
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by ngadaAwo: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
wait oo
Lalasticlala front page

there's source
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by ngadaAwo: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
dokie:
We are only waiting for core north votes.

If Atiku gets anything around 35% overall from the core north, Buhari is history.

This has always been my position.

But with the results coming from Kano, jigawa, Niger, it's not looking like he's getting it.

It's still too early to conclude that though.
bros forget those fake kano results

you think say kwankwaso na dumbo
na that place go come out las las
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by globemoney: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
nope the slayer of ola mmanya of aguleri
the incoming vice president of Nigeria

kiss the truth

e dey pepper for body sha
Hahaha, this one don smoke weed.. what next for adaobi after now? grin
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by ngadaAwo: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

Hahaha, this one don smoke weed.. what next for adaobi after now? grin
[/s]
you mean what next for apga now because the way I'm seeing it they might be minority in state House

from my side it's already confirmed that Osite ejebego in March cheesy
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by globemoney: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
you mean what next for apga now because the way I'm seeing it they might be minority in state House

from my side it's already confirmed that Osite ejebego in March cheesy
Na so you confirmed from your side that Obi China is vp.. weed. Ndo
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by ngadaAwo: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

Na so you confirmed from your side that Obi China is vp.. weed. Ndo
[/s]
nope e dey pain you say that ibiano will drown in kai kai after seeing obi in presidential jet grin
Re: Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward by dokie: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
bros forget those fake kano results

you think say kwankwaso na dumbo
na that place go come out las las

I pray o Bros. I pray. I no fit lie, fear dey catch me.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News I Will Kill Kanu, Asari Dokubo. / Who Is To Be Blamed For Nigeria's Predicament, Government, Citizenry Or Both / Ministerial List With Their Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.