Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation (70579 Views)

GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission / River State PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION Collation Postponed Indefinitely / Osinbajo Leaves For The Us Today, To Meet Vice President Pence,  Council On Fore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Alexandroo(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
uncleFola:
show me ur results from Oyo and Lagos.... that’s sending panic
let waut and see
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Abagworo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Elections has already been lost and won. PDP should go back to the drawing board ahead of 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76048217:

This is the time to protect our vote.
Our vote must STAND.
No matter what the evil party do.
We say NO TO CORRUPTION AND WICKEDNESS.

I didn't see you saying No to corruption on the thread involving tinubu's bullion van
Don't you think that makes you an hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by verifiablefacts: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
maestroferdi:
Do I sense fear of failure?
none
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by UncleJudax(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:
I really don't blame Keyamo. grin

Seeing those results rolled out from Oyo states can cause sifia heart attack. grin
I think the people are buying what Seyi Makinde is selling.
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by verifiablefacts: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nogodye:
ATIKQUIET!
I beg una know where orubebe dey?
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by JusticeSeeker: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
maestroferdi:
In what way does this press release smear of defeat? How do you reason?
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Oguieke(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
PDP are used to massively rigging elections, this system is too hard for them hence they want violence.

Suddenly the atikulated fOols and online zombies are quiet.
the way and manner you attack people on social media does not portray any maturity at all,you may not even be within the political circle or even has much gain from them still you attack people as if you are fighting for your piece of Land... think twice my brother. Atiku and buhari will still be friends after everything but you're here .....
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by babytoun: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
beegodson:
PRESS RELEASE BY APC PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL:

A CLARION CALL FOR NATIONWIDE SECURITY ALERT

It has come to our knowledge from insiders within the PDP Campaign Council who are making last-minute efforts to switch allegiance to President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress that the PDP is currently recruiting armed thugs and miscreants nationwide to attack ward and local government collation centres this evening till the wee hours of tomorrow morning.

The purpose is to disrupt the collation process of the elections nationwide in order to cause crises and make this election inclusive. As we know, most of these collation centres are usually in schools or other places that are poorly protected.

This is therefore a clarion call to all law enforcement agencies to mobilise extra armed security to protect all collation centres nationwide. We also appeal to Nigerians of goodwill and our supporters to provide standby electricity this night at these collation centres.

We also call on all our party agents, supporters and patriotic Nigerians to stick with these election results from the various units up to the State Collation Centres. There is no cause for any political party at this stage to jubilate or be dejected. Nothing has been won and nothing has been lost. Official results have not been declared. Hence we call for eternal vigilance on the part of our agents and supporters.

We repeat: NOBODY SHOULD JUBILATE NOW AND ABANDON HIS/HER DUTIES. LET US KEEP OUR FEET FIRMLY ON THE GROUND AND STICK WITH OUR ASSIGNED ROLE(S) UNTIL FINAL RESULTS ARE DECLARED BY INEC.

Thank you.

FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN, FCIArb (UK)
Director, Strategic Communications,
APC Presidential Campaign Council
(Official Spokesperson).

After promising to fix power problem in 6 months you are telling Nigerians after 4 fruitless years to help you provide standby electricity at collation centres ....una no get shame

2 Likes

Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Timijo(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76048217:

This is the time to protect our vote.
Our vote must STAND.
No matter what the evil party do.
We say NO TO CORRUPTION AND WICKEDNESS.
Please can you just go to your polling unit and do what you typed?
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Printerscanner: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
maestroferdi:

After defeating Atikuloot, Buba Galadima, Kwakwaso, Obasanjo and Saraki in their ancestral home polling units? Better go and eat, drink and urinate before sleeping so that you wont pee on your bed.
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by balladin: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Keyamo and co. Bunch of misfits. Brace up for some rude shock.
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Daboomb: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
maestroferdi:

You sense NOTHING because you got no brain cells, not even a single one.
Read again, this is a party so sure of victory they don't want the looser PDP THUGS to disrupt the collation of results.

E go do una Like film, a few hours from now.
Just note, l must not hear any form of wailing or cry of sifia pains

Atiku ti'ku tongue

1 Like

Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Jayson1: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Alexandroo:
my brother nah so. The result is sending panic down to.them .both Lagos and Oyo state
grin
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
balladin:
Keyamo and co. Bunch of misfits. Brace up for some rude shock.
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Jayson1: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Mah nigga
I greet you Bro

1 Like

Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by AlanSugar(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
maestroferdi:

Which do you need, glasses or the sense of "reading before committing"? It's well with your soul.
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by clems88(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari is an idiot angry
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Aiming1985(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote]We also appeal to Nigerians of goodwill and our supporters to provide standby electricity this night at these collation centres.[quote]

Electricity your party couldn't provide for Nigerians as government. Mtchewww
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by arimahoseloka(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:

Seeing those results rolled out from Oyo states can cause sifia heart attack. grin
lol what is the result?
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Yusuf54: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:

And the Ones rolling out from Kwara state......Saraki is a gonerr

1 Like

Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Daboomb: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
dotcomnamename:
Cant believe IPOBians can be this quiet grin grin grin

It takes a while for REALITY to set -into those flat head shapes grin
They will have to wail and endure siffia pains for the next four years, it's not easy o, they always back the losing horse, always
sad
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by imam07: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pls help me find all those unserious Igbos that were telling me saraki will win. Show your dirty face here. Come tell me Kwara is Saraki saraki is Kwara.
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Aiming1985(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
clems88:
Buhari is an idiot angry
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Ekaka1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
beegodson:

It has come to our knowledge from insiders within the PDP Campaign Council who are making last-minute efforts to switch allegiance to President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress that the PDP is currently recruiting armed thugs and miscreants nationwide to attack ward and local government collation centres this evening till the wee hours of tomorrow morning.

The purpose is to disrupt the collation process of the elections nationwide in order to cause crises and make this election inclusive. As we know, most of these collation centres are usually in schools or other places that are poorly protected.

This is therefore a clarion call to all law enforcement agencies to mobilise extra armed security to protect all collation centres nationwide. We also appeal to Nigerians of goodwill and our supporters to provide standby electricity this night at these collation centres.

We also call on all our party agents, supporters and patriotic Nigerians to stick with these election results from the various units up to the State Collation Centres. There is no cause for any political party at this stage to jubilate or be dejected. Nothing has been won and nothing has been lost. Official results have not been declared. Hence we call for eternal vigilance on the part of our agents and supporters.

We repeat: NOBODY SHOULD JUBILATE NOW AND ABANDON HIS/HER DUTIES. LET US KEEP OUR FEET FIRMLY ON THE GROUND AND STICK WITH OUR ASSIGNED ROLE(S) UNTIL FINAL RESULTS ARE DECLARED BY INEC.

Thank you.

(Official Spokesperson).
I weep for the Nigerian bench that made this spin Dr. a SAN shocked

1 Like

Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
beegodson:

Thank you.

(Official Spokesperson).
Nigerians of goodwill should provide electricity! God punish you!
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by OLUWABIG(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Alexandroo:
my brother nah so. The result is sending panic down to.them .both Lagos and Oyo state
abeg what are the results
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
maestroferdi:
ThankGod u are just sensing
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by phase1: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:

Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Aiming1985(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
beegodson:
We also appeal to Nigerians of goodwill and our supporters to provide standby electricity this night at these collation centres.

No shame at all
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Davidem111(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Akiku Is Winning
Re: Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Timijo:
Please can you just go to your polling unit and do what you typed?
Surely, death awaits that bastard if he does that tonight! Imagine, listening to APC politicians whose children are flexing abroad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.