Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (600863 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congrats brother

Dutchkid:
To Baba God be all the glory my AM just dropped oooooo
Admission 18th December 2018
Interview 28th march 2019
Angel Merkel (AM) 25th February 2019
Visum soon
School: TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Saxony
Thanks to this forum. You all were and are still a blessing to me. To the elders who keep putting young ones through i say may you pot never run dry... Amen
Eldee
Justwise
Heybaby
Socute
Honorableseyi
dailydolar
.......................................... Names still plenty
E.t.c All of una thanks for the selfless sacrifices. Please I need help with accommodation in Freiberg. Any form of help temporal or permanent will be appreciated..

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin Congratulations my bro bro
Timmyone:
Glory to God.
AM just dropped.
Admission: ,07/01/2019
Interview: 28/01/2019
AM: 25/01/2019

Thanks to @dutchkid who advised I joined NL, even after my interview.
The mail just commot migraine wey dey worry me since morning.
Waoh.
Everyone here has been of tremendous help. I appreciate you all.��
More testimonies are dropping by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Timmyone:
Glory to God.
AM just dropped.

Waoh.
Congratulations bro cheesy
Go to DE and excel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Na to much excitement plus March na my bday month.. I been done dey target to be the 1st grin grin grin grin grin grin.. Thanks
modupejay:

Most senior man! Baba wey do Interview for future and get AM for past!! After you na you! Chairman of the unusual. grin I am sure it was a typo. Congrats man. Mine is next IJN! You lowkey chanced me, I was praying to be the first to testify AM on thi group. Goodluck man

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thanks bro sorry i 4get to put you join list. Pls will insurance of 180 days do de work
Fabcol:
Congrats brother

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dutchkid:
Interview 28th january 2019
Visum soon
Thanks to this forum. You all were and are still a blessing to me. To the elders who keep putting young ones through i say may you pot never run dry... Amen
Eldee
Justwise
Heybaby
Socute
Honorableseyi
dailydolar
Fabcol
E.t.c All of una thanks for the selfless sacrifices. Please I need help with accommodation in Freiberg. Any form of help temporal or permanent will be appreciated..
congrats dutchkid..go and excel bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Amen bro thanks... Yours is on the way my bro
chimax1:
congrats dutchkid..go and excel bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lastchoco: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please check your email.
delivite:
For those waiting for testimony, your own will surely come. Mine is already here.

I started my research in part 5, applied for admission in part 5, funded my BA and got my AM all in part 5 of this thread. In a few days from now, I will be leaving for Germany.

The journey has not been easy. I remember when I was racking my head looking for schools that would offer me admission because my CGPA is really low(2.46 Nigerian scale, 2.9 German scale). I asked lots of questions and did lots of research. Someone even asked me to pay #250k to get me admission instead of telling me the schools to apply to. Thank God for guys like ObinnaAlex and others who selflessly directed me.

When I hear people who got 3.5+ CGPA come on here to ask questions like whether you can get admission, I just laugh. If I had that GPA eh...chaii...Do your due diligence, do your research.

Most people never believed I would get admission for MSc program in Germany. Even I did not believe it, but like play like play, I got 2 admission offers. One in Anhalt University and one in Berlin.

If you are applying for winter admission session, it’s very important that you do your research. Many people don't read. Nobody will hold your hand if you are not willing to put in the effort; everybody is busy with their own life and process. I said I started my journey in part 5 of this thread but I started reading everything from part 3. Yes, I read part 3, part 4 and was finally up to date in part 5.

It does not make much sense to repeat mistakes that other people have made and documented all because you can’t be bothered to read. Yes, it’s important to ask questions, but read first. There is time. Read and read and read.

Get all your documents ready from day 1. Many people don't worry about letter of English proficiency until it's getting late. if you can afford IELTS, write it. If you can't, go to your school and get the letter before you start your application. Make sure your passport is ready, etc.

That is the much I can say for now. I hope I get to contribute more often in this thread so I can help others too; I was not very active in part 5. I admire the amazing job that people like Eldee, heybaby12, dailydollar, etc are doing here to raise others.

For those of you in DE, I hope to see you soon.

Let us all succeed.

Please if you have any questions for me, ask them here. I don't always get to my PM on time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
congratulations dutchkid and timmyone on your AM. Visum awaiting shortly.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congratulobia @Dutchkid und @timmyone

Has freiberg replied you yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lastchoco: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
What was your bsc course please?
delivite:
For those waiting for testimony, your own will surely come. Mine is already here.

I started my research in part 5, applied for admission in part 5, funded my BA and got my AM all in part 5 of this thread. In a few days from now, I will be leaving for Germany.

The journey has not been easy. I remember when I was racking my head looking for schools that would offer me admission because my CGPA is really low(2.46 Nigerian scale, 2.9 German scale). I asked lots of questions and did lots of research. Someone even asked me to pay #250k to get me admission instead of telling me the schools to apply to. Thank God for guys like ObinnaAlex and others who selflessly directed me.

When I hear people who got 3.5+ CGPA come on here to ask questions like whether you can get admission, I just laugh. If I had that GPA eh...chaii...Do your due diligence, do your research.

Most people never believed I would get admission for MSc program in Germany. Even I did not believe it, but like play like play, I got 2 admission offers. One in Anhalt University and one in Berlin.

If you are applying for winter admission session, it’s very important that you do your research. Many people don't read. Nobody will hold your hand if you are not willing to put in the effort; everybody is busy with their own life and process. I said I started my journey in part 5 of this thread but I started reading everything from part 3. Yes, I read part 3, part 4 and was finally up to date in part 5.

It does not make much sense to repeat mistakes that other people have made and documented all because you can’t be bothered to read. Yes, it’s important to ask questions, but read first. There is time. Read and read and read.

Get all your documents ready from day 1. Many people don't worry about letter of English proficiency until it's getting late. if you can afford IELTS, write it. If you can't, go to your school and get the letter before you start your application. Make sure your passport is ready, etc.

That is the much I can say for now. I hope I get to contribute more often in this thread so I can help others too; I was not very active in part 5. I admire the amazing job that people like Eldee, heybaby12, dailydollar, etc are doing here to raise others.

Let us all succeed.

Please if you have any questions for me, ask them here. I don't always get to my PM on time.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chu13chu: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Been a long ride, I have been following the thread since 2017,
I thank all the people that helped daily on the group.

Visa Interview 29th January

Approval Mail 25th February(Got worried a little cheesy)

Good luck to all who are embarking on their journey to Deutschland. smiley

23 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tobiy3k: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
im inspired....
delivite:

Let us all succeed.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lastchoco:
What was your bsc course please?

Computer engineering.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
No they said mid march. Thanks very much
heybaby12:
Congratulobia @Dutchkid und @timmyone

Has freiberg replied you yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ibnkokumo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hello, good afternoon, been over a year since I contributed to this thread, wow!

Please, what is the procedure if someone is traveling with kids on a study visa, must one deposit blocked account amount to cover for oneself and 3 kids.

Age is 3,7 and 10.

Please, I need your advice. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
chu13chu:

Ur course, BSc or MSc and school please? Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Timmyone:
Glory to God.
AM just dropped.

Waoh.

Congrats
Ur school, course, BSc or MSc? So that I can update on the FP
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lastchoco: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please how long did they take to process your admission after giving you log in because it’s abiyt 2 weeks now and I’ve not gotten anything from them.
delivite:

Computer engineering.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dutchkid:
Interview 28th january 2019
Visum soon
Eldee
Justwise
Heybaby
Socute
Honorableseyi
dailydolar
Fabcol

Congrats, your course please!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Boss mi I never reach those people oh..
No idea on the insurance question

Dutchkid:
Thanks bro sorry i 4get to put you join list. Pls will insurance of 180 days do de work

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dolpaz: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
If you´re heading to TU Freiberg and in need of an accommodation

Kindly pm me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pompido: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
delivite:

Many Congrats to you! I can only imagine what you went through to achieve this. Kudos.

It would be really nice if you share your experience here so that new applicants or those in similar situations can learn from your experience. Documenting your goal from the onset, what you looked out for in schools, enquires you made and responses got from schools that helped shape your applications, additional boosters you added (if applicable) to your application to give you the desired results (IELTS, Professional certifications, etc).....

Herzlich willkommen in Deutschland!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Showabroad: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ndkings1:

I'm talking about transferring the money to uniasst account

I can help you with the payment on uniassist if you want.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Showabroad: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
chu13chu:

Congratulations. Which city are you going in Deutschland,?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congrats to those that got their AM today @dutchkid and co.
More testimonies awaiting for AL and AM

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congratulations to you guys. More Grace and Favour even in Deutschland. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congratulations to Dutchkid and Timmyone.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timmyone: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
bukolaakin:
Congratulations to Dutchkid and Timmyone.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timmyone: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chriswazo:

Congrats
Ur school, course, BSc or MSc? So that I can update on the FP

OVGU MAGDEBURG
Process Safety and Environmental Engineering
Msc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chu13chu: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Studienkolleg Hannover
Chriswazo:

Ur course, BSc or MSc and school please? Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congrats to those with the latest AMs

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.