Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (600803 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by shasha27: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
who is in university of cologne

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vantades(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
please a question, after the interview at the embassy, do they give you back your original documents(like WAEC certificate, Bachelors Certificate and all)? please i need answers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vantades(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
fetosgirl:
Hello people,

Please my school indicates on my Admission letter that i have to certify my transcript at the german embassy for the enrollment process. Please for doc certification at the embassy, is there any form i have to fill cos i saw this on their site, but no application form on the site.
Kindly assist with the form if you have one handy. My certification is next week.

Thanks

The application letter is the application letter from your school (When you apply for a course, there's an applciation letter you get)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MarkGud(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dutchkid:
Mechanical/Production Engineerng. ATBU Bauchi

Alright , Congrats. Can I PM you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Showabroad: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
fetosgirl:
Hello people,

Please my school indicates on my Admission letter that i have to certify my transcript at the german embassy for the enrollment process. Please for doc certification at the embassy, is there any form i have to fill cos i saw this on their site, but no application form on the site.
Kindly assist with the form if you have one handy. My certification is next week.

Thanks

Follow this link and download the form (questionnaire for document verification). That's what you need.

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/verification-of-nigerian-documents/1015552

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vantades(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
fetosgirl:
Hello people,

Thanks

If its getting too complicated and your school didn't specify that you must certify from the embassy, you can also certify your documents at the High Court
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Showabroad: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vantades:
please a question, after the interview at the embassy, do they give you back your original documents(like WAEC certificate, Bachelors Certificate and all)? please i need answers

Yes they will return all your originals once they sent you your AM mail, you will receive them with your visa. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Showabroad: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vantades:

If its getting too complicated and your school didn't specify that you must certify from the embassy, you can also certify your documents at the High Court

High court is also a good option but you may have to pay some amount per page of originals you have. I think it's around #250 to #500 per page in IKEJA high court. However, it's free in the embassy.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vantades(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Showabroad:

Follow this link and download the form (questionnaire for document verification). That's what you need.

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/verification-of-nigerian-documents/1015552

Please have you used this questioneer before? cos the time i used it Mr Paulinus abused my life, went inside and brought back "REFUSED ENTERY" on my appointment mail @fetosgirl
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vantades:

No

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dannyozs(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vantades:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dannyozs(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vantades:
from my experience, after the interview, they keep these docs u mentioned and u go home with ur passport. Then after proper review, should u receive the A.M mail from embassy,there they would request ur passport and a travel health insurance. If u not in Lagos, send by post. Your docs and passport with visa will be sent back to u through the prepaid courier envelope u submitted during ur interview. Hope u understand? Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
AM everywhere.. congratulations guys! Go and prosper!!

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vantades(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Showabroad:

Yes they will return all your originals once they sent you your AM mail, you will receive them with your visa. Good luck.

i will, i will and i will in jesus name grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hey guys,
Anyone bought euro from aboki recently? If yes how much...
I know abokifx, I want real time price
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sunshine4q: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please I need temporary or permanent accommodation around Darmstadt or Frankfurt area. Anyone with useful information as to how that can happen....please let me know. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dutchkid:
To Baba God be all the glory my AM just dropped oooooo
Admission 18th December 2018
Interview 28th january 2019
Angel Merkel (AM) 25th February 2019
Visum soon
School: TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Saxony
Thanks to this forum. You all were and are still a blessing to me. To the elders who keep putting young ones through i say may you pot never run dry... Amen
Eldee
Justwise
Heybaby
Socute
Honorableseyi
dailydolar
Fabcol
.......................................... Names still plenty
E.t.c All of una thanks for the selfless sacrifices. Please I need help with accommodation in Freiberg. Any form of help temporal or permanent will be appreciated..
flex on my brother which you the best and bring good tidings to naija
Please do quick come back come help repair naija

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dutchkid:
Pls if i buy insurance for 180 days will it be enough for my visa application?
yes that's six months now

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oga be careful with this your sending number. Focus on your travel for now. I know why am telling you this?

Wish you success

Timmyone:

Will be amazing. I will PM my number.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
408 to buy, selling is 407

heybaby12:
Hey guys,
Anyone bought euro from aboki recently? If yes how much...
I know abokifx, I want real time price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chizzy4God:
408 to buy, selling is 407

Danke

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ritlala: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thank you very much

pompido:

If you have started applying to schools, please continue. Being Pregnant will not stop you from getting visa (especially if it isn't too obvious during interview). I have friends who came in here while pregnant, have given birth here and are still schooling.

Let me not deceive you, it will be tough at first but once you get into the routine, you will be very fine.

1. Your insurance covers you and your baby (antenatal and treatments all free)
2. Your delivery will be free of charge (insurance covers that too)
3. After delivery, you are expected to take a year off to take care of your child
4. Your school should help you with kindergarten for your child when the time comes for that.
5. You just might apply and get some benefits from the state you live.

So, it is definitely doable and being a lady, you should be able to mix and make friends easily.

Your hubby's support is of course paramount because you will need all the help you can get but, it definitely is doable as people are already doing that.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ritlala: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thank you very much

delivite:

I'm sure there must be a way for you. There's definitely extra cost if you give birth before traveling because you must show that you have enough funds to cover your baby as well. Many schools have children facilities that nursing mothers will find helpful. The bigger question for me is whether you can handle the stress and pressure of studying while nursing your baby.

There's no easy answer to that. If you decide to go ahead, I'm sure no embassy will deny you a visa because you're having a baby.

But if you're pregnant up to 7 months, I doubt if any airlines will allow you to fly.

This is only my opinion. I wish you the best of luck. Give my regards to that sharpshooter. It's not easy lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Stevwonders: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
SSamuelo:
I want to join you send document are you in lagos.let's combine thanks.

Sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vantades:
Hi guys, please I need help; I got admission letter but I'm supposed to mail my documents to the school, the issue is on the application form I printed out, it states that the application letter is for record purpose and I am not supposed to send any document for the application. It's on the admission letter that states that I need to send documents. should I take the admission letter or application letter to the embassy for the document verification, ordinarily I wanted to take both but I don't want Mr Paulinus to be shouting at me when I present both
go with the admission letter since that what is accomplishing the certified document nonshakes enjoy no fear na man like you just no panic

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Showabroad:

You actually do need the admission letter for your student Visa application. Also your Visa application form must be filled and submitted with other documents that's stated on the website.
Paulinius will not shout at you based on this because they will inform you on how they what the forms arranged based on their requested list. He will only send you back if one of the docs is not there.
Good luck.
guess he's talking about verification
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dutchkid:
Metallic Material Technology
wetin you study for your BSc

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
fetosgirl:
Hello people,

Thanks

go to the embassy site and book appointment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Showabroad:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.